Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style (Cycle 4) - Final Assignment scores are up. Miss Sophisticated 2020 announced!

Comments

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Assignment 6
    swD8pJk.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited March 2020
    Lovely shot, @MyFavoritedesign <3 I see you chose the purply-pink as your main colour, looks beautiful.

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Than you @Jendowoz0612 <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Two more days, ladies to have this last assignment in, before the finale. All the entries so far are fantastic, it will be another tricky round to judge. <3

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @Spudders_86 @Melusine377 @xJojox @Spookshow @aussiekarima

• SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Sorry I'm going to have to drop out.
    I work for the NHS in the UK and I simply don't have time.
    All of you guys make such beautiful images, good luck all :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    Don’t apologise @Spookshow you are doing this country a great service right now.
    Stay safe 🥰
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Assignment 6 - Dreamy Garden Scene ~
    03-27-20-8-29-33-AM.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

That's no problem, @Spookshow priorities are important in that area now and we fully understand. We only have the finale to go after this anyway. <3

edited March 2020
    Beautiful shot, @aussiekarima <3

I have informed the judges for their scores. Unfortunately, Spookshow has had to leave us as she works in the Health area and under the circumstances, is obviously flat out. So I will put up the finale on Monday. It is a tricky round but it is a final, so you will really need to pull out your best creativity, for this one.

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @Melusine377 @aussiekarima @Spudders_86 @xJojox

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Beautiful shot, @aussiekarima <3

I have informed the judges for their scores. Unfortunately, Spookshow has had to leave us as she works in the Health area and under the circumstances, is obviously flat out. So I will put up the finale on Monday. It is a tricky round but it is a final, so you will really need to pull out your best creativity, for this one.

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @Melusine377 @aussiekarima @Spudders_86 @xJojox

awhh its a shame about spookshow but i hope you take care of yourself while your saving lives hun <3 and gl everyone for the finale <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    I will put up the finale tomorrow morning, your evening, because I've been a bit busy sorting out my mum who has the beginnings of Dementia. Sorry for the delay, folks but it will be up tomorrow.

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @xJojox @Melusine377 @Spudders_86 @aussiekarima

@Jendowoz0612 np np, i'm sure none of us mind a delay. I wish the best to both you and your mum, dementia can be a tough condition to cope with. <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

edited March 2020
    Hi my lovely contenders, this it the finale is here! There will be two winners in this competition. The person that overall received the highest accumulated points and the winner for the final round. So, anyone can be a winner in this final round. It is challenging, but that is what a final is all about and I know everyone here is up to the task. Most of all have fun!

I will be doing a male competition in the near future, so look out for that one if you want to be in it and tell your Simmie friends about it. Being in virtual lockdown we should take advantage of the competitions Jojo and I or anyone else put up for you to keep your spirits up and boredom down. LOL <3:D;)
    **Let me know when you have seen the finale please. Make sure you read the notes above the brief well**

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @Spudders_86 @xJojox @aussiekarima
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

seen and thankyou so much for letting me enter this its been awesome @Jendowoz0612. I have learnt SO much and seen so many gorgeous pics. I've really enjoyed the experience <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

You are most welcome, @rainesims and your shots have become better and better each round you enter, so well done, you! <3<3

You are most welcome, @rainesims and your shots have become better and better each round you enter, so well done, you! <3<3

thankyou <3<3 and quick question about this one, does it have to be black or white feathers/paper like in the example pics or can we use any colour feathers/ paper ?
    QWO48ni.jpg

@Rainesims Any colour you choose, and thank you for the reminder, I will add that to the notes above the brief. <3

thankyou ^_^ this catergory is crazy btw :') i can't wait to see what people do with it :D i'm guessing most of the contestants have played with something similar but i was not prepared for this at all :') (which is a good thing ahah :') this is wild) <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

@Rainesims Use the links for both ideas and pieces, hope you enjoy it, I've given people a bit longer this time to get it done, as it will take some time.

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Interesting, does the whole outfit have to be ether (or both) paper or feathers, can it have fabric in it as well? @Jendowoz0612
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

As long as it is mostly feather or paper or both yes, fabric as well, @aussiekarima

• jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    Hey Jen long time no see :smile: How are things with you?
    m0oUDbi.jpg
    edited April 2020
    Things are great, thanks, @jaunty. I hope you and your family and friends are healthy and safe. <3 Missed you, my friend. <3 Are you getting back into comps again, now we're all locked down or staying at home?

Awwww missed you too mate <3
    Just getting ready for work, as a carer I am still going to clients but only doing mornings because my mum needs me. As I live with my elderly parents I am keeping my mum company as she is very down at the moment due to my dad being in hospital due to having a massive heart attack on friday 13th march. I was about to go back to work in the afternoon when my mum shouted upstairs to me and my dad had stopped breathing. So my mum and me were giving him CPR he breathed a couple of times then stopped. The paramedics were amazing they worked on him for at least 20 minutes and managed to get a faint heartbeat,never been so scared in all my life. His face was dark purple and his eyes were open and tongue was sticking out I still see that picture in my head when I go to sleep. My mum was able to see him in hospital but because of this damb virus they were only allowing 1 person to visit him, I have not been able to see him,they said no,so my mum would go in. But now my dad can not have any visits they have stopped relatives from going because of the COVID-19. Even though he is 78 he is slowly getting there but it will take time,just hope that Hammersmith Hospital have enough protective ppe cause I am scared that my dad might catch the virus whilst being there.
    How have things been with you hon?
    m0oUDbi.jpg
    If anymore comps start up I may join again lol. I needed a break but think I could get back into comps now <3
    m0oUDbi.jpg