Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Solved]Is there a mod for deleting romantic relationship bar?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
edited February 2020 in General Mods Discussion
1.jpg

Hi, I just want to get rid of that empty relationship bar. It has been several days since they got back to normal friends. She already married to her husband and now I don't want to see this guy on her love relationship panel. Is there a way to get rid of this except for moving them to a new game? I want him to leave as a good friend with only friendship bar like this.

2.jpg

I appreciate all help. Thanks. :)

Post edited by Jeansoo on

Comments

• Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    MCCC has a workaround. Under the relationship tab, click delete Relationship. Then re-add friendly relations only. Let me know if that works I've never tried it myself.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I've done this with a cheat, substitute the positive amount with a negative one. -25 should be enough to make the bar dissapear.
    modifyrelationship <yoursimFirst> <yoursimLast> <TargetsimFirst> <TargetsimLast> <+amount> LTR_Romance_Main
  • Options
    MCCC has a workaround. Under the relationship tab, click delete Relationship. Then re-add friendly relations only. Let me know if that works I've never tried it myself.
    Thanks but I don't use MCC mod because of the story feature. If there was the separate version of MCC without story progression like NRaas Master Controller in the sims 3, it would be awesome. It's too complicated for me to set many detail things in the setting. :(

• Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I've done this with a cheat, substitute the positive amount with a negative one. -25 should be enough to make the bar dissapear.
    modifyrelationship <yoursimFirst> <yoursimLast> <TargetsimFirst> <TargetsimLast> <+amount> LTR_Romance_Main

Lovely!! I will try this one. Thanks!! :D

• Options

5.jpg

Unfortunately, it didn't work. T_T

• Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Have a look at this section

https://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/#Relationships

Perhaps something there will help?
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »

5.jpg

Sorry. :#
  • Options
    Thanks but I don't use MCC mod because of the story feature. If there was the separate version of MCC without story progression like NRaas Master Controller in the sims 3, it would be awesome. It's too complicated for me to set many detail things in the setting. :(

Ah okay. I'm out of ideas. But if you do want to try out MCCC but it's only the story progression part that's stopping you, here's an old thread about how to disable it.

MCCC Story Progression - how to disable
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    aldavor wrote: »
    Have a look at this section

https://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/#Relationships

Perhaps something there will help?

7.jpg

Thank you so much for the link! :D I used the relationship destroy cheat from there. Of course, now Joseph became a stranger to my female sim but that's ok. I can start a new friendship with him. Actually, I was suffering from Joseph was treating her like he got betrayed from her. Even though he doesn't have any moodlet like that when i activated Joseph. He never say hi to her, he never smile at her..something like that. Thanks so much!! :D

• Options
    edited February 2020

Ah okay. I'm out of ideas. But if you do want to try out MCCC but it's only the story progression part that's stopping you, here's an old thread about how to disable it.

MCCC Story Progression - how to disable

Thank you so much! I was looking for this way of turning off! :D

Buy the way, can I ask you a question? I was seeing the pretty female sim on your picture. Do you mind telling me what cc skintone you are using? The skintone looks beautiful :D Will that skintone work on male sims too?

Post edited by Jeansoo on
  • Options

5.jpg

Sorry. :#

No problem. :D I resolved it :)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @Jeansoo Sorry I somehow missed your post! Here's the link to the creator's site for the skintone I'm using. It's an Alpha, but the creator started making Beta skintones and they are even more amazing than the Alphas. I recommend you go for B.

S-club skins

I.e. - the female sim in my banner is using an Alpha skin, but the guy beside her is using a Beta so yeah! Works on males too.

Edited cuz realised I fangirl-ed instead of answering your question. The skin is the Snow Elf 3.0 version.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @mercuryfoam wow!! thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate your help. I will see the beautiful skin in my game soon! :D It's ok I don't mind alpha or maxis match for the skintone even though my sims are maxis matched faces though. ;D Do you mean the snow elf beta version?

Oh I have another question. Sorry. Is it nondefault or default? I wish non default :) I don't want to see this skintone from all premade sims all over town. :D
  • Options
    @Jeansoo
    I.e. - the female sim in my banner is using an Alpha skin, but the guy beside her is using a Beta so yeah! Works on males too.

Edited cuz realised I fangirl-ed instead of answering your question. The skin is the Snow Elf 3.0 version.

Sorry but I cannot find the beta version, how can I find it? Sorry for a bunch of questions. :(

• Options
    @Jeansoo all good! I went rambling so its no surprised i confused you. Oops!

For the snow elf skin, its Alpha. There's no Beta version for it.

Beta skins are overlays that allow the in game skin colors to show through. Think of them as shaders layered on top of default skin, while alpha skin is a complete cover up. I like beta because it allow default make up and tattoos to show. Many alpha skins cover everything.

The beta skins are tagged in the icons such as MA (male alpha), MB (male beta), FA, FB.

Almost all the skins are non-default. Including the snow elf :)
  • Options
    @mercuryfoam
    Thanks a lot. Then I think alpha should be better for my game because I don't like EA base skin colors and that's why I'm using cc skin tone :)