Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Would You Add?

If you had the power to retroactively add one thing to each expansion pack, what would it be? Something that would have the gameplay seem richer and was specific to that pack. Please no adding "Cars" or "Open World" but something new or exciting. I thought something that would have been cool for the 20th anniversary is if they added a little feature that complemented each expansion. But alas. It's fun to imagine though!

For me it would be;

Get To Work: A Work Dinner function where you can try and shmooze your boss into giving you a promotion. It can go horribly wrong though and you might get demoted or even fired.

Get Together: A sleepover event for your kid's clubs.

City Living: The ability to buy and rent out apartments and another real estate. You could become your own slum lord or gentrify a neighbourhood and change the vibe. Also, a good way to spend your money once your family is ultra-rich.

Cats and Dogs: Dog Shows where you can show off your pets tricks and grooming and win money.

Seasons: Pool Parties and being invited to other people's events on holidays.

Get Famous: The ability to hire a bodyguard to keep away fans. Think of the star/bodyguard romances that could go on!

Island living: This is so small, but a sandcastle building contest. Kids would love it.

Discover University: Skateboarding Skill

What about you? What would you add?
YouTube%20Forum%20Banner_zpsu3ts3wnz.png
ou can read my Sim-Lit here:
https://pollyannasims.wordpress.com/

Comments

• AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I use mods so if something is not in the game it might eventually show up as a mod. We should not have to use mods to fix the game but instead they should enhance the game.

Somethings I don't think mods will ever do... I would like a more fleshed out mermaid like vampires and spellcasters got. They could also expand aliens like that also. AND ... I would like to be able to invite the entire household over including toddlers. Finally, I want to be able to click on my Sim and send them to uni class like we can for work and school. Or go to class early.

They could add code to make Sims monogamous. I use a mod for this now.

My ultimate wishes ... ARE to be able to pick one or two seasons, which occults appear in my save and I want to be able to turn off the parenthood ask for advice and character values. I mean we can opt our Sims out of fame. Why can't we opt of being "good" parents.

I don't know if it's bug or not but I have snow and rain turned off in options but thunderstorms and blizzards still happen.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I would love the ability to take the sims and assign roles to fill, and currently, I would love for my game to take sims I already have in the game and have them fill university student rolls, instead of the game creating a whole bunch of new sims for that.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    One thing in each? Okay, mine would be:

Get To Work: An Occult Hunter playable career. Something flexible that could be selected for all Occults or just one type. Example: Vampire Hunter, Witch Hunter, Ghost Hunter, or general Supernatural Hunter. I know that Ghosts were the only thing out at the time, but if they went back to add something, this could be it. If this is too complicated, then how about that Grim Reaper career?

Get Together: The ability for Sims to dance together. Not in a performance style like they do now, but facing each other, like real people do. Like when a group of girls go out and hit the dance floor, they sometimes dance in a circle, facing each other. Or if a couple goes out to dance, they usually dance facing each other, not leaving each other to go gawk at the DJ. (Honestly, who does that?)

City Living: Buildable apartments. Or even placeable apartments. I'd even settle for direct replicas of what's in City Living but be able to place them in Newcrest or another map. I just need more living spaces and I really want apartments. It's ridiculous that they're confined to one city.

Cats and Dogs: A toggle for sick pets or gameplay adjustment so that if you're not actively playing a veterinarian they won't get sick at all. I'm really fed up with sick animals everywhere in Brindleton Bay.

Seasons: Hmm. I'd say either foggy days or the ability to delete the premade holidays completely. Or, actually, how about an "ignore holiday" feature for Sims to not get bummed out every single time the player doesn't cater to the holiday. This gets old very, very fast and I may not want to delete the holiday altogether because I may sometimes use it in a different household, but I want to be able to have some Sims ignore Winterfest or Brawl Day or TV Premiere Day or whatever without getting bummed out.

Get Famous: The ability to have normal conversations and build relationships with celebrities. For crying out loud...

Island Living: My God, just one? How about underwater swimming or a secret lot on the other side of the cave with hidden treasure that has a low percentage of being found, or boats that can take multiple Sims, or more Mermaid powers or Mermaid furniture styles made out of seashells, sea glass and seaweed, like a giant oyster bed... any one of those.

Discover University: Add in for term progress to freeze without kicking Sims out of Uni so that rotational players can still switch households and play other stories without the game taking charge of the Uni Sims and making them fail or graduate.
    #Team Occult
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Ohh, I love a lot of the ideas here. I'll try and go for different ideas with mine.

Get To Work: Having your own retail store at home, like in Open for Business.

Get Together: Adding toddlers to clubs, so we can have toddler play dates at the park.

City Living: More festivals.

Cats and Dogs: Small pets, including an overhaul on fish and frogs. Take care of them like you can in Sims 3.

Seasons: New and improved PlantSims.

Get Famous: Tabloids and gossip. Sometimes, they'll be based on real incidents in games - like you picking a fight with someone, or the time you wet yourself in public. Every so often, a false rumor will be started about you, and it could hurt or hinder your reputation if you don't actively fight it.

Island living: A surfing skill and an associated competition. Train your body and mind through practice, then compete to win money or rare items.

Discover University: Active classes. Let us chat up our teachers, work on assignments with our fellow classmates, skill-build, listen to lectures and use our extra time to get a head-start on homework.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    edited February 2020
    Get to Work: Either more active careers or making more of the existing careers active. Or an approach to the retail feature that made it more rewarding to just have your Sims be the shopper rather than the business owner. Also, some sort of expedited aspect of shopping so you don't have to jump through hoops to make a profit in your business. And also a robust simulation of owning a business without having to always be playing the business.

Get Together: More dancing styles (modern, ballet, tap, swing, etc.). And a dancing career. More communal activities for teens and younger; like extensive amusement arcades or carnivals or some sort of mock-Chuck E. Cheese place where kids can go to have fun. This was the perfect pack to add a lot more gameplay for non-YA/Adults, and it fell short in that regard.

City Living: Either a more extensive apartment editing system or more festivals as others have said. A skatepark would have gone great in this pack also. Also rollerblading or using a scooter or bike to get around could have been introduced here.

Cats and Dogs: birds, reptiles, in general small pets both conventional and unconventional.

Seasons: Figure skating career.

Get Famous: More athletic careers or skills/activities (because athletes are celebrities too) like tennis, gymnastics, golf, etc. A more elaborate filmmaking career to include Directing career, Cinematography, Editing, Sound Design, etc..

Island Living: N/A as I don't have it.

Discover University: N/A as I don't have it.

Non-pack specific but I'm always wishing for an in-game way to disable the cellphone. And also I would like to contain certain Sims to certain worlds. And also neighborhood traits that are sort of like lot traits but blanket over multiple lots, so you can still have individual lot traits while also sharing other traits with other lots.

Post edited by NationalPokedex on
  • POLLYANNA2POLLYANNA2 Posts: 172 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I would love the ability to take the sims and assign roles to fill, and currently, I would love for my game to take sims I already have in the game and have them fill university student rolls, instead of the game creating a whole bunch of new sims for that.

You can use MC command centre to pull townies from your library. It's not perfect but at least they have appropriate outfits and I like seeing some of my past sims walking around!
    YouTube%20Forum%20Banner_zpsu3ts3wnz.png
    ou can read my Sim-Lit here:
    https://pollyannasims.wordpress.com/

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    One thing in each? Okay, mine would be:

Get To Work: An Occult Hunter playable career. Something flexible that could be selected for all Occults or just one type. Example: Vampire Hunter, Witch Hunter, Ghost Hunter, or general Supernatural Hunter. I know that Ghosts were the only thing out at the time, but if they went back to add something, this could be it. If this is too complicated, then how about that Grim Reaper career?

Get Together: The ability for Sims to dance together. Not in a performance style like they do now, but facing each other, like real people do. Like when a group of girls go out and hit the dance floor, they sometimes dance in a circle, facing each other. Or if a couple goes out to dance, they usually dance facing each other, not leaving each other to go gawk at the DJ. (Honestly, who does that?)

City Living: Buildable apartments. Or even placeable apartments. I'd even settle for direct replicas of what's in City Living but be able to place them in Newcrest or another map. I just need more living spaces and I really want apartments. It's ridiculous that they're confined to one city.

Cats and Dogs: A toggle for sick pets or gameplay adjustment so that if you're not actively playing a veterinarian they won't get sick at all. I'm really fed up with sick animals everywhere in Brindleton Bay.

Seasons: Hmm. I'd say either foggy days or the ability to delete the premade holidays completely. Or, actually, how about an "ignore holiday" feature for Sims to not get bummed out every single time the player doesn't cater to the holiday. This gets old very, very fast and I may not want to delete the holiday altogether because I may sometimes use it in a different household, but I want to be able to have some Sims ignore Winterfest or Brawl Day or TV Premiere Day or whatever without getting bummed out.

Get Famous: The ability to have normal conversations and build relationships with celebrities. For crying out loud...

Island Living: My God, just one? How about underwater swimming or a secret lot on the other side of the cave with hidden treasure that has a low percentage of being found, or boats that can take multiple Sims, or more Mermaid powers or Mermaid furniture styles made out of seashells, sea glass and seaweed, like a giant oyster bed... any one of those.

Discover University: Add in for term progress to freeze without kicking Sims out of Uni so that rotational players can still switch households and play other stories without the game taking charge of the Uni Sims and making them fail or graduate.

This plus ladders. Oh and mermaids using dock ladders because the lack of that is just ridiculous.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Get To Work - Improved aliens. And if I'm really dreaming, a new alien neighborhood on Sixam.

Get Together - The ability to have up to 12 sims in a club as well as more dance styles.

City Living - The ability to design and set up our own customized festivals.

Cats and Dogs - Aspirations or life goals for pets.

Seasons - Weather app or channel that tells you what the weather is like in the other worlds.

Get Famous - A paparazzi work from home career where you're required to talk to and take pictures of celebrities.

Island Living - An underwater lot to explore and a unique tombstone/urn for mermaids.

University - Online courses that allow a sim to hold a job while still getting an education.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    ...I really just want more aspirations, playable careers and events. I think I've made many posts about how each pack could have at least 1 of those added that I'd really like, and a lot of those ideas have already been mentioned here (slumber parties, pool parties, paparazzi career, vampire hunter career and/or aspiration). Trying to put those aside tho...

Get To Work: A type of lot that allows your sim to live in their shop as their full time residence, without needing to buy two lots.

Get Together: Put something cool in the hedge maze at Von Haunt estate for our sims to discover! Gnomes! Treasure! Curses and blessings like in the Selvadoran Jungle! Just something to make it actually worth wandering in!

City Living: This might be too tall an order, but I'd really like it if the apartment buildings actually had multiple floors for sims to live on? It's so weird to me that you take that elevator ALLLLL the way up, past all those apparently empty floors, to the 2-4 apartments at the top. Adding more livable floors would add more lots to play in, and also just make it feel more like "City Living."

Cats and Dogs: (I actually really like your dog show idea, especially if it came with a "pet training" aspiration BUT ANYWAY) Vaccines! You can pay to get your pet a vaccine that means it won't get sick at all!

Seasons: A "look up forecast" interaction that lets you see the weather in other worlds. It might be a sunny autumn day in Oasis Springs, but if it's storming in Brindleton Bay it might be nice to know that before taking a trip with the dog and kids to the park there.

Get Famous: (Bodyguard idea is great, I'd also had that thought lol) this might be more like a fix-it patch, but I'd really like the ability to designate how probable celebrities showing is at different places. Like, maybe each public lot could have "star meter" that the player could set, with a higher rating increasing the chance for more higher level celebrities. Then, if a player wanted lots of celebrities wandering around they could set all the star ratings high, and if they wanted none they could set them at zero, and then if they (like me) want different lots to be more popular with celebrities than others they could do that too. (Honestly, what I'd really like is for celebrities to basically ONLY show up at places with the hotspot traits, with only VERY VERY rare sightings elsewhere, but that really feels just purely a fic-it and not a new feature, so yeah)

Island living: A tracked swim skill, now separate from fitness, that children can learn after maxing motor.

Discover University: Something that lets you connect/interact with other students taking your sim's same specific classes and major. Maybe a "study group" type thing? But that specifically tells you which sims are in your class? Maybe an "invite classmates over to study" function like the "invite director and co-stars" thing in GF?
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    Get to work- Ability to have a retail lot on your home lot

Get together- Ability to own a cafe, or an expansion on dancing (more styles, a career etc)

City living- Landlord career!!! Or the ability to own an apartment building like the Landgraabs and the Altos.

Cats and Dogs- The vet career is an actual career. Or small pets

Seasons- Ability to chose if a sim is afraid of thunderstorms, it's really annoying (and unrealistic) that everyone is afraid of thunderstorms)

Get Famous- Paparazzi having more impact, like if they see a celebrity cheating on their spouse they run a story about it or maybe they constantly make stuff up about you

Island Living- Depth for mermaids, A skill tree, ocean styled furniture, a few underwater lots (that are livable)

Discover University- I want there classes to be more organized in the career tab, like in order from earliest to latest with MWF classes above TR classes, and a progress bar!! because it's really hard to know exactly how you're doing in Uni. Either that or I'd add an "off campus student housing" lot type so I can have a stove in my sorority houses
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Get to Work: Alien perks, more ears & skin tones.

Get Together: Slow dancing, drums, more events & better cafés.

City Living: An option button to turn off weird tourist clothes, better apartments, more festivals & the city becoming Bridgeport.

Cats & Dogs: Healthier pets, more animals & playable pets.

Get Famous: Singing/Band careers, better Actor career & more neighborhoods in Del Los Valley.

Island Living: Mermaid bug fixed, actual Mermaid babies, an actual playable underwater world & boathouses.

Discover University: Students that can actually do well, Sororities, more university parties & better playable secret society.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Get To Work: Retail for kids including lemonade stands, yard sales, etc.

Get Together: I like that sleepover event idea. I'd pick either that or add more group outings, like being able to go out to the movies or to the zoo as a family.

City Living: More festivals; specifically a kids only festival, a teens only festival, and an elders only festival.

Cats and Dogs: Pet shows or pet breeders.

Seasons: Pool Parties for me as well.

Get Famous: Acting career for children and toddlers.

Island living: Hotels
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited February 2020
    Only addressing packs I actually own, which isn't many. I only came onboard for TS4 when they offered me the base game for free, because I am cheap, and also really picky.

Perfect Patio - Party lights

Spa Day - Romantic massage

Parenthood - Bunk beds

Realm of Magic - Tome display lectern

Discover Univeristy - Fraternity/Sorority houses
    POLLYANNA2 wrote: »
    If you had the power to retroactively add one thing to each expansion pack, what would it be?

Wow - some folks have a hard time counting to one. ;)

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2020
    Get to work: make retails possible at home lot.
    Get Together: add dancing carrer
    City Living: make it possible to add custom buildings
    Cats and Dogs: i love this one. Can't think atm in nothing to add. Of course if it was called Pets i'ld say add horses please.
    Seasons: add more traditions so that we can make more varied hollidays.
    Island Living: add underwater swimming and a hotel;
  • SimsRandRSimsRandR Posts: 5 New Member
    In general building and buy, I would like to see more foodie style item. (Items that look like food) And maybe a P.I. job outside of the police profession would be cool.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited February 2020
    These may not be anything new or exciting but I don't really need much.

Get To Work: add new active careers.
    Get Together: add more club icons.
    City Living: add more festivals.
    Cats and Dogs: add an option for children to be able to walk the dogs.
    Seasons: I'd love children to be able to make snow castles and play in them (toddlers should also be able to play in them).
    Get Famous: I don't need anything more.
    Island Living: add Hula dancing skill and Island music channel on the radio.
    Discover University add an option to "go to class early" manually.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Hmmm...

Get to Work: Expand Sixam and make it a place where sims can set up house permanently.

Get Together: Club on Club Brawls, where it's one big fight cloud with all of your club members and all of the opposing club members in a big rumble.

City Living: Being able to build your own apartment buildings, own rental properties, and designate single-family homes as rental properties.

Cats and Dogs: Controllable pets.

Seasons: Better water balloon/snowball fight animations (because the way they look now is stiff, boring, and unexciting).

Get Famous: Talent Agent as a regular career and Paparazzi as an active career.

Island Living: Pirate Career.

Discover University: Gene splicing machine and mutant sims (and pets if you have that expansion).
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Get To Work: More playable careers, fixing the bugs in the existing careers. Maybe more specialist branches?
    Get Together: This was a great EP IMO. There's not much to add for me. Maybe details from more cultures but I'm ok with this being in a separate pack.
    City Living: I also really enjoyed this one. I think I'd like a few more customizable lots and maybe some kind of retail district.
    Cats and Dogs: I'd have liked horses and maybe a few more lots in Brindleton Bay. Great pack for me though.
    Seasons: This is also great for me. There's not much I'd change.
    Get Famous: Del Sol Valley should offer more lots and be stronger as a standalone world. Maybe more music though it sounds like that might come separately.
    Island Living: Add hotels and resorts, maybe a vacation neighborhood.
    Discover University: This has a lot of what I wanted and focuses on a lot of my interests. Maybe a few more campus activities?

Really, there are only specific packs that I would change and my comments are pretty common ones for them.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Get To Work: Either an active criminal career or forensics as a second branch for the detective career.

Get Together: Factions. Similar to clubs, players can enter 20 sims to a faction, set rivalries and alliances with other factions. Those rules would apply even outside of club outings, basically whenever the game is in control of a sim.

City Living: Ability to design my own festivals. Also the ability to directly travel to the community grounds instead of a nearby lot.

Cats and Dogs: Cat & Dog shows.

Seasons: Ability to define climate per world.

Get Famous: School theatre event. This uses the normal stage, but instead of the camera crew there will be seats for the parents. If the main actor is a child, other children will spawn as co-actors, if it’s a teen, teens will spawn. Preparation phase at home and tasks before the gig will apply, but be tailored to the event (something like “read children’s book”).

Island living: Something related to boating, maybe a sailing competition event. To make that work, the existing boats would now be upgradeable (for money or with handiness) and differ in the three stats maneuverability, speed and sturdiness. They can take damage during the competition and then need to get repaired or break.

Discover University: Ability to design my own student societies with custom rules and goals.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    I use mods so if something is not in the game it might eventually show up as a mod. We should not have to use mods to fix the game but instead they should enhance the game.

Somethings I don't think mods will ever do... I would like a more fleshed out mermaid like vampires and spellcasters got. They could also expand aliens like that also. AND ... I would like to be able to invite the entire household over including toddlers. Finally, I want to be able to click on my Sim and send them to uni class like we can for work and school. Or go to class early.

They could add code to make Sims monogamous. I use a mod for this now.

My ultimate wishes ... ARE to be able to pick one or two seasons, which occults appear in my save and I want to be able to turn off the parenthood ask for advice and character values. I mean we can opt our Sims out of fame. Why can't we opt of being "good" parents.

I don't know if it's bug or not but I have snow and rain turned off in options but thunderstorms and blizzards still happen.

I agree mods shouldn't be used to fix the game but should enhance the game instead

Spellcasters: I love them but they are incomplete. I would have liked to have seen them draw inspiration from Charmed Supernatural and even *shock* do some research on The Craft. I'm not asking for The Lesser Key of Solomon or The Book of Enoch to learn magic from or discussing the teachings of Alistair Crowley, Scott Cunningham vs Raven Silverwolf or Raymond Buckland with the Sages or other spellcasters. Debate the existence of The Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn. A school of magic in the Magic Realm. Magic should always have a cost. What I love about occult comics I read and love very much is that magic always comes with a cost. I would love to have angels that can be called on or demons bound by the spellcaster depending on their strength and rank as spellcasters. For example, a Virtuoso rank with ancient bloodline would have the highest chance of successfully binding a demon. The Realm of Magic should have places to build on. I know we have Glimmerbrook but being able to have a library, and a school of Magic would have been a nice touch in the Realm of Magic and an Inn in the Magic Realm. Also, Sages are recycled too quickly in the game. What I mean is we start with L Simeon and Morgyn as our Sages at the beginning of a new game. By the time my teen becomes a young adult, I typically have those 3 replaced at least 3 times before my teen ages up as a young adult.

Mermaids should have voice powers through either talking or singing to cause buffs on our sims. I would have liked an underwater world where they can live with special foods, architecture.

Aliens. A world of their own where we can build. With special alien foods for us to learn and special architecture, clothes that are alien-looking other than just the 2 space suits. new skills like mind reading and mind control. A spaceship we can have for space travel. Advanced alien technology. Alien skills that are like Vampires where we can choose which gifts can choose.

Vampires, I would like more strengths and weaknesses. The ability to overcome weaknesses a vampire might have. A larger world for Forgotten Hollow.

University. Being able to sign up for a university while teens and being able to graduate high school early. Have two worlds. Have one world for each university. Different types of schools for our kids and teens to go to. Private schools, charter schools, homeschooling, boarding schools and military school, Have Community Colleges.

Get Famous. Have the ability for sims to not be starstruck. I usually delete all the celebrities except for Judith Ward she is so delightfully mean and rude. Not assuming everyone is a fan of a celebrity sim. Have people treating them like normal sims.

Parenthood- allow for horrible parents. Just as kids and teen gain things like emotional control and responsibility. Have parents gain traits like neglect or nurture for example. With that have preteen as a life stage. add more things for our tots, kids and teens to do. School dances, cheerleader, school sports, etc.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Get to Work - Ticket Machine for retail (ownable clubs/bars, etc.)
    Get Together - Slow dancing
    City Living - Active Apartment Complex Landlord Career
    Cats & Dogs - Make training your dog more complex with the ability to take them to an active show arena to win prizes
    Seasons - Snowmobiles
    Get Famous - Vocal Artist career with an active Concert venue and/or an American Idol style competition
    Island Living - Fully fleshed out Merfolk with an underwater world or lots for them
    Discover University - Single Bed Woo Hoo

I could add at least one thing to ALL packs that I own, but only listed EPs as requested. :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Get To Work: Grocery Stores, work at them, own them, and visit them to buy groceries for your Sims.

Get Together: Tot Clubs... with parents of course, but Mummy and Me Clubs to meet other tots. I don't think they had tots when this was released but oh well haha. Someone said slow dancing and I LOVE that idea too but I hope it gets added as base game one day.

City Living: Be a landlord, rental homes not just appartments.

Cats and Dogs: I just wish pets didn't glitch out my households so much haha!! But I really love this pack, it's almost hard to think of what I'd add.

Seasons: I wish that if my Sim planned an event on the calender and invited household 2 to it, if I was playing household 2 on a diff location they would go to that event or get the option too. Also I'd love a church service for Christmas and Easter holiday even if it was generic religion.

Get Famous: More active careers, like singer, dancer, olympian.

Island living: My favourite of all packs!!! I love this one so much but I think it'd be cool to see underwater and have an underwater world.

Discover University: School for all ages instead of just Uni and everything active. I want to follow my Sims to the classroom. And I want the teaching career to be active. Having the bikes for kids and trikes for tots would have been nice too. As it is, this is my least favourite expansion, beating my long time least favourite City Living, haha.
  • lacianalaciana Posts: 29 Member
    edited February 2020
    I don't own any expansion packs, and most likely never will.

Outdoor Retreat - geocaching and spelunking (and find something more interesting than a MySims trophy).

Jungle Adventure - Being able to live in Selvadorada or at least be able to purchase a vacation home and stay their for months at a time.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Get to work: retail and living in the same lot.
    Get Together: group dancing and couple dancing.
    City Living: more flats per lot.
    Cats and Dogs: doghouses.
    Seasons: being able to customize holidays. I hate brawl day but I'd love to make some other holidays.
    Island Living: underwater lots for mersims.
    Happy simming!
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Discover University: being able to enroll sims from different lots/units to the same residence.
    Happy simming!