February 21 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Is There A Mod To Fix The Uncle Thing?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,275 Member
Will someone jar my memory please. Uncle in household has the hots for niece. Once she turned into adult. (Chemistry attraction lightening bolt though I never made him check out Sims). Eww. Moved him out, saw her out, he busted a move. Just No! It makes me wonder why adult father in game keeps trying to talk to little girl living in home who isn't kin at all. :/
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Game should consider an uncle as family. At least I'm assuming the uncle is the brother of one of the niece's parents.

Is the uncle an uncle by marriage or blood? If it's by marriage is he still married to the aunt?
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 187 Member
    http://modthesims.info/d/610804 hopefully, this'll help
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,275 Member
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    Game should consider an uncle as family. At least I'm assuming the uncle is the brother of one of the niece's parents.

Is the uncle an uncle by marriage or blood? If it's by marriage is he still married to the aunt?

Blood, even in same household he developed the lightening bolt attraction on his own when I was busy with other family members. I thought they at least kept the family icon on the relationship panel as long as they were in the same household. Had to move him out. :( (weirdo). lol
    Guess I forgot about this in TS2 hadn't seen it in a loooong time.

Thanks @llamasflu for the link!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

Blood, even in same household he developed the lightening bolt attraction on his own when I was busy with other family members. I thought they at least kept the family icon on the relationship panel as long as they were in the same household. Had to move him out. :( (weirdo). lol

That link won't solve your problem as it only adds the more extended relationships. Uncle and niece where the uncle is the brother of one of the niece's parents is vanilla and not added by that mod. Unless he's not the brother of one of the niece's parents and you didn't correct my assumption.

You'd need SimPE to fix what the game deleted or forgot to add if the uncle is the brother of one of the niece's parents.

That link won't solve your problem as it only adds the more extended relationships. Uncle and niece where the uncle is the brother of one of the niece's parents is vanilla and not added by that mod. Unless he's not the brother of one of the niece's parents and you didn't correct my assumption.

You'd need SimPE to fix what the game deleted or forgot to add if the uncle is the brother of one of the niece's parents.

I was afraid of that, I thought the family tree marked him as kin to the neice since yes he is marked brother of the mother. Maybe it didn't? But anyway once she became adult he started this stuff.

creepy....
  • RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member
    Well, you can always build a very special basement for that creepy uncle >:)

ROFL, yeah, busting a move is a no, no. :p

ROFL, yeah, busting a move is a no, no. :p

we're rooting for you! now do it!