August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

What Sims Town Would You Live In?

124...Next

Comments

• SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,435 Member
    TS4 Sulani
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,520 Member
    Definitely Brindleton Bay because it's based off of New England, which is where I would like to live IRL.
    mJw75LN.jpg
  • ZeiZei Posts: 252 Member
    Lucky Palms for me too! Or maybe Roaring Heights. Both are really pretty I think.
  • RamiiTheNightProwlaRamiiTheNightProwla Posts: 4 New Member
    Sulani and Windenburg
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 667 Member
    I'd pick Strangetown. Was always the town I got stuck with as a kid (due to the way Sims 2 worked with its save files and all that....Me and my sisters would get our own town to play on since we had to share a computer...) and I think I'd get along with the Sims there. I mean who doesn't like the idea of having a retired Alien in a Hawaiian shirt as a neighbor? I mean not particularly great if you're looking for single women, but like.....Bella Goth shows up every once in a while....That's something.

That or Sunset Valley, played that town religiously so I know just about every Sim there and I think I could make a go at life there, love the small town vibe it has, not like a rural area, just a small town where everyone knows eachother and it's just nice.....Also, plenty of single women and I imagine plenty of them are desperate enough to settle for me! Though knowing my luck, I'd get stuck with Claire Ursine.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Good ol' Sunset Valley from ts3. I love that neighborhood.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • bees123bees123 Posts: 12 New Member
    Probably Bridgeport. I've always loved big cities and small villages, so I'd always convert the celebrity area into a village for the best of both worlds :tongue:
  • mrtnsabmrtnsab Posts: 31 New Member
    San Myshuno from TS4 City Living! I just love the city life tbh
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 116 Member
    I have always been partial to Sunset Valley. It has a little bit of everything, and access to pretty much anything you can think of, while still giving off that 'small town' vibe. I just think it is cute, it's pretty much the only town I play in TS3.
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 6,702 Member
    edited July 30
    Same... Sunset Valley. Favorite townie lives there. :D:mrgreen: Though of course, I'd probably have to beat the living carp out of Parker Langerak for her hand. :p. :Challenge accepted:
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    RiverMcIrishFanatic_rs.jpg
    Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 Blog - For more Sims 3 stories...

"The only conceivable use for a vampire is as a sharpened stick tester." ~ Haruo Chikamori, werewolf