Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant find my enemy's house.

Is there an easy way to find out where your enemy lives? My teen wishes to egg someones house lol

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited February 2020
    I laughed at this title longer than I probably should :joy: it just made my day.

Normally I would suggest going to Edit town mode and search for them from there, though it can be time-consuming.

If you don't have the patience but really wants to egg their house so badly, I suggest you to stalk follow them home with the in-game camera next time you see the sim or their family, that way hopefully you would find out where they live.

There's also a slight chance that the game would move them out of town for no obvious reason, which I believe it's unlikely.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 263 Member
    Thanks I'll do that now lol
  • AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 263 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    I laughed at this title longer than I probably should :joy: it just made my day.

Normally I would suggest going to Edit town mode and search for them from there, though it can be time-consuming.

If you don't have the patience but really wants to egg their house so badly, I suggest you to stalk follow them home with the in-game camera next time you see the sim or their family, that way hopefully you would find out where they live.

There's also a slight chance that the game would move them out of town for no obvious reason, which I believe it's unlikely.

Update ** it was successful 👍
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited February 2020
    If you use mods I would suggest NRaas Tagger.

This mod allows you to specify the information shown on the Sim tags when hovered on and for easy location to color those tags.

I usually color my sim tags and house tags by relationship with the current active sim. I customize my sim tags with info such as sexual preference, age, partner name if not single, etc. But there is all kinds of info that can be displayed when a sim tag is hovered over.

P.S. These sim tags and house tags are shown in map view.