Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you post something to the gallery?

I'm looking for new houses so drop your name here :)

my gallery name is emmawagemans232

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I post something every other month I'd say. My gallery name is the same as here: musteni
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    I post sometimes when I come up with something I like

recently its bunch of house shells though since I am trying to redo all the lots for once and that means I really need to work on my exteriors p_p

gallery ID is zimzziyo
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    @Jinkx , a good place to look for creators is down in the Sims 4 Lots section. Many creators have showcase threads there making it easy to get a feel for their style. There are also various building contests and challenges going on that are also good places to look for creators whose style you like. I post things about once a week on average. Most of my stuff is unfurnished or shells and limited pack or base game only and no MOO. I am Evilfeline on the gallery.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I have four sims in total since I started playing at the games release. I'm not creative or good at sharing. :D
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Ever so often. My gallery name is Scobre876. Many of my friends and I upload under #BobSquad like kippsidaisy and eimajunknown are amazing builders.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Its been a good while now, but I've posted up until last November or so. Only residential, as far as I remember. Not done any community lots at all, really. I use the Gallery to get those from other builders, who are a lot better than me :)
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I'm not a builder, but I might share a sim maybe every couple of weeks. Unfortunately, the gallery is bugged for me right now. Notifications get wiped out when I load up, and I can only see what people I follow share if I happen to be playing when they share it so I am missing out on a lot of things people are sharing and favoriting. I have reported that bug, as have many others. The first thing I like to do when I load up is check the newsfeed to see what people have shared or what they have liked.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Very rarely. But jjb1446 on the gallery. I have a couple of decentish builds.
  • MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    I recently shared a bunch of my houses and Sims so I could play them still on PS4.
    witlessrogue85 if anyone wants to see if I have anything worthy. Have a few restaurants I made, a swimming pool, a park, a handful of houses and the Sims that lived in each house.
    Some I posted twice. Not sure with some Sims, but some houses may be bare bones versions that I could afford then slowly build up, and the other was one that was much further along.
    Nothing's ever truly 'done. Always tweaking and expanding.
    I'll fix extra Sims later. May have had extra outfits on one, or just double saved without meaning to?
    shrug.😗
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Almost never.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I upload to the gallery quite frequently, once a week on average. Not that I upload something every week, more like once a month, a couple of things close together.
    My ID is the same as my username MDianaSims.
    I do mostly furnished builds (CC free and almost always MOO free) and occasionally households. This weekend I uploaded a few retro-ish community lots for Magnolia Promenade, at least that's where I put them ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Depends on my mood if i build something up. When i do it usually gets good enough hits without maxis approval (between 25-100 downloads and about 10-30 favorites). Some of my old stuff is still up there occasionally scoring a download and favorite.

Been thinking of building up an IL lot recently, a cheap house. with off the lot trait, makes things easier where to put the funds at least.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited February 2020
    VERY sporadically, I can jump from posting nothing for months to posting three or more sims in a night, lol. Gallery name is the same as my forum name, WaitWhatYT (named after the YouTube channel I don't post anything to, lmao), maybe check out some of my creations if you have the time :D

EDIT: I mostly only post sims tho, I'm not a great builder and don't post many lots unless they're centered around a concept I find intriguing (like my mime tower, once I realized I could make a home with no walls, was a lot of fun to work on!)
  • orlyonokorlyonok Posts: 191 Member
    I upload now and then, more frequently lately (I love micro builds) <3
    My ID: orlyonokofsweden
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Quite often actually.

Origin ID: hestiah23

Warning: Contains lots of nostalgic Sims from past iterations. o:)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    Jinkx wrote: »
    I'm looking for new houses so drop your name here :)

my gallery name is emmawagemans232

I have begun sharing some builds recently. You can find me under Origin ID: Ayeffen90 on the gallery, or click the link in my signature. 😊
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Never. I have never posted anything to the gallery.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I've never posted anything but i have a few households ready to. For a long time... one if this day i'll try uploading for the first time.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    I never post. Im not very creative haha
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Never. After seeing all the nasty comments and "check out my uploads", it doesn't feel like a safe/fun place to share.
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    edited February 2020
    I never have. Usually my starter houses are little more that 4 walls and a door. A lot of times only having windows on the front, the cheapest exterior paint or siding, the cheapest floor coverings, and no paint on the walls. I end up spending my starter money on a decent TV, a bed thats not uncomfortable, and a better stove and fridge.

Although I just created a small 2 story 1 bedroom starter house with 1 1/2 bathrooms that I kinda like. Even if all the appliances are the cheapest ones :D

I dont know that I've ever downloaded a sim unless it's a celebrity look alike. I find it funny to occasionally see Snoop Dogg, Will Smith, or Bruce Willis wandering around town lol So I've never uploaded a sim, I figured most people would make their own.
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    Pretty often, my gallery tag name “solenegirl”.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I use to post as often as we got new packs but I haven't posted anything in a long while. I've sadley lost inspiration in the game. But you can check out what few builds I have done.

My EA ID is leetamme
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=leetamme&max=50&maxis=false
    WbUrFQm.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Only if I think a sim or building is good enough, which isn't often. Right now am having issues with the game not posting a restaurant conversion of the Goth house I made. Even gave it a new name, but no go.