Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

I know you're anxious and excited to get that presentation board full and looking it's very best so that you can get that coveted A+, but please, please, please remember the pushpin is sharp. It hurts me to see you constantly miss the paper you're trying to pin in place and drive it through your finger, instead. I'd give you a stapler, but I'm afraid …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dear little Sims

Why would you rather sit on your knees when there are plenty of seats available?
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Dear little Sims,
    I know you are really happy to see each other every time you say hello, but please understand that happiness can be equally expressed from a sitting position as one in which you must stand up from your chair, set down your plate, walk over to your friend, hug your friend, and then sit down again 💜
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Dear guy uni sims,

Why do you insist upon wearing gal shoes to your graduation?
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Dear little Sims,
    Stop getting glasses of water. No, seriously, stahp or I'll put all your sinks in inventory jail.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited April 2020
    Dear little Sims,

I know you keep feeling sudden, inexplicable urges to put clothes in the dryer, but could you please make sure they're actually clean first? Yes, they're warm and dry now, but they still stink.

Also, if you can walk through a solid wall and into a room without a door, you can walk out again. It's not like there's a forcefield-generating glass of orange juice in there.

P.S. Vidcund, you're a scientist. How has it taken you this long to realise that your green-skinned, pointy-eared nephew, who was born shortly after Pascal's trip in a flying saucer, is an alien?
    Post edited by AyKooChao on
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited April 2020
    Dear little mysterious sim who keeps throwing rubbish into the sea and onto the beaches of Mua Pel'am.

Stop it, or Benjamin Furystrykar will find you, and teleport your backside to jail.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Gothoholic18Gothoholic18 Posts: 71 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    Stop using my computer. The security thing does not work half of the time.
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2020
    Dear Little Sims,
    Just feed your toddlers. You become sad when they cry, and they cry when they are hungry...
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Dear little sims,
    Stop entering in my house uninvited just because my water tastes good.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Dear little sims,
    Stop grieving unknown people and ignoring those that you've loved your all life just because you didn't watch their death.
    Dear little spellcasting Sims

No, for the nth time, my sim does not want to meet you at the dueling grounds at 2 am or while she works.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Dear little Sim! My hero invites his better half out on a dinner to have a discussion about her working for the Landgraab company, the rote of all evil in the Sims world. Now another Sim comes over to the table to take part in the discussion for some reason. My hero uses an evil interactions and asks her to "go away" She is away for a Sim moment then return to the table. Why little Sim why?!
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    Dear little sims

*deep breath*
    Please. 👏 Stop. 👏 Calling. 👏 Me. 👏 10. 👏 Freaking. 👏 Times. 👏 A. 👏 Day. 👏

Thank you 👏👏👏👏👏
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Dear little Sims,

Stop asking every single Sim of mine if they want free earbuds. I don't have the need for them.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Dear Little Sims:

You live off-the-grid & haven't met anyone outside of your family how in the world is someone calling you? You're Adam & Eve for goodness sakes, plus I deleted all the premade people so you two could be the 1st sims.
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims:

You live off-the-grid & haven't met anyone outside of your family how in the world is someone calling you? You're Adam & Eve for goodness sakes, plus I deleted all the premade people so you two could be the 1st sims.

It's just the snake telling Eve to eat the forbidden fruit ;)
    Dear Little Sim

The mail sim is still far away, and he's slower than I am. You can easily publish your book before he gets there, so drop all this nonsense about something blocking your way.
  • Unnamed_SunUnnamed_Sun Posts: 16 Member
    Dear Little Sims:

Please drop the obsession with jewelry. I am so tired of constantly changing all your jewelry, to something that fit you better.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My poor little Sims,

It has come to my attention that there's too many prey and not enough predators in the community. We must fix this imbalance promptly, so I'm calling in an old friend -
    fcKwszg.png
    vampire Jasmine Holiday >:)

Now, most of you won't survive, but it will bring the Sims world back into balance once more. Rest assure that I do this because of my love for my little Sim children.

Your Watcher
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Dear little vampire Sims

It's awfully nice of you to wait for your prey to go through their mail before you feed on them. #sarcasm.

The Watcher
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Dear little Sims,
    Please stop pooping fire.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • daisy1989daisy1989 Posts: 87 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

When you speak to a member of your household after some time has passed, you don't have to stop what you are doing, wave/hug/kiss, play musical chairs and then start a conversation. It's not been that long since you last saw them!!

Many thanks
    Check out my YouTube channel @ DaisySims
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Dear little sims,

You are all terrible parents. None of you deserve to be trusted with a goldfish, let alone a child.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif