Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims Town Would You Live In?

124...Next

Comments

• SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    TS4 Sulani
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Definitely Brindleton Bay because it's based off of New England, which is where I would like to live IRL.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Lucky Palms for me too! Or maybe Roaring Heights. Both are really pretty I think.
  • RamiiTheNightProwlaRamiiTheNightProwla Posts: 4 New Member
    Sulani and Windenburg
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'd pick Strangetown. Was always the town I got stuck with as a kid (due to the way Sims 2 worked with its save files and all that....Me and my sisters would get our own town to play on since we had to share a computer...) and I think I'd get along with the Sims there. I mean who doesn't like the idea of having a retired Alien in a Hawaiian shirt as a neighbor? I mean not particularly great if you're looking for single women, but like.....Bella Goth shows up every once in a while....That's something.

That or Sunset Valley, played that town religiously so I know just about every Sim there and I think I could make a go at life there, love the small town vibe it has, not like a rural area, just a small town where everyone knows eachother and it's just nice.....Also, plenty of single women and I imagine plenty of them are desperate enough to settle for me! Though knowing my luck, I'd get stuck with Claire Ursine.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Good ol' Sunset Valley from ts3. I love that neighborhood.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • bees123bees123 Posts: 12 New Member
    Probably Bridgeport. I've always loved big cities and small villages, so I'd always convert the celebrity area into a village for the best of both worlds :tongue:
  • mrtnsabmrtnsab Posts: 45 Member
    San Myshuno from TS4 City Living! I just love the city life tbh
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    I have always been partial to Sunset Valley. It has a little bit of everything, and access to pretty much anything you can think of, while still giving off that 'small town' vibe. I just think it is cute, it's pretty much the only town I play in TS3.
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2020
    Same... Sunset Valley. Favorite townie lives there. :D:mrgreen: Though of course, I'd probably have to beat the living carp out of Parker Langerak for her hand. :p. :Challenge accepted:
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~