Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 5 ideas, Can I post them here?

I doubt TS4 could do it.
I want drive in movie theaters like they had a long time ago. Of course the Sims would need cars. With big trunks. Sims could sneak Sims into the theater in the trunk. If they get caught, they get kicked out.
They would have a huge screen with the playground just under that. With the merry-go-round that terrified all kids. It was fine if it was all children playing on it, but the teenagers would spin it so hard the children had to hang on for dear life. It was scary! Whew. Any child who survives that needs something special. Maybe a daredevil trait.
Sims could bring lawn chairs and snacks, or buy snacks in the stand, but miss some of the movie.
Remember the speaker you hung in the window? Maybe it worked, or didn't.
This would be a place to woohoo too. If you did, maybe most people would notice, depends on where you park. If you are on a date and the date decides to park in the back, you know what they are thinking! Your Sim could get mad or go with it.
There are no drive in movie theaters now days. This would be a blast from the past.
What do you think?
What do you want to see in the 5th Sims game?

Comments

• StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Oh and about the movies.... In TS4 the movies are all the same. My sims have watched them all. What if you have a movie exchange on TS5 where the top rated movies gets to play in other peoples games? At this drive in? That way you never have to watch the same movies over and over. A top 5 every month, so the sims would want to go see the movies released every month. Or Week! 5 a week. If the missed one, they could watch it on TV. They could get simflix or Susu and pay for a subscription.
    We could have award shows for the best movie directors. All online, once a month. Like an Oscar... or a Simmy. lol I don't know the awards... I don't watch them in real life. I sure would in Sims though.
    We could dress up our Sims once a month and have all players meet online at a show. The only time we can all be together. Meet and greet. Take pics. hang out. Totes online. Do the awards. Congrats everyone. Then back to our game alone until the next month.
    Sims players want to play alone. But one night a month we could play together. I think that would be fun.
    We could have awards for the best lot, best sim, best movie... instead of it just being on a list that hardly anyone looks at. You could send a msg to the winner before the show to let them work on a speech to give, that EA approves of, of course. Then they could say it at the awards show.
  • TRAD_Gic8358TRAD_Gic8358 Posts: 1 New Member
    I like the drive in movie idea! Also, this might be a lame suggestion, but I had to put it out in the aether after playing with the new fitness stuff pack. A rock wall, one of the few things that I ever see come to the sims, nevertheless happy that it did. I would like to expand on the idea of the sims being able to rock climb. Not just in gyms, but outdoors as well. I myself have been a climber for 20+ years and would love to see more development to this end.
  • ilovejustinmooreilovejustinmoore Posts: 8 New Member
    Hoses, more careers like horse trainer, firefighter, policeman, ghost hunter, and country life expantion pack, i would deffantly buy that
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I hope Sims 5 have Preteens, Burglars, Fireman and Police. I also want the school bus back, ice cream truck, I want the wants and fears and memories back I want chemistry and the zodiac back, color wheel, I want the gameplay of both Sims 2 and Sims 3 open world if not at least open neighborhood for the ones that can't play online multiplayer and also the look of Sims 4.