Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Next Gamepack Announcent will be made?

Comments

• akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    i really hate this silence, i dont know what expected, because, maybe something big its come or just nothing, but i dont think we stays with no content for a couple month until june
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    wow STILL NOTHING??? I was hoping they would make an announcement today.
    sooo no news about a new pack but there are some new MERCH tee-shirts for sale...LOL This company is so hilarious.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »

They make announcements on Tuesday.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I need some type of news... or hint... or something. Anything.

MOOD
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited February 2020

Sometimes they make them on Thursday but Tuesday's for the most part.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited February 2020
    They make Thursday announcements for EPs, as they moved EP releases from Tuesday to Friday. Don’t expect a Thursday announcement for GPs or SPs.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Greetings folks.

How come no news? i'v been waiting for 2 weeks already... on the other hand, I was worried they might defer the announcement to april because right now is all the rave on AC.. I don't know I don't want to jinx it but just getting alittle impatience here, my six sense is telling me the next pack is somethings I want for a very long time :D

The Sims Game

Sometimes they make them on Thursday but Tuesday's for the most part.

Exactly
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    They make Thursday announcements for EPs, as they moved EP releases from Tuesday to Friday. Don’t expect a Thursday announcement for GPs or SPs.

They announced CL on a Sunday, so yeah, exceptions exist. That being said, I think the window for announcements is closing fast for this week lol. Next week it is?
    @SimTrippy wrote: »

They announced CL on a Sunday, so yeah, exceptions exist. That being said, I think the window for announcements is closing fast for this week lol. Next week it is?

City Living? That was teased on a Monday and announced on a Tuesday. They’ve released a quarterly teaser on a Sunday before, but not an actual pack announcement (City Living was also announced before the quarterly teaser).

Exceptions happen when they announce packs at events like EA Play/Gamescom, or there is a Holiday (StrangerVille was teased on a Tuesday/announced on a Wednesday, for example, due to Monday being a holiday).
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Here it is Friday the 28th, basically the last official work day of the month for EA staff, and still no news. What a joke. I'm not even upset because this has become so common whenever there's a long news blackout. Simply put, I couldn't care less what is or isn't coming in March. I'm not going to update or buy a new pack no matter how 'amazing' the gurus say it is anyway so if the marketing team thinks this a good way to keep the fans interested in the game....Yeah, it isn't working. I am not mad, upset, excited, or in the mood to speculate. I'm just here to check for news even though I didn't expect to see anything newsworthy. At least I got what I expected. Sometimes not having any expectations is a good thing. Have a great weekend, everyone. I know my weekend is going to be spent indoors because it is cold, dreary and wet. At least I have new gameplay mods to keep me entertained so EA can go ahead with its silly marketing plan as long as it wants to. I have my own version of Sims4 to keep me happy.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Huge feelin' that its going to be an announcement next month, actually... I think a new GP will be released next month
    @SimTrippy wrote: »

City Living? That was teased on a Monday and announced on a Tuesday. They’ve released a quarterly teaser on a Sunday before, but not an actual pack announcement (City Living was also announced before the quarterly teaser).

Exceptions happen when they announce packs at events like EA Play/Gamescom, or there is a Holiday (StrangerVille was teased on a Tuesday/announced on a Wednesday, for example, due to Monday being a holiday).

I'm relatively sure we knew about CL on a Sunday (where I live anyway). Maybe it was in that teaser? Don't know exactly anymore but I remember it because it was so unusual :) anyway doesn't matter, all I was saying is that exceptions happen, so why not just let people speculate 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    We don't have any news since a long time now. I think this is because something big is being cooked. Probably a game pack.
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I'm relatively sure we knew about CL on a Sunday (where I live anyway). Maybe it was in that teaser?

We first knew about City Living when they released the teaser for it on a Monday (Sept 12, 2016). There were multiple leaks about the pack before that, but obviously those wouldn’t count.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    I think it’ll be mid-April at the very latest if we’re getting anything, if they’re following the EP in June and November schedule. The fact that they’re aren’t any leaks doesn’t have to mean anything. It could either be code that has been in the game for a while and have been discussed in the community, but not recently, or they’re keeping it under wraps. We haven’t had leaks for all packs and I honestly wouldn’t rule out some leaks being planted to hype up EPs.
    I'm relatively sure we knew about CL on a Sunday (where I live anyway). Maybe it was in that teaser?

We first knew about City Living when they released the teaser for it on a Monday (Sept 12, 2016). There were multiple leaks about the pack before that, but obviously those wouldn’t count.

Lol yes I know the teaser for the trailer was on Monday. But I think it was in the QT at the time. ANYWHO let's leave it at that as this is OT and extremely irrelevant :)
    Rebbilina wrote: »
    I think it’ll be mid-April at the very latest if we’re getting anything, if they’re following the EP in June and November schedule. The fact that they’re aren’t any leaks doesn’t have to mean anything. It could either be code that has been in the game for a while and have been discussed in the community, but not recently, or they’re keeping it under wraps. We haven’t had leaks for all packs and I honestly wouldn’t rule out some leaks being planted to hype up EPs.

April is when their Fiscal year 2021 starts.
    Cross y alls fingers we get a teaser today.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I really really hope so

Crossing my fingers and toes. But at what time would it release? Soon-ish right? :(
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member

Crossing my fingers and toes. But at what time would it release? Soon-ish right? :(

It would have released by now :( I'm still hopeful for tomorrow
    *sighs* I guess we'll hear something at some point. I really thought the year would start off with more of a bang though, dunno why :D