Simmers! Did you miss the Behind the Sims Livestream on Twitch? You can still check it out here. You can also follow along in the dedicated thread here as well.
It's Patch day! The latest update is now live for The Sims 4 which includes a whole heap of bug fixes and console improvements. Click here to read the notes.
January 27th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Happy 20th sims

2...Next

Comments

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,597 Member

I rotate between several different families, so I'll share one of them. This is Danny Kekoa and his wife Noelani and their kids--Spenser and fraternal twin toddlers Leila and Fin. They live in Sulani. So many reasons to enjoy the Sims 4. Happy Simming!
    Favorite-Family.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Will Wright has been uploaded in my gallery to commemorate the 20th anniversary.

Zt6KFQA.jpg

NB: Base Game only! 😀
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 29,774 Member
    My favorite family from the Sims 3 was Agnes Crumplebotton and Don Lothario. They married and had 2 daughters, 3 grandchildren, and 4 great grandchildren.

Xn4fbS5.png

My favorite Sims 2 family was the Todd family.
    4 girls. I played them from infants through their wedding day.
    I think I might recreate them in the Sims 4.

Ruby, Sable, Crystal, and Raven

FQPXrL9.jpg

ri6dyDJ.png

IzkIjEp.png

qJOELun.png

9ukiFEy.png

I don't have a group pic of my Sims 4 family but will try to grab one later.
    💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,365 Member
    No photos to share, but happy 20th! Been doing this since day 1 of Sims 1 and it's been both lots of fun and lots of challenge, whether playing the premades or my own sims.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Looking back, those have been my favourite sims during ten years of playing Sims 3.

Elijah.

2190895_orig.png

Silas.

silas-portrait2_orig.png

Lance.

2198599_orig.png

Shayne.

shayne2a_orig.png

Yup, I also played females and loved them, but I can't help the males are my favourites :p
    5JZ57S6.png