Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Next Gamepack Announcent will be made?

Comments

• IempssIempss Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="ChampandGirlie;c-17405588"][quote="Iempss;c-17405584"]I don’t know about you guys, but why is SimGuruNinja’s twitter pic a farmer? Or am I just dreaming/hoping?[/quote]

I just checked this based on the posts on here, I think you're right. If so, that would make sense in March, April or June. [/quote]

Fingers crossed!
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I think the survey/ vote we saw foreshadows content for later in the year. Farming has been pending for a while so, that wouldn't surprise me for a spring release.

Romance really needs an update or multiple updates. I have noticed slightly more complicated chemistry with more awkward rejections. I'd be interested in more of an overhaul since that is a complex subject and a way of adding more personality to the sims.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • IempssIempss Posts: 5 New Member
    Yes I agree. Also I think they really paid a lot attention to Valentine’s yesterday. That also might be a hint? Not sure if they did the same last years, can’t remember..
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hope we get a teaser Today.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member

If a teaser does come today, what time should we be seeing it?
    suzyl3 wrote: »

1pm Eastern but the time has passed. No teaser Today.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »

1pm Eastern but the time has passed. No teaser Today.

Perhaps tomorrow as it is Tuesday then. 🤞
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I've been looking at SimGuruNinja's new Avatar and wondering what it might mean?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I've been looking at SimGuruNinja's new Avatar and wondering what it might mean?

According to some of his comments on twitter directly about it - it means he thinks MySims should have gotten more love.
    edited February 2020
    I think Duke was joking here but at the same time he hasn't said no. Take this with a grain of salt.

• cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    What if we get the GP Announcement Tomorrow with a teaser Today? A GP might tie in with the 20th Anniversary of the sims.

That was actually sort of my guess, I have no idea what it will be but I was thinking they would release a trailer/teaser as part of the anniversary.

Sadly a teaser didn't happen today so a Gamepack Announcement and Trailer is ruled out for Tomorrow.

maybe soon, tiny living tided me over but i'd like a bit more meat haha
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited February 2020
    I just hope we will get updated babies this year. I am fine with everything else as long as it's not Stranger Ville 2.0 or any superhero stuff. And I would really dislike a future theme inspired pack too, we have enough technology stuff already. I would like a medieval or past time travel kind of pack, not because I want my Sims to time travel, but because I wish want to use the gameplay that comes with it in my regular worlds.
    edited February 2020
    Crossing fingers for a trailer and announcement Today.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'ma place my bet on next week Thursday. Because why not.
    edited February 2020
    Trailers have been going up around 1130am Eastern. We've passed that.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Trailers have been going up around 1130am Eastern. We've passed that.

It's usually 6pm or 7pm in the UK and it's an hour or so away from that here.
    After 1pm and nothing maybe Thursday.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

Not really a surprise. Grant flat out told us before that the game isn't well suited for theme parks.

qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »

Not really a surprise. Grant flat out told us before that the game isn't well suited for theme parks.

You should try to go into Origin and look for pack assets like you did a while ago!
    No teaser Today but I wasn't expecting one. I think they did away with teasers anyway. I wish we could get a Gamepack with zoos and resorts.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I really want updated Babies so I hope that's next, coming along with a Nursery GP or just SOMETHING for families. We had Parenthood for gameplay and that's it.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I really want updated Babies so I hope that's next, coming along with a Nursery GP or just SOMETHING for families. We had Parenthood for gameplay and that's it.

same, im desperate for more stuff for teens-babies
    A Generations Pack would be nice to cover missing family options but I ultimily want a Romance Pack,Resorts and A Winter Destination Vacation. The latter two will probably be a while coming out since they were mentioned on the survey.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    To be honest I thought something would have been announced by now and I really thought it would have been the anniversary week. As that is not the case I do hope something is announced before April which I do think it will be. As for what the pack will be I think it will be a gamepack but I have no idea on the theme. I actually like not knowing what is coming next and have no specific preference.