Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Please do not flirt with the pear shaped townie that butted into the conversation that you were having with the guy I wanted you to start a relationship with. No. Just stop.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dear Little Sims

I know that I promised you no rain and thunder, and turned it off. Unfortunately, this did nothing. Therefore, get your silly butts inside before the lightning hits your plum-tree-ready-for-harvest umbrellas!!!

Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Watcher.

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Dear parent Sims,

Will you please get off the virtual reality game station and talk to your child. You haven't spoken to each other for nearly three days!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Dear guy uni sims,

Why do you insist upon wearing gal shoes to your graduation?

Oh, I have suffered this humiliation in my game, too. Hard to explain why the now Dr. Joseph Cantrell, Jr. is wearing pink shoes. Worse was when it happened the first game save with this group. My Rock Star, Global Celebrity was wearing … dare I say it? PUMPS. Wrecked my pictures is all I can say.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Dear Adam & Eve Sims;

Why do you need to pay bills when your lot is
    off-the-grid, your objects are off-the-grid, you have no walls or floors & only sleep in a tent?

Love your Creator
  • Options
    Dear Little Sim

You told my sim she'd inherit a distant relative who passed away recently if she married. Now she's married. Where's the money? This better not be a scam.

The Watcher
  • Options
    Dear Little Sim

Let me explain something to you. My current sim is mortal. There's no way she could drink plasma with or without anybody's permission. Vlad was feeding on her. You got it all wrong. Get your facts right before you throw accusations around. Thank you. And thanks a lot for the undeserved bad rep, I really needed that.

• Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Dear little sims

don't leave your bed to pass out on the floor. What's wrong with you?

Context: had a sim who was about to pass out go to bed, right as the animation for entering the bed played there was the prompt to pass out so she went out of her bed and passed out on the floor *facepalm*
  • Options
    Dear Little Sims

It seems like you're confusing New Year's Eve with Neighbourhood Brawl. Now, break it up already!

The Watcher
  • Options
    Dear Little Mail Sims

Thank you for the mail. You can go now, you're slowing down the speed by hanging around. Shoo!
  • Options
    EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    edited June 2020
    Dear Little Sims,

Please do not take a bike ride in my neighborhood just so that you can:

Stop your bike right in front of my house
    Get off
    Park your bike
    Put down the kickstand
    And then stand there in front of my house next to your parked bike playing on your phone for an hour with your bike helmet on.

It's annoying!
  • Options
    Dear Little Sim

I can't express how proud I am of you right now. You made mac and cheese of excellent quality, and the kitchen isn't burning. Well done.
  • Options
    Dear Little Sims

Please don't complain about being bored. I told you to read "something", which means the choice was yours, and you chose a skill book for a skill you've already maxed out. You only have yourself to blame.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Dear little vampire sim with level 3 thin skin weakness,

When you come home from work, why do you choose to stand out in the sun rather than going inside? Do you want to burn to death?
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited June 2020
    Dear little Sims,

I said “go to bed”, not “go to hot tub”. If I wanted you to sleep in there, it would be full of pillows instead of water.

Ice cream is not the most important thing in the world, and it should not be your number one priority. If you’re actually hungry, you have a perfectly good oven, as well as a fridge that, believe it or not, contains a wide variety of non-ice cream food.

And finally, I was recently notified that your hamster had died. He’s fine. I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Your frustrated watcher.

P.S. Exactly how long has that bowl of fruit salad been sitting in the study? Either eat it or throw it out, but don’t just leave it in there forever hoping that I’ll clean it up. Something tells me that your teacher won’t be too happy when you hand in your mouldy fruit-scented homework tomorrow.
    Post edited by AyKooChao on
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    Dear Little Sims

Please don't invite my Sims over right before your bedtime. You're too old for a babysitter.

The Watcher.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Dear little Sim, you are not the smartest of my Sims, not the most beautiful, not the richest, not the most adventeroust, not the most creative, but you are my favourite sim! So when you wake up in the morning desperate to pee and your mother Eva Capricciosa in normal Sim manour occupies said toilet, I cheat for your sake and goes to build mode and insert a open air natural toilet just so do you not have to pee yourself, and what do you do, almost fully retsed you sleep in that scratchy bush. Alright I accept we are almost never on the same wavelength, I forgive you, you are still my favourite sim even though you never appear in my youtube movies
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    My Dear Little Sim, Erik Cantrell,

You just met the 'would be' love of your life. Please, please, please don't blow it again. I've restarted you so many times I can't even remember how many, but you always make a mess of this relationship. Already, upon meeting you two had full friendship and full romance. See? It's meant to be. She's a very nice Sim and she's very cute, besides. Give her your full attention and all the love you have in that pixalated heart of yours and she'll make a very good Life-Partner to you. I promise, if things go well this game save I'll allow you both to enjoy your future children and grow old together. Deal? :) Don't give me that look. That's better. Thank you.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    edited July 2020
    My Dear Little Mermaid Sim;
    Please don't keep losing your clothes in all categories after your bath. You don't have to remain completely nude. My goodness, you don't don't even have your underwear on & you're not even completely blurred. Shameless.
    It's a good thing I don't use mods. Who knows
    what else you'd be up to. Now please be a good girl.

Love,
    Your Creator
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Dear little Sims cats and dogs.
    Please stop running away. I love you and I take care of you. I make sure you always have fresh food, toys and a nice home. I give you lots of attention, pets, hugs and I never ignore you.
    I miss you. Please come home and stay. :'(
  • Options
    Ember_FoxEmber_Fox Posts: 46 Member
    Dear little university sim.
    It is time for your final exam and you are planning to get there with time to spare. That is great! But why did you decide to place the bike in your bedroom instead of taking it outdoors? Because now you missed the exam since there was a bike was blocking your path out of the bedroom and I didn’t notice it in time.

Next time put the bike outside or I will get rid of it like the soccer ball you constantly hit your face with and got dazed just before soccer matches.
  • Options
    Ember_FoxEmber_Fox Posts: 46 Member
    edited July 2020
    Dear little premade sim, Makoa Kealoha.
    I do like that you start out with level 6 in fishing among other things. Premades with some hobbies and skills are the best in my opinion. But… why would you have fishing skills if your Child of the Ocean trait makes you constantly unhappy while you fish or watch a mounted fish?
    I don’t get it and it is time to drink a retraiting potion. Enjoy!

Dear little premade sim, Lilliana Kealoha.
    I just had a talk with your husband about things that didn’t make sense but I also need to talk with you about something. Having a Good trait is a lovely thing and I think it fits your personality. With that said I do have a problem with it. Way too often you get the Good vs Evil buff and get sad. It wouldn’t be a problem except for the fact that there are no evil sims nearby... The only ones around are your kids and husband and neither of them are evil.
  • Options
    dawnmayerdawnmayer Posts: 33 Member
    Dear little Sims,

I know I chose you to be materialistic. It is my fault, I get it. But can you please stop being tense because you don't have new things to look at when I ripped off father Christmas to rebuild your house with the most expensive materials?
    Thank you.
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    @Stutum oh my I laughed out loud at that - the toddler calling his mother to offer her a criminal career hahahaha!!

Dear Little Sims,
    Please please stop trying to talk to someone who is nowhere to be seen (even though I have full autonomy!) and doesn't come anywhere near you for at least a couple of sim hours. Also please try and stop flirting with everyone if you are out to dinner with your partner, its really not on!