Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanted stuff packs, game packs and expansion packs

Stuff packs: not too big on stuff packs in fact I feel they are the most milked, however I would love to see certain stuff packs most notably something for elders and teens, like activities for teenagers to do that will add more to gameplay, also new clothing and decorations for elders maybe some stuff inspired by the 1940’s or 50’s. I also really loved the idea of the happy haunts and science stuff packs that were included in the polls back then.

Game packs: I feel we need a game pack for both werewolves and fairies, like I need them in my game ASAP lol and not just through mods. A dragon game pack would be awesome too it could be similar to dragon valley and give us back those dragon egg pets. The familiar in realm of magic doesn’t count.

Expansion packs: I’d love to see another time travel pack but this time one that can set place in the past and future. I wouldn’t mind if they made them separate tbh. The past could be anything from cavemen times, ancient Egypt, cowboy times, medieval, pirates you name it. Don’t care what it is but I feel as if it would be too much. A farming expansion pack is another pack I’d love to see, it could include horses again and maybe give us other animals such as cows, chickens, pigs, and llamas maybe.

Last but not least I’d love to see a disaster/apocalyptic expansion pack it could include zombies as one of the life states, it could also bring back meteors, hail, poisonous smog, you name it.
t0j4i8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I don't want a farming expansion, game or stuff pack. I won't fault those who want it at all. Sorry if I offended anybody with my comments but I really did not like farm life, it was way too much offline. My sims should have more fantasy aspects like superheroes, superpowers, more occults and supernaturals. I wouldn't mind horses in a pack for the super-wealthy with Tennis Courts, Golf, Polo. Country Clubs, a world with nothing but mostly 64x64 lots and the smallest lot in this world would be 50x40. Antique dealers. designer labels, cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, etc. I would also love to see a low-income pack too where my sims are on The Dole too and living their lives in the bad part of town.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    I don't want a farming expansion, game or stuff pack. I won't fault those who want it at all. Sorry if I offended anybody with my comments but I really did not like farm life, it was way too much offline. My sims should have more fantasy aspects like superheroes, superpowers, more occults and supernaturals. I wouldn't mind horses in a pack for the super-wealthy with Tennis Courts, Golf, Polo. Country Clubs, a world with nothing but mostly 64x64 lots and the smallest lot in this world would be 50x40. Antique dealers. designer labels, cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, etc. I would also love to see a low-income pack too where my sims are on The Dole too and living their lives in the bad part of town.

A superhero pack! I almost forgot that’s another pack I’d love to see are superheroes/villains
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited March 2020
    Yeah I'm not to keen on Stuff Packs, Unless it offers new Hobbies, but otherwise... meh.

Farming Is a big one I'm after. The Vineyards of Tuscany <3
    This should be an Expansion, In my opinion I would love this to be a "Get Together + Cats and Dogs 2.0" Expansion.
    Most of the world would be Farmland, and maybe there can be a Village area market City area.

I would love more Adventure Packs Less Strangerville, more Jungle Adventure + Realm of Magic + Vampires.
    What I mean is, [Player Plot] > [Game Plot]
    Jungle Adventure was good cause I liked the Idea of Tomb/Temple raiding... I just wish we could design our own Temples and raid challenge others to solve each other's temple riddled with impossible elaborate traps.
    Same with realm of Magic, It took Some time but Once I turned the Magic HQ into the Cathedral of Magic, and hid ingredients and Books throughout the Cathedral, and recasted the Sages, it became much better.

Like if they were to introduce Dragons, Exploring a temple for a Mystical Dragon egg would be so cool. of course the temple would be riddled with deathly traps. Plus my Mages love collecting Powerful Artifacts. from enchanted Swords, Goblets, to Dragon Eggs, and other cool objects.

For Werewolves GP, I'd like to see sort of like a Downton Abbey, Great Gatsby mid 1850s-1930s Time Period
    You see my Werewolf family begins in 1860, are of Old Money, but they've established their own wealth, The Father was an philanthropist. he Invested the old family money into his new, Home Town. He and four other families, built my world. so it would be cool to have that.
    Hoping for a Forest world, North-East Coast New England, or maybe a London or Paris setting.

But even with, along farming, my Farming sims, are one of those four other families, that help My werewolf family build this City.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not to keen on Stuff Packs, Unless it offers new Hobbies, but otherwise... meh.

Farming Is a big one I'm after. The Vineyards of Tuscany <3
    This should be an Expansion, In my opinion I would love this to be a "Get Together + Cats and Dogs 2.0" Expansion.
    Most of the world would be Farmland, and maybe there can be a Village area market City area.

I would love more Adventure Packs Less Strangerville, more Jungle Adventure + Realm of Magic + Vampires.
    What I mean is, [Player Plot] > [Game Plot]
    Jungle Adventure was good cause I liked the Idea of Tomb/Temple raiding.
    Same with realm of Magic, It took Some time but Once I turned the Magic HQ into the Cathedral of Magic, and hid ingredients and Books throughout the Cathedral, and recasted the Sages, it became much better.

Like if they were to introduce Dragons, Exploring a temple for a Mystical Dragon egg would be so cool. of course the temple would be riddled with deathly traps. Plus my Mages love collecting Powerful Artifacts. from enchanted Swords, Goblets, to Dragon Eggs, and other cool objects.

For Werewolves GP, I'd like to see sort of like a Downton Abbey, Great Gatsby mid 1850s-1930s Time Period
    You see my Werewolf family begins in 1860, are of Old Money, but they've established their own wealth, The Father was an philanthropist. he Invested the old family money into his new, Home Town. He and four other families, built my world. so it would be cool to have that.
    Hoping for a Forest world, North-East Coast New England, or maybe a London or Paris setting.

But even with, along farming, my Farming sims, are one of those four other families, that help My werewolf family build this City.

Yeah I need to see some more adventure packs as well, world adventures was my favorite pack back in the sims 3 aside from supernatural
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited February 2020
    GP:
    - Nursery Fun (with updated babies that work just like in The Sims Freeplay)
    - It's Sport's Day (swimming as a competitive sport, ballet, real soccer and basketball games, not just throwing and kicking balls, badminton, tennis, all of these can be played by more than one Sim, the ballgames can be played in real Simgroups, not just 2 sims - all ages can do the sports, toddlers are real beginners), variable athlete career that fit your chosen sport;
    - Instruments & Bands (ability to form a band, active singer career, drums, trumpets, upright piano, e-guitar, bass and e-bass, cello, saxophone, flute, music lessons for children, first music lessons for toddlers - mini instruments for them please!)
    - Vacation Resort Fun (run your own hotel, go to a hotel for a vacation, honeymoon option, build a hotel and go to vacation in every world, not just the vacation worlds - but there too of course); active career hotel manager!
    - Winter Vacation Fun (mountain vacation world, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, build a snowman with more than 2 sims, winter grilling, igloo sleeping, go hiking in summer)
    - Amusement Park Fun: carousels for toddlers and children, small train ride for toddlers and children, chairoplane, boat swings, customizable rollercoaster (but better than in TS3, this was awful to build), cotton candy and chocolate fruit market stalls (and the abilty to make these yourself for a candy shop with the Get to Work business function), ghost trains and ghost houses, eating competitions, a water ride, trampolines; all rides can be used by all age groups (except the roller coasters might be too wild for toddlers, but there could be a small, slow one for toddlers), so your parents can go on the carousels with their little ones!

EP:
    - Generations (coming with BUNK BEDS and LOFT BEDS in various forms like in TS3 Generations, more family activities like family board games, pool games, hide and seek, tag, clapping games, cook and bake together as a family, grandparents have grandkids stay at their house, sleepover parties, and patched in preschoolers before release as a new life stage, a rabbit hole playgroup and preschool for toddlers and preschoolers and lots of new after school activities for children and teens); comes with an active daycare career like we had in TS3.
    - Go to School EP would be great, an active Elementary School and High School! Comes with preteens patched in before release for everyone; comes with an update for the teacher career to make it active!
    - Farming EP (horses and riding skill, sheep, pigs, chicken, update to gardening with crops, you can make your own flour, canning skill, update for the baking skill with more options); obviously farmer as an active career!

I really don't need any stuff packs, they're boring with just one gameplay item and few objects, besides, there is CC. ;)

Packs I do NOT want:
    superheroes, another story pack like Stranger Ville, Future Stuff like TS3 Into the Future, more Influencer and Simstagram Stuff, I am not that much into occult so no thank you (but I would like some fairies and unicorns though)
  • Options
    beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    > @Gecko420 said:
    > Stuff packs: ...I would love to see certain stuff packs most notably something for...teens, like activities for teenagers to do that will add more to gameplay...

Pranks (adds mischief)
    -A roll of toilet paper to be used to toilet paper a tree
    -Eggs to be used to egg a house
    -Plastic forks to stick in someone's yard
    -Paper bag of pet poop (set on someone's porch while lit, causing the person to stop it out and make a nasty mess).
    I know these would be difficult to implement, just some ideas.

> @Dakota88 said:
    > - Amusement Park Fun: carousels for toddlers and children, small train ride for toddlers and children, chairoplane, boat swings, customizable rollercoaster (but better than in TS3, this was awful to build), cotton candy and chocolate fruit market stalls (and the abilty to make these yourself for a candy shop with the Get to Work business function), ghost trains and ghost houses, eating competitions, a water ride, trampolines; all rides can be used by all age groups (except the roller coasters might be too wild for toddlers, but there could be a small, slow one for toddlers), so your parents can go on the carousels with their little ones!

Don't forget the face-painters!
  • Options
    eggman231eggman231 Posts: 1 New Member
    EP- Farm Life
    I'm not that much into the actual idea of farming but I really want a small town! I think this EP could add a new world (Townsville) which is a small town based around the lake in the centre with a bar, library, couple little houses in the actual town. a bit further out we have a empty lot, a starter farm and a big farm with a premade family. Would LOOOVE a market, kinda like the stands from city living. Maybe a new freelance career, freelance farmer? You could get gigs and requests for bulk veggies, dairy, meat (meat might be a bit gory to add in) or you could just go and sell stuff at the market (happens on sat and sun)
    animal wise, chooks, sheep, cows and horses (horses seem highly requested)
    each animal can to produce something (chooks-eggs, sheep-wool, cows- milk, horses.... fun???)
    im not too fussed about interaction with the animals, but obviously you need some?
    new skills, horseriding and farming (???)
    maybe a fam could be a new retail lot
    i reckon this pack goes hand in hand with seasons and cats and dogs
    i would very much like a icecream stand too.....
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I still want a school day game pack because kids and teens really don't have much to do in game and 90 percent of kids and teens lives surrounds school not an active but like have some game play associated with school like Field Trip, homework, study for test or exam. Etc.
  • Options
    RuthEstherRuthEsther Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd be happy with some OFF THE GRID additions, like solar panels. It's seriously disappointing that it is a lot trait that can't be properly utilised after all this time. I was hoping the tiny houses might have finally included it but nope. At the very least we could have a trait for sims that made them more likely to enjoy off the grid living.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I also want a wedding stuff pack because I like weddings and we don't really have anything since the base game like...you know???
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Stuff Packs:
    anything that will add either of the following: couples dancing, imaginary friends, ballet
    and for MFPS to come out on console...

Game Packs:
    Paranormal/Happy Haunts- including Psychic Carrer (one path Ghost Hunter other path Medium) and maybe Grim Reaper career, ouija board and crystal ball, adding seance as a new eventtype, adding Zombies and/or better or different ghosts, another world that is more on the dark side (like forgotten hollow), 🐸🐸🐸🐸-esque CAS items and more.

Expansion Packs:
    Fairytale Living - adding a fairytale/medieval world, dragons, unicorns and fairies, lots of references to classic fairytales in decorative items and the world, maybe an active career as king/queen or a storyline (like in stangerville) where at the end you are the ruler of the land or something. Become a jester (I would love a jester outfit). Adding fairytales to writeable books. And much, much more!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Stuff Packs:
    anything that will add either of the following: couples dancing, imaginary friends, ballet
    and for MFPS to come out on console...

Game Packs:
    Paranormal/Happy Haunts- including Psychic Carrer (one path Ghost Hunter other path Medium) and maybe Grim Reaper career, ouija board and crystal ball, adding seance as a new eventtype, adding Zombies and/or better or different ghosts, another world that is more on the dark side (like forgotten hollow), 🐸🐸🐸🐸-esque CAS items and more.

Expansion Packs:
    Fairytale Living - adding a fairytale/medieval world, dragons, unicorns and fairies, lots of references to classic fairytales in decorative items and the world, maybe an active career as king/queen or a storyline (like in stangerville) where at the end you are the ruler of the land or something. Become a jester (I would love a jester outfit). Adding fairytales to writeable books. And much, much more!

All of your ideas are awesome. As a fantasy player I hope to see all of these. EA should listen to you.
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • Options
    beigewyngbeigewyng Posts: 18 Member
    Haunted pack> @Gecko420 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > All of your ideas are awesome. As a fantasy player I hope to see all of these. EA should listen to you.

Yeah, I really like the haunted expansion idea. There's this mod on Sacrificial mods where it has a haunted painting where a dead bride sim will come out. What if they added a haunted house feature with a haunted picture like that only she won't come out with a chainsaw and kill your sims but instead just run around for a while scaring them and then maybe there's like a small chance of death especially in old sims.
  • Options
    M_I_StrattyM_I_Stratty Posts: 1 New Member
    Expansion Pack Idea:
    I absolutely LOVE the sims. One thing I would love to see and I'm sure others would too is an agriculture/farming pack. A pack where you could run a farm and/or have various farm animals (cows, horses, sheep, goats, etc.). There could also be fields and tractors and such. I know this would be a HUGE pack, but I would LOVE to see this happen!!!
  • Options
    clareybeareyclareybearey Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I would love it if the Sims Team considered a dance pack!

This would mainly revolve around ballet and contemporary dance.

Careers could be things like dance instructor, ballerina, dancer etc.

Thanks!
  • Options
    peachyfabulouspeachyfabulous Posts: 26 Member
    I really want a Carnival Pack. Something fun for sims of all ages. Could give options to have some supernatural stuff like fortune tellers and gypsies, which means new job/career options. Would be awesome to get rides that sims can actually go on which would make for a lot of fun and interesting moments. And a pack like this would add more items to Build/Buy.
  • Options
    mysph1tmysph1t Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)
    Post edited by mysph1t on
  • Options
    Tag006Tag006 Posts: 7 New Member
    I would like to see more of a cultural pack expanding on architecture options. I am a sucker for Chinese architecture, but the game really only allows to go for Japanese. I want Chinese Lion Dog Statues, more half wall tops, more truces (however you spell it) with artistic in lays. May get some Dragon and wood carving in lays or wall mounts. They could add Indian, Arabic, Korean, African, Americana, Medieval European, Central to South American, Even Atlantian (We got mermaids). I want to expand out cultural building potential.
  • Options
    lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    I would like direct control added n more open world without all the loading like the newer games out..
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I like all of the above.
  • Options
    alwaysconfusedalwaysconfused Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really like to see a Big Animals game pack to add onto cats and dogs. That bringing, Horses, Cows, Pigs, a new lot ability to own a farm, and a secret mystical animal, the Unicorn, just like Sims 3.
    Another idea I would like to see pan out, I'm sure I'm speaking for most people is a Supernatural addition with werewolves, zombies, fairies, hybrids. I think a hybrid would be a pretty neat idea since we already have other occult sims. We could play with genetics and mix together supernatural beings to have more than one supernatural power.

Also, in future updates I would love (and I cant stress enough) more traits like Sims 3. I find it more personable, realistic rather than the slim options of only a few traits in TS4.
  • Options
    CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    I want a food stuff pack for more items to cook. I Want werewolves and fairies. I want a world large one in a very forested area. Like trees all around.
  • Options
    CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    > @Tag006 said:
    > I would like to see more of a cultural pack expanding on architecture options. I am a sucker for Chinese architecture, but the game really only allows to go for Japanese. I want Chinese Lion Dog Statues, more half wall tops, more truces (however you spell it) with artistic in lays. May get some Dragon and wood carving in lays or wall mounts. They could add Indian, Arabic, Korean, African, Americana, Medieval European, Central to South American, Even Atlantian (We got mermaids). I want to expand out cultural building potential.

I wouldn't mind a Yokai Kitsune occult sim.
    I also want to see this expand to food. Palak paneer, sushi rolls (Lots of them) hand rolls too, Chow mein, pad thai, Mead, curry (Is it in the game, unsure), and more dessert items like creme Brule, wonton soup.
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Gecko420 wrote: »
    Expansion packs: I’d love to see another time travel pack but this time one that can set place in the past and future. I wouldn’t mind if they made them separate tbh. The past could be anything from cavemen times, ancient Egypt, cowboy times, medieval, pirates you name it. Don’t care what it is but I feel as if it would be too much. A farming expansion pack is another pack I’d love to see, it could include horses again and maybe give us other animals such as cows, chickens, pigs, and llamas maybe.

Last but not least I’d love to see a disaster/apocalyptic expansion pack it could include zombies as one of the life states, it could also bring back meteors, hail, poisonous smog, you name it.

Both would be great ideas. I particularly like the idea of going back in time in a time travel pack.

• Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    There are so many pack ideas that I would be happy to see, but these would be the ones that I'd like the most'

Expansion pack:
    Social systems overhaul pack
    -Story Progression
    -Interactions with family, friends, enemies have stronger impact than strangers or casual acquaintances.
    -Moodlet overhaul. Moodlets start out stronger and decay over time. Environmental moodlets are stable but lower In value.
    -Interests system. Sims may get a love or hate trait for a particular activity depending on who they do it with, how successful they are at it.

Game Pack
    Space Themed:
    -More detailed Sixam world with lots.
    -Rocket ship lots: Space Ranger, Smuggler, Generic, UFO
    -Stuff for the smugglers to smuggle (maybe alien artifacts from some ruins or black market on Sixam)
    -Rocket missions like goaled events
    -Active career for Astronaut at space ranger/smuggler levels

Stuff Pack
    Townies Stuff:
    -Townies clothing choices picked from Styled Looks.
    -Players can make their own styled looks, upload them to the gallery
    -The ability to exclude a Styled Look from the townie cloths pool (for costumes etc.).
    -CAS and Build Buy objects in a style that the game currently lacks.