January 27th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,907 Member
    Hestia wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam Please allow me to claim and work on the request below.
    Date: October 5, 2019
    Username: Rairukka
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Household
    Description: Sim-a-Likes, YA Males
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Status: Not Claimed

    CC: @Rairukka

    Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    Welcome to the team @Taoron @Hestia and @lisabee2 <3
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,341 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam can anybody just claim those or do I have to be a member?

    You need to be on the team dear, if you are interesting in joining at some point, please feel free to send a bit of information in a direct message to the DNA Request Team! Such as, creations you have done (links) of builds, Sims, Pets! Would be helpful, and the the next time the team is needing a creator you will be looked at by the team for the position!

    Okay, thank you :)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

  • breanna206breanna206 Posts: 53 Member
    @AIRIS6962 just letting you know I have updated my request to show that I currently now have all of the EP's and SP's because I have no self control. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,606 Member
    breanna206 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 just letting you know I have updated my request to show that I currently now have all of the EP's and SP's because I have no self control. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

    LOL sweetie :joy: I know that very well. I have no self control at all!
    Thank you very much for letting me know that you have everything now and I´m sure that you´re going to enjoy it!
    Happy weekend for you too, dear! <3
  • JojowwJojoww Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, i would like to make a request please, i've been trying to make my gf look good on ts4 but everytime i try the result is usually a bad wax figure of her and she yeels at me lol.

    btw i don't know how to add custom sims to my game if you have a tutorial or a link with instructions i will apreciate it.

    thank you very much for your work, the sims community is probably one of the most healthy and friendly ones.


    Username: Jojoww
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Gender: Female
    Age:26 (young adult)
    Skin color: Light/pink-ish
    Hair color: Golden/light Brown
    Aspiration​: Bestselling Author
    ​Bonus Trait: Muser
    Traits:Active, geek, Family-oriented
    Name desired (optional):Ana Carolina
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? core game only unfortunately
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://imgur.com/a/Vn28aMG
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Not necessarily, but i would like to.
    Additional instructions? none
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Hi @Rairukka ! Did you happen to purchase any packs further from the list you provided back in October 2019?
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2020
    @DNARequestTeam May I claim the most recent Sim request? :)
    Jojoww wrote: »
    Username: Jojoww
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Gender: Female
    Age:26 (young adult)
    Skin color: Light/pink-ish
    Hair color: Golden/light Brown
    Aspiration​: Bestselling Author
    ​Bonus Trait: Muser
    Traits:Active, geek, Family-oriented
    Name desired (optional):Ana Carolina
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? core game only unfortunately
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://imgur.com/a/Vn28aMG
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Not necessarily, but i would like to.
    Additional instructions? none

    CC: @Jojoww Hi there! May I know the eye color of your girlfriend? What sort of clothing style would you like for her to wear for the other categories? What is her body shape? How much fit/fat should I place in the sliders? What is her voice like? It would be a lot easier to work with her if I had a neutral shot of her face from the front and the side. Plus, with her hair tied back so I can see proper face contours if you'd like as much accuracy as possible.

    Thanks.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • RairukkaRairukka Posts: 182 Member
    @Hestia No, I still only have the ones listed.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Rairukka Copy that. Working on this now. :)

    What sort of outfits would you prefer for the other categories?
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Rairukka This is Leo Fitz so far. Is there anything I can improve on before I continue with Grant Ward? Would you like for them to be in a separate household or combined into one? If combined, what is your preferred household name? Household bio?
    OHAhvip.png
    vU9IDu6.png
    1Cs4DbG.png
    73bxjf6.png
    QRe3Dr8.png
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • RairukkaRairukka Posts: 182 Member
    @Hestia He’s looking good so far =D Surprise me with the other outfits ^^ He & Grant can be in the same household as husbands. Name could be S.H.I.E.L.D. No household bio.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,907 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi @Jojoww, welcome to the forums and our thread! I've added your request to our list. We claim the requests in the order listed in the Open Requests post so please watch for when we're getting close to your Sim. Once it's claimed the team member will contact you via message through your page here and get all the details, if more are needed, and can share work-in-progress to help make her as close as possible. When the Sim is complete we'll upload them to the Gallery.
    To download, open the Gallery link we'll provide (in a post on our thread and in the Finished Requests post) and click the download button. The Sim will be added to your Library so you can add them in game. You can also open the Gallery while playing by clicking the Gallery tab and searching the EA ID of the creator that uploaded your Sim. This Gallery tutorial from EA should help. :)
    I agree that this is an amazing community. I hope we can help your gf yell at you less. Ha! :smiley:
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,907 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • JojowwJojoww Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Hestia said:
    > @DNARequestTeam May I claim the most recent Sim request? :)
    > (Quote)
    >
    > CC: @Jojoww Hi there! May I know the eye color of your girlfriend? What sort of clothing style would you like for her to wear for the other categories? What is her body shape? How much fit/fat should I place in the sliders? What is her voice like? It would be a lot easier to work with her if I had a neutral shot of her face from the front and the side. Plus, with her hair tied back so I can see proper face contours if you'd like as much accuracy as possible.
    >
    > Thanks.


    First thank you very much for taking my request so fast and sorry for taking my time to answer (this weekend has been a busy one), i thought it would take longer for you guys to take my request :o
    eye color would be light-gray, she usually wears jeans jacket and pants for working. And white sleeveless shirts and jeans shorts during warm weather, i think she can change the clothes once the sim is ingame tho, she's a judo athlete so she's fit but no ripped muscles tho, i will try to mimick her body on ts4 and send a pic or two
    her voice is a mix of raspy/rhythmical
    pics: https://imgur.com/a/ggJjaIW


    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > Hi @Jojoww, welcome to the forums and our thread! I've added your request to our list. We claim the requests in the order listed in the Open Requests post so please watch for when we're getting close to your Sim. Once it's claimed the team member will contact you via message through your page here and get all the details, if more are needed, and can share work-in-progress to help make her as close as possible. When the Sim is complete we'll upload them to the Gallery.
    > To download, open the Gallery link we'll provide (in a post on our thread and in the Finished Requests post) and click the download button. The Sim will be added to your Library so you can add them in game. You can also open the Gallery while playing by clicking the Gallery tab and searching the EA ID of the creator that uploaded your Sim. This Gallery tutorial from EA should help. :)
    > I agree that this is an amazing community.

    Oh i see, sounds easy then, thanks, i thought i would have to download it as CC and put in mods or something like that.

    >I hope we can help your gf yell at you less. Ha! :smiley:

    now im a little ashamed i said that lol.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Rairukka Hi! I am done. :)

    Gallery Link

    V7ADjr3.png

    Leo Fitz

    w6vkZqU.jpg
    QsNqTYl.png

    rDggIOq.png

    Grant Ward

    aiRpe7N.jpg
    tegYEAA.png

    0TM2gJc.png
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • RairukkaRairukka Posts: 182 Member
    @Hestia
    Omg, I love them!! Thank you SO much <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,606 Member

    You made them awesome, dear @Hestia <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,717 Member
    Fantastic creations @Hestia :)
    JuunAGX.jpg?6
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 5,681 Member
    It's the 3rd already, I'm late, lol!

    HJgvolJl.jpg

    Welcome, @Taoron , @Hestia and @lisabee2 !!

    N3JOIXc.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 5,681 Member
    @Hestia, congratulations on claiming and completing your first sims request. You did an awesome job on them! :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    If it pleases, I would like to claim this request.

    Date: November 26, 2019
    Username: Court322
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Bachelor Pad for Sulani
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Status: Not Claimed
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top