Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Crocheted Deco Object

@SimGuruSarah said in the results topic that we are voting on a crocheted deco object in the next vote. :love: But she just said, "a" crocheted deco object, so maybe there is just one? What one object do you want to see?

I really want to see a Mother hen with a family of baby chicks. I can't imagine my childhood without the ones my Mom crocheted for the kitchen and living room. We had a beautiful white one with a long skirt that we could hide all the baby chicks under. Kind of like in this picture, but the tail was more natural and feathered looking and our baby chicks were not attached and I always played with them. <3

IMG_2942.JPG

Comments

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    They look so cute. Would be lovely to see a toddler/kid "stealing" them from the kitchen counter to casually play and then autonomously return them to the same place later. Deco objects should have at least one more animation besides looking at them sometimes.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    They look so cute. Would be lovely to see a toddler/kid "stealing" them from the kitchen counter to casually play and then autonomously return them to the same place later. Deco objects should have at least one more animation besides looking at them sometimes.

@Karon That would be so cute!
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    It wouldn't be too hard to add crocheting, would it? The hand motions are similar to knitting.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    My mom crocheted a beautiful large, thick tablecloth that I have draped on my table. It took her years to finish (she didn't crochet every day) so it's special to me. She doesn't crochet anymore, I think she lost interest, but I'm really proud of her that she completed it, and I wouldn't mind something like that for the object. <3
    #Team Occult