Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create A Trait: The Campaign we didn't know we needed!

This is purely for fun.

Since we're busy voting back and forth on the upcoming Arts and Crafts pack, wouldn't it be cool if they added a survey where we could design/submit ideas for new traits! These could be added via updates or with the next packs set to come in the future.

I wanna hear the traits you guys want to be put into the game, what would you make and how would the trait/traits work when given to a sim!

Would some bounce off each other? Would they be the rise or fall of a household? Could they hold secret powers or offer some interesting insight into a sims mind?

All of mine are a little too real for the forums, and as I don't want another thread removed, any personal ideas will be posted to my social media elsewhere (Tumblr, Insta) where taboo/deeper subjects aren't quick to be snuffed out.

Have a nice day and hopefully the Gurus one day make this survey for us!

Comments

• CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    I love custom traits and my favorites are: the Zodiac traits, green thumb and Tween. So if those could be officially added I'd love ya'll to enjoy them as much as I do.

I miss "Proper" from S3 and would be down for an "old fashioned" or "proper" trait again.

And then personally I would love a "Hip" or "fashionista" trait where they can talk about others fashion, critique other sims' looks, get buffs from going out, etc.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Perfect. Needs never decay and always in a good mood.

And more kids traits
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    First place is for traits to actually have an impact. One that might be good is a handiness trait like those folks we know that just have a knack for that sort of thing, almost an instinct. In game terms, they could fix things more quickly and easily and gain the skill faster as well. Would have better chance of finding parts when rummaging. A couple of others might be 'numbers talk' for those who love those detestable things, and 'wordsmith' for those gifted in that area. Either of them would easily impact various occupations, science for the numbers person and writing and politics for the words guru. Probably others as well.