Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

!Stuff Packs on Anniversary Sale!

Since stuff packs are rarely on sale I think some people didn’t notice a couple of them are half-off right now on origin for the anniversary sale!

Comments

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited February 2020
    I don't know about a couple I looked at the sale hoping I could get the one stuff pack I don't own and the only stuff pack I found on sale was movie hangout.

Honestly though if their going to have a sale it should all be on sale not just a select few of stuff packs.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Vintage Glamour is on sale as well.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • thesimsisepicthesimsisepic Posts: 102 Member
    edited February 2020
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    I don't know about a couple I looked at the sale hoping I could get the one stuff pack I don't own and the only stuff pack I found on sale was movie hangout.

Honestly though if their going to have a sale it should all be on sale not just a select few of stuff packs.

Well “couple” technically means two😅so i’m not wrong haha

And yeah I don’t know why it’s random that it’s these packs in particular but at least it’s something for now...

They weren’t even on sale at the same time until a few days ago with VG but since the sale ends in a few days I think those are probz the only two on sale this time.
  • lacianalaciana Posts: 29 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff is on sale now. They seem to be putting them on sale sequentially.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Annoyed because I bought movie hangout THE DAY BEFORE they went on sale.