Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

last update being given simoleans

After the last update I started my game again. my sims were given a Million simoleans. did anyone else get this and how do I get rid of it, the game is tooo easy.

Comments

• WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    That's interesting. I didn't notice anything like that in my game (then again I am super negligent with my sims' funds since I just cheat everything unless I'm trying to challenge myself, lol). Were the simoleons just there when you opened up your game, were they "given" the funds when you entered the household or did they get them after doing something, like coming home from work?
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I started a new game, created a sim, placed him in a house, went into manage worlds and deleted him. went to my favourite family the Bheeda's and placed them onto an empty lot, I got three pop ups saying they had achived three different things, which they hadn't achived, and I noticed there funds were a million simoleans.
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    edited February 2020
    After the last update I started my game again. my sims were given a Million simoleans. did anyone else get this and how do I get rid of it, the game is tooo easy.

To get rid of them open the console with control + shift + c, then type:

money xxx

xxx will be the amount of money you want your sim to have, so if you wanted your sim to have 20,000 you'd type "money 20000" without the quotes.

EDIT: Removed the comma in "money 20000", you dont need that and I dont believe it would work with the comma. Also you may need "testingcheats on" activated
    Post edited by OriginalName on
    I restarted again and the same thing happened. Thank you OriginalName

To get rid of them open the console with control + shift + c, then type:

money xxx

xxx will be the amount of money you want your sim to have, so if you wanted your sim to have 20,000 you'd type "money 20000" without the quotes.

EDIT: Removed the comma in "money 20000", you dont need that and I dont believe it would work with the comma. Also you may need "testingcheats on" activated

it isnt working
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited February 2020
    Try with testingcheats true, hit Enter, then type in money 1000 if you want like $1000 left for example.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    Huh, that's so odd.. so you started a new game, created a sim then deleted them, went to the Bheeda household, moved them to an empty lot, got a bunch of random achievements and was suddenly given a million simoleons? I'm gonna log in and try this right now. What an odd bug!

But yeah, what DeKay said will work. Enter testingcheats true first, then the money cheat.

I just saw on another thread that OP says the testingcheats true one didn't work either. So I think it's just the family that's glitched.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I just repaired my game, so i will check the cheat again
    what is the money part of the cheat please
    No still didnt work, testingcheats money 10000, didnt work
    edited February 2020

Did you type in testingcheats true? And then hit Enter. Then type money 10000? Just wanna be sure. :sweat_smile:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Did you type in testingcheats true? And then hit Enter. Then type money 10000? Just wanna be sure. :sweat_smile:

yes i did
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited February 2020
    I never use testingcheats true for any cheat...I just use the money cheat as is.....”money 10000“ or whatever the desired amount is. “Money” should not be capitalized either.
    JC1979 wrote: »
    I never use testingcheats true for any cheat...I just use the money cheat as is.....”money 10000“ or whatever the desired amount is. “Money” should not be capitalized either.

Yeah, I guess that's possible but I'm just used to using testingcheats true. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    @DeKay oh it is very possible. Every cheat from the move objects cheat to the career cheats don’t need a master cheat to cheat other cheats. It’s something I came upon accidentally, but yeah “testingcheats on/true” is just unnecessary legwork, or fingerwork rather.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Do you play rotationally? Is it possible that they won the lottery while you were playing another family and you just didn't notice?
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Do you play rotationally? Is it possible that they won the lottery while you were playing another family and you just didn't notice?

No i don't, and it was a brand new just started game. I started a brand new game yesterday, I moved the original bheeda's into an empty lot, then went into manage words, edit in cas and replaced them with copies of themselfs from my gallery. deleted the original. and carrid on playing, they werent given any additional money, I am so happy.