Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Thank you for sharing! Pity EA didn't for the 20th. A fun look back at how the series has moved along. I notice that in the earlier versions the emphasis was on what the players could create, the variations, the possibilities. That is quite lacking in the TS4 ones. The first TS4 video at the end mentioned 12, presumably a preliminary rating. That now seems a warning to those expecting more of what made 1-3 great would not be present in the new. An enticement to fire up ont of the older and have another go.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Awesome videos! Been a while since I played the first three so that brought back so many fun memories. Have them all installed and hope to get back to them one day. <3 Thought I'd have more time to play all four once I took early retirement but after taking care of my twin grand-babies I'm exhausted at the end of the day so only really get to play on the weekend.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @simgirl1010 Theres so much to explore in each game. It’ll be endless. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Hestia wrote: »
    @simgirl1010 Theres so much to explore in each game. It’ll be endless. :)

I agree. And that's exactly why I'm not at all concerned about whether there will be a next version or what it will be like. There was so much unfinished gameplay because I moved on with each new iteration.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2020
    The 'Generations' trailer for The Sims 2 is my favourite trailer ever. <3
    Also, I don't remember watching the first one you shared for The Sims 2 before! Thanks for the compilation @Hestia!

I'd like to add to the list my favorite for The Sims 3, as it's not one of the most known trailers either:
    edited February 2020
    @EA_Mai Ah! Thanks for that one. I love all of the phrases and cheeky marketing. I feel bad for what happened to Grim! 😜
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    :joy: Yeah, I think that Sim was too full of life to willingly go with Grim ;)
    @EA_Mai Maybe that’s also a reason why you can’t have babies with Grim... 😱😂🤣
    wB2Zykl.jpg