March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight February 21st - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

It's that time of the week, you know how it works: let's kick off the weekend discovering some great discussions and chatting with the community! I gather a list of topics for you, and you press that blue 'Post' button. Deal?

Keep reading then!:

w3io44iwqntp.png
My Simself, making this post more colorful! :smiley:
  • To start, a question! From @Elliandre, also a poll: 'How many babies?' Leave your vote and let us know how you decide! Will we get to 200 votes? :smiley:
  • A Sim is not a Sim without its plumbob... or is it? Well, you decide! >> 'Do you get rid of the plumbob?', by @elanorbreton.
    Maybe my lack of a plumbob doesn't prove I'm not a Sim after all :sweat_smile:
  • Now, are you looking for a new challenge that inspires you to play differently? If you tend to always choose the same aspirations, skills and careers, @Pegasys has a suggestion for you: 'The Notable Sim Challenge'. Get ready, it's not going to be easy!
  • Live mode is not your cup of tea? No worries, @Christabelle73 has a building challenge ready for us! '2nd February Shell Challenge'. The outside walls of a big house are finished, your goal is to build everything else!
  • And as we opened the list discussing babies, we are closing it with baby names on The Sims 3 section. Peculiar names to be more specific. You want to know more, don't you? :wink: Click in 'Weird names for babies?' and check out @Lucy_Henley's topic!

This is all from me this week Simmers! Now, if you excuse me, I need to go search for my plumbob.

Happy Simming weekend everyone!
-Mai

Comments

• shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    That is a great picture @EA_Mai !
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,514 Member
    Thanks for the mention :)

You're looking very relaxed there amongst the flowers.
  • HeadSimHeadSim Posts: 3 New Member
    I hate to be the one who doesn’t really like the photo. She looks dead.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    Thanks for another week of great discussions. :) Your sim looks like she has a lot on her mind.
  • Christabelle73Christabelle73 Posts: 124 Member
    um...can someone pick my chin up off the floor. I can't believe my post was mentioned. I have several other shells as well. I love seeing what people do, it helps me make better houses too.
  • DreamingInSimlishDreamingInSimlish Posts: 5 New Member
    > @HeadSim said:
    > I hate to be the one who doesn’t really like the photo. She looks dead.

That glow in her eyes says otherwise, my friend.
  • simskicosimskico Posts: 41 Member
    Oooh, interesting!! I will make sure to check some of these out, for sure! On a side note; great photo :)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2020
    Thanks, I really like that screenshot! Glad to hear you enjoyed the links ^^
    HeadSim wrote: »
    I hate to be the one who doesn’t really like the photo. She looks dead.
    :smiley: I promise she is as alive as a Sim can be... for now at least, with Sims everything can change in 1 second!

9mvhhlzg0rq6.png
  • ChiefKimmioChiefKimmio Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello there So im going to be starting sims 4 how does this work. It really looks so interesting and i want to if i can challenge myself.