Sul sul Simmers!
It's that time of the week, you know how it works: let's kick off the weekend discovering some great discussions and chatting with the community! I gather a list of topics for you, and you press that blue 'Post
' button. Deal?
Keep reading then!:
My Simself, making this post more colorful!
- To start, a question! From @Elliandre, also a poll: 'How many babies?' Leave your vote and let us know how you decide! Will we get to 200 votes?
- A Sim is not a Sim without its plumbob... or is it? Well, you decide! >> 'Do you get rid of the plumbob?', by @elanorbreton.
Maybe my lack of a plumbob doesn't prove I'm not a Sim after all
- Now, are you looking for a new challenge that inspires you to play differently? If you tend to always choose the same aspirations, skills and careers, @Pegasys has a suggestion for you: 'The Notable Sim Challenge'. Get ready, it's not going to be easy!
- Live mode is not your cup of tea? No worries, @Christabelle73 has a building challenge ready for us! '2nd February Shell Challenge'. The outside walls of a big house are finished, your goal is to build everything else!
- And as we opened the list discussing babies, we are closing it with baby names on The Sims 3 section. Peculiar names to be more specific. You want to know more, don't you? Click in 'Weird names for babies?' and check out @Lucy_Henley's topic!
This is all from me this week Simmers! Now, if you excuse me, I need to go search for my plumbob.
Happy Simming weekend everyone!