June 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Autocomplete Game

1787980818284...Next

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 2,482 Member
    If I could get my hair color there’d be none of us here.

Yeah. That purple shade is volatile.

Well, she got her daddy’s car and she cruised to the _________now. Seems she forgot all about the ______ like she told her _______.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Well, she got her daddy's car and she cruised to the neighborhood now. Seems she forgot all about the past like she told her she would.

The end seemed right.

Rock-a-bye baby in a __________. When the wind blows the _________ will rock. When the ________ breaks, the cradle will fall. Down will come _______, cradle and __________.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84
    Save File Thread
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 77,250 Member
    Rock-a-bye baby in a few weeks. When the wind blows the way I will rock. When the time comes to me, I will be able to breaks (LOL grammar), the cradle will fall. Down will come to the office , cradle and the villains are like the hedgehog cake.

My secret ______ to making a ______ cupcake is to put only a pinch of ______ in it.
    My Top Song of the Day: Girls Club by Cherry

FPITigB.gif
    My secret is to making a separate cupcake is to put only a pinch of love in it.

It was a grammatical nightmare at the beginning but ended kind of sweet.

Today we celebrated my _________'s birthday by taking him out to dinner at __________.
    Save File Thread
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Today we celebrated my anniversary’s birthday by taking him out to dinner at the park.

Wise men say only __________rush in. But I can’t help falling______with you.

Wise men say only the best rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you.

Yay! The last line is right!

There once was a _______ who lived in a ________. She had so many _________, she didn't know what to do.
    Save File Thread
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,505 Member
    There once was a Town 1-Shot Vigilante who lived in a cabin in the forest. She had so many pokemon, she didn't know what to do.

My phone still remembers mafia roles 😂

I can't imagine _______ without ________. They just belong together.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net