Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moved sims but can’t play...

I’m playing the sims mobile.I bought a second lot and moved sims into it but can’t play with those sims and I don’t know why.

Comments

• GodivaDayGodivaDay Posts: 10 New Member
    I agree, with the new lots available, we are going to need to have more playable Sims. At least 8.
  • 1ll1ll Posts: 2 New Member
    I bought the new lot with the fountain and was excited to host parties there and the game says I can only do it at the original house.. but I don’t like that one so now I’m annoyed!
  • LivsterLivster Posts: 1 New Member
    I just purchased the new Landgraab property and I'm obsessed! I was so excited to start fresh and have parties, just to find out that you can't host parties anywhere else except for your first property.

I hope that this is a future update... I can't deal with having to move everything back to host a party. Let us host parties from multiple properties! Or at least let us have the option to choose our main home so when others click on your profile, they'll see the home you choose and not the default.
  • Bianc51Bianc51 Posts: 19 Member
    @Livster That’s why I haven’t purchased any additional lots. I read that parties are only held on your original lot at the moment. I hope this changes. I might want to build just a party house, but I want to be able to swap the venue or home. And it would be nice to allow your friends to view all of your lots, if you wanted. I know some users would like to showcase them.
  • AJosieAJosie Posts: 5 New Member
    I agree. Why give us more lots and then make only the original lot playable for parties. I want to buy Landgraab but I'm not doing that until that lot can host parties. Why go thru all that trouble and then not be able to show off our new home? The developers need to make at least the Landgraabe lot playable for parties.