Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone found any leaks (retail listings, code, etc) relating to any new packs?

124...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    As we get into May I'm expecting leaks.

If I’m correct, Island Living first leaked like May 15th!

That sounds about right.
    I've seen a rumor on Twitter that we're getting an Expansion Pack Announcement Next Week. Take this with a Grain of Salt.
  • mmb_abrmmb_abr Posts: 58 Member
    I certainly hope the rumor is true, @catloverplayer ! Do you know anything about the site that posted the tweet? I haven’t heard of them before. Are they credible or just an excited rando like the rest of us? 😝
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i would love anything this month. anything. a gif. a still. please. anything.
  • SimsAddict_SimsAddict_ Posts: 72 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    i would love anything this month. anything. a gif. a still. please. anything.

Literally sameee
  • SimsAddict_SimsAddict_ Posts: 72 Member
    mmb_abr wrote: »
    I certainly hope the rumor is true, @catloverplayer ! Do you know anything about the site that posted the tweet? I haven’t heard of them before. Are they credible or just an excited rando like the rest of us? 😝
    I checked their twitter and the official sims account follows them, I don’t think that means anything, but it could? 😂
    mmb_abr wrote: »

Their a fansite but he told me it isn't confirmed after I asked.