Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Think They Brought Back the 50% Off One Stuff Pack Each Week Deal!

I went into my game this morning to play (duh) and expected nothing to be on sale, but Cool Kitchen Stuff is 50% off! And yesterday, Movie Hangout Stuff was 50% off. I thought that was part of the 20th Anniversary Sale, but now I'm not so sure. Thoughts?
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Vintage Glamour was also 50% off while the anniversary sale was on. I'm crossing my fingers here for at least a few more popping up like CK did, especially ones I don't have yet :D
  • qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    What's the order that the stuff packs released? Maybe that's what they are aiming for. Crossing fingers for bowling and laundry stuff packs.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vintage Glamour was also 50% off while the anniversary sale was on. I'm crossing my fingers here for at least a few more popping up like CK did, especially ones I don't have yet :D

Oh, I didn't notice that, since I already own it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Yeah, I keep checking for SPs I don't own... but ngl I looked at that $5 for Kitchen Stuff and I dunno if it's even worth that.
  • SkeledollSkeledoll Posts: 17 Member
    I was hoping it would be something like this because I have all the packs except for the SPs. I was about to pick up Vintage Glamour and Movie Hangout but it's no longer on sale I see and I refuse to purchase most of these at full price.

When I saw Movie Hangout on the deal page for 50% off I went to buy it but it was still $9.99 despite being advertised on the deal page so I ended up not getting it. Would be nice to finish the collection.

I tried to find more information on the dates for these SP sales but couldn't find anything. I really only want them all for the no cc builds as a builder; I actually enjoy remodeling the disappointing EA builds. I'll keep checking back.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yeah, I keep checking for SPs I don't own... but ngl I looked at that $5 for Kitchen Stuff and I dunno if it's even worth that.

Cool kitchen has the ice cream machine that allows Sims with lvl 5 cooking to make ice cream that instantly makes them gain or lose weight. No idea if you'd use that feature or not, haha but I have found it useful a few times in the past. Plus even the normal ice cream is really fun. I like that you can serve it in a bowl or cone and pick both the garnish and topping they put on it from so many choices (and see what they choose) it's a fun little feature for sure.
  • secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    It's strange they don't announce it or tell us. I had to go to its page on origin before I could see it was half price - and now it won't let me buy it as there's an issue with origin sign ins!

Me too.

As for CK being worth it, I think it is if you're a builder just for the deco kitchen items since there are pitifully few elsewhere and for the counters. Also the CAS stuff is quite nice. So yeah, for 5$, it does add a variety of "stuff", just not significant gameplay (the ice cream machine is fun but gets boring after a while). Which is why I'm glad I got it on sale.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    If Moschino Stuff goes on sale, someone please tag me. I don't have that one yet, but there are only a few things in it that I want so I've been waiting for a sale.
    #Team Occult
    Does anyone know if one of the stuff packs has a water sprinkler to water the garden with? In sims 3 there was a water sprinkler that would water the plants and let you sim play with it.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Does anyone know if one of the stuff packs has a water sprinkler to water the garden with? In sims 3 there was a water sprinkler that would water the plants and let you sim play with it.

No, that comes with Seasons.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member

There are several water sprinkler option in the hobbies section with the planter boxes. Pretty sure they all come with the seasons expansion.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    As of today, Kitchen Stuff is still $4.99. The others are all regular price apparently.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    As of today, Kitchen Stuff is still $4.99. The others are all regular price apparently.

Cool Kitchen went on sale last Thursday so if the weekly deal is a thing for SPs, we’ll find out later today.
    Bumping because as of now, Romantic Garden Stuff is 50% off.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Blows on the dice for next week -

Come on Moschino. Bring those windows and combat boots to Mama!

I'd be more than happy with Tiny Living coming up as well (although I'm not holding out for that one tbh).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Bumping because as of now, Romantic Garden Stuff is 50% off.

Great! I have a number of Gallery Sims who need the pack for hairstyles or clothing items that I've had to work around and substitute.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Unpopular Opinion: I LOVE romantic garden stuff. Definitely worth that $5
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Unpopular Opinion: I LOVE romantic garden stuff. Definitely worth that $5

It's one of my favourites too :)
  • lacianalaciana Posts: 29 Member
    I already own Romantic Garden Stuff and I love it too. Hoping for Moschino next for the windows and photography.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    laciana wrote: »
    I already own Romantic Garden Stuff and I love it too. Hoping for Moschino next for the windows and photography.

Same here. I hope it will be on sale as well. The windows and the photography are the main attraction for this pack. I couldn't care less about the fashion brand after which the pack is named.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Bowling Night Stuff is on sale right now.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    I wonder if they will keep having 50% stuff packs, after March 3rd...
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I wonder if they will keep having 50% stuff packs, after March 3rd...

Probably not. I don't think it went far beyond that time when they did this last year.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Now Toddler Stuff is on sale. I just nabbed it, myself.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017