Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another Massive Sims Sale

Comments

• secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    It doesn't look like there are any stuff packs on sale this week.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member

Hopefully building up to something next week :) I guess most of us need this these days.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member

Perfect Patio Stuff was still showing up as on sale this week until a minute ago. Should change to something new tomorrow.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Dannakyri1 wrote: »

Perfect Patio Stuff was still showing up as on sale this week until a minute ago. Should change to something new tomorrow.

No, it should have changed this afternoon. It was changing on Thursdays.
    I think last year's sale like this ended around this time.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    I was hoping it would continue also. I was waiting on a few packs.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Well, that sucks. I wanted MFPS and Backyard Stuff. Guess I gotta wait another year and hope for the best.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Well, that sucks. I wanted MFPS and Backyard Stuff. Guess I gotta wait another year and hope for the best.

I got Backyard Stuff last summer during their "summer holiday sale" if I remember well, there were a few summer related themed packs on sale. Hopefully you won't have to wait a whole year :) .
    I doubt they put MFPS on sale, as they'll probably have to do an overhaul of the pack to release it for console.
    New sale seems to bve up. At least there is 25% off on some gamepacks at origin.com
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    The only thing I want at the moment is Tiny Living so I shall wait and hope.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    I am starting to crumble with regard to Cats and Dogs. I always swore I didn't need it because I don't play pets very often and I don't like the fact that you can't control them this time, but it keeps going on sale and I keep thinking about it. I crumbled with regard to Strangerville and Laundry Day and I have so little willpower when it comes to this game so I will probably just bite the bullet anyway. I lost my Cassie (cat) this week and if I get the pack, I can pay tribute to her.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    The sales been off for a couple days, now it's back on. All expansion and game packs are discounted for the same price again
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I am starting to crumble with regard to Cats and Dogs. I always swore I didn't need it because I don't play pets very often and I don't like the fact that you can't control them this time, but it keeps going on sale and I keep thinking about it. I crumbled with regard to Strangerville and Laundry Day and I have so little willpower when it comes to this game so I will probably just bite the bullet anyway. I lost my Cassie (cat) this week and if I get the pack, I can pay tribute to her.

I know the feeling. I also swore I wouldn't buy Cats and Dogs, but I have been thinking about it lately quite a lot. Some of my sims that live alone would love to have a fluffy friend. I'm also so sorry for your loss :'(<3
    haisin wrote: »

I know the feeling. I also swore I wouldn't buy Cats and Dogs, but I have been thinking about it lately quite a lot. Some of my sims that live alone would love to have a fluffy friend. I'm also so sorry for your loss :'(<3

Thank you. This last month has been a tough one and yet so many more people are dealing with far worse, for obvious reasons. I'm finishing up a specific situation with my current household them I think I am going to get the pack anyway. I can make Sim Cassie my new avatar.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I've been looking at the packs on sale this past couple weeks, and keep thinking, nah those aren't worth that to me.
    But I've been sick for several days. Today I've reached a point where I'm coughing less out of sheer weariness, not because I'm better. (Anyone know what I mean?) And I'm just too tired to do anything.

I've been mostly Simming to fill my time while I rest and I'm working on the bathroom in a large house right now. Some things I didn't have were really starting to frustrate me. So I broke down and bought Spa Day. Hopefully it's worth it.

If this drags on for a couple more weeks, I may end up owning all of them and won't have any of the transcription money I've been saving left. Lol.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 108 Member
    @lisamwitt Spa Day is a nice pack. I don't use everything in it and have yet to abuse the sauna but I think you may like it.
  • DylanJ10000DylanJ10000 Posts: 22 Member
    > @CaptainElsa said:
    > HOW is laundry day stuff? I don't mind doing laundry IRL but I don't necessarily want to do it in the game. Will I HAVE to have them do laundry even if I don't give them a laundry machine?

If you give them a laundry hamper, washer, dryer, or any combination, you're going to start accumulating clothes. Granted, if you have a hamper, they'll more than likely go directly to it until the hamper is full.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    @lisamwitt Spa Day is a nice pack. I don't use everything in it and have yet to abuse the sauna but I think you may like it.

I'm liking it so far. :)
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited March 2020
    haisin wrote: »

Thank you. This last month has been a tough one and yet so many more people are dealing with far worse, for obvious reasons. I'm finishing up a specific situation with my current household them I think I am going to get the pack anyway. I can make Sim Cassie my new avatar.

I'll eventually get Cat's and Dogs. If not for the imaginary pets, rather for the world and items. :)
    Post edited by Admiral8Q on
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 108 Member
    Massive sale? Let me cop that Moschino for $1. That would be a massive sale.
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    I'll eventually get Cat's and Dogs. If not for the imaginary pets, rather for the world and items. :)

I looked at the CAS and buy mode items but haven't visited the new world yet. I attempted to make my cats and placed them in a new household because I'm working on the Strangerville quest with my military sims at the moment.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

I looked at the CAS and buy mode items but haven't visited the new world yet. I attempted to make my cats and placed them in a new household because I'm working on the Strangerville quest with my military sims at the moment.

I got the Windenburg one, (whatever it's called), but other than looking at the world and using the CAS and build items, haven't done anything with it yet. Looks interesting though.

Ahh, 'Get Together'.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

I got the Windenburg one, (whatever it's called), but other than looking at the world and using the CAS and build items, haven't done anything with it yet. Looks interesting though.

Ahh, 'Get Together'.

I love Get Together. It's definitely one of my most used packs.
  • MayaioYTMayaioYT Posts: 38 Member
    How long is this sale on for? @Hestia
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    MayaioYT wrote: »
    How long is this sale on for?

According to the offer page: OFFER EXPIRES APRIL 9, 2020.
    edited March 2020
    MayaioYT wrote: »
    How long is this sale on for? @Hestia

It's normally stated bottom line on the sales page.

"OFFER EXPIRES APRIL 9, 2020 AT 8AM PDT. "