Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mc command centre is story progression automatic

Just downloaded the mc command centre. Without the woohoo bit.
Is story progression stuff for the town (random marriages and pregnancies) automatic??
And is there any settings you would recommend for story progression stuff or just in general? It's all a bit overwhelming to me first time using mods

Comments

• Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    No, you have to manually set it yourself. You can set a percentage on how often you want pregnancies and marriage to happen (for example, i have mine set to like 33% because they have kids WAYYY too often). I would suggest you go through all of the settings since this is your first time with the mod so you can set it up how you want!!!! I can even link the age settings I use if you want? :)

quote from reddit :
    you need to have a computer to play with the general settings of MCCC, if you click on a sim and see the MCCC option it will only be settings for that sim
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
    llamasflu wrote: »
    No, you have to manually set it yourself. You can set a percentage on how often you want pregnancies and marriage to happen (for example, i have mine set to like 33% because they have kids WAYYY too often). I would suggest you go through all of the settings since this is your first time with the mod so you can set it up how you want!!!! I can even link the age settings I use if you want? :)

quote from reddit :
    you need to have a computer to play with the general settings of MCCC, if you click on a sim and see the MCCC option it will only be settings for that sim

I eventually found on other forums people saying it was automatic 🤔I' tried to go through the settings but it's pretty confusing. So sims I'm not playing with wont marry and have kids without me changing the settings??
  • Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    yeah, they won't. it's a setting under mc pregnancy/population. i'll link a video for a tutorial
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
    llamasflu wrote: »
    yeah, they won't. it's a setting under mc pregnancy/population. i'll link a video for a tutorial

Okay thank u iv been looking through settings and dont understand which one it would be