Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will the next stuff/game/exp pack arrive?

In march there was never a pack released since the sims 4 release so I assume this month. any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Get to work, my first pet stuff and Bowling night stuff were all released in March. So I don’t expect anything until then.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    A. Yes there was.
    B. I still think there will be a February GP since there have been for the past 2 years.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited February 2020
    it feels veery silent now so I feel like they are either hiding update or game pack in their sleeves for february/march
    but I might also be wrong

I don't expect EP before summer (cause it been june and november for eps for couple years)
    but I might also be wrong about that since they went stuff first this year

still hoping for romance gp
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'm thinking sometime between Feb 21st and March 20. It won't be Feb 14 since even with the less time between announcement and release that's only two days...they're not going to cut it THAT close.

Edit: oh wait, GPS are released on Tuesday right? Okay still think the 18th is out since that's too close with no announcement. Sometime between the Feb 25th and March 24.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Usually I’d have expected a GP teaser by now, but this year has gotten off to a different start with TL being released, so perhaps March is a safer bet. If not then I’m guessing it might be April/May. Either way the silence right now is maddening!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Get to work, my first pet stuff and Bowling night stuff were all released in March. So I don’t expect anything until then.

Yes but this year EA's Fiscal Year starts in March.
  • Options
    Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member

Yes but this year EA's Fiscal Year starts in March.
    Hopefully we get one end of February then, because April just seems too long between Tiny Living. Especially, when the Gurus said this would be a big year for The Sims 4.

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Before April, i would say...