Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited September 2020
    Does anyone want an inventory of flowers?

Edit: found someone to take them
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I love Halloween. I always dress in costume to hand out candy and this will be the first time in many years that I won't do it. So I'm looking forward to celebrating in game!

I saw some awesome pumpkin patches on Twitter.

i used to play 1 for you 3 for me or 5 depending on the bowl. thats where your to old to dress up so you take candy from the pass out bowl.

Haha love it. Sounds like something I'd do.

Once I was too old for trick or treating I basically gave up on Halloween. It's not worth it we get like 2 kids if we give out candy. I mean I *definitely* don't mind being stuck with an almost full box of candy but... at that point I might as well wait for my favourite unofficial holiday... discount candy day celebrated Nov 1 every year lol.

I mean my 3 neighbours have like 10 or 12 kids between them now so I might get enough kids now but I also really don't want to give out candy to them because they make me really really cranky. So yeah still just gonna celebrate discount candy day.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I love Halloween. I always dress in costume to hand out candy and this will be the first time in many years that I won't do it. So I'm looking forward to celebrating in game!

I saw some awesome pumpkin patches on Twitter.

i used to play 1 for you 3 for me or 5 depending on the bowl. thats where your to old to dress up so you take candy from the pass out bowl.

Haha love it. Sounds like something I'd do.

Once I was too old for trick or treating I basically gave up on Halloween. It's not worth it we get like 2 kids if we give out candy. I mean I *definitely* don't mind being stuck with an almost full box of candy but... at that point I might as well wait for my favourite unofficial holiday... discount candy day celebrated Nov 1 every year lol.

I mean my 3 neighbours have like 10 or 12 kids between them now so I might get enough kids now but I also really don't want to give out candy to them because they make me really really cranky. So yeah still just gonna celebrate discount candy day.

i love anything with peanut butter thats when it usually jumped to 5. :)
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited September 2020
    So weird thing happened. I walked into Coco's house to give her her daily present. Only she was sitting down reading and since you can't give them gifts when they are sitting I walked back out and right back in so she'd stand up.

Only upon re-entrance, Maple was in her house too haha! There's no way she could have entered, I was by the door!

dodo is 8hm4f if anyone wants to visit, I'm afk. Others might be running around

I got the notice for the upgrade saying it's in 55 more minutes
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Haha. Sounds like the time I ran into one of my villagers at the Able Sister's shop. I left her there and when I stopped by her house she was at home. There's no way she could have gotten home that fast. 😄
  • Options
    Haha. Sounds like the time I ran into one of my villagers at the Able Sister's shop. I left her there and when I stopped by her house she was at home. There's no way she could have gotten home that fast. 😄

maybe she can teleport.
  • Options
    maybe she can teleport.

Haha. 😄
  • Options
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    So weird thing happened. I walked into Coco's house to give her her daily present. Only she was sitting down reading and since you can't give them gifts when they are sitting I walked back out and right back in so she'd stand up.

Only upon re-entrance, Maple was in her house too haha! There's no way she could have entered, I was by the door!

Haha, I've had stuff happen like that before. The first time it happened to me, I was waiting in front of Wolfgang's and as soon as the clock stuck 9 and his curtain opened, I went in. Kiki was already there!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I’m downloading the update!

Apparently posters that you catalog don’t show up anymore when you search so you can’t order them. I’m really upset because last week I went to a cataloging event that had all the posters in the game.
  • Options

didn't it used to come out at 6?

I think it depends where you live. West is 6, 9 is east.
  • Options

Haha, I've had stuff happen like that before. The first time it happened to me, I was waiting in front of Wolfgang's and as soon as the clock stuck 9 and his curtain opened, I went in. Kiki was already there!

Haha too funny
  • Options
    I’m downloading the update!

Apparently posters that you catalog don’t show up anymore when you search so you can’t order them. I’m really upset because last week I went to a cataloging event that had all the posters in the game.

That's been a problem for awhile ( About 4 months now with the posters. Are you looking for any particular posters? I can order some for you.

Ones I have available to order are:
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Fauna
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lily
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Poppy
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Rosie
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker
  • Options
    Anyone know what the weird Ring-Con thing is supposed to be? I got one in the mail from nintendo with the update? It's just like a weird circle that bounces into odd shapes when you hit A haha... ????
  • Options
    Anyone know what the weird Ring-Con thing is supposed to be? I got one in the mail from nintendo with the update? It's just like a weird circle that bounces into odd shapes when you hit A haha... ????

I think it's just a dumb promotional item to promote the new con and it's workout game. 🤷
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I think it's just a dumb promotional item to promote the new con and it's workout game. 🤷

I don't even know what a con is lol, but got it. Something Nooks might like then, unless anyone here wants an extra one?
  • Options

I don't even know what a con is lol, but got it. Something Nooks might like then, unless anyone here wants an extra one?

Con is short for controller. It's for this game, it's the Switch's answer to the balance board and Wii Fit.

https://youtu.be/skBNiJd61Qw
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Con is short for controller. It's for this game, it's the Switch's answer to the balance board and Wii Fit.

https://youtu.be/skBNiJd61Qw

Ah got it haha!!! I juts have the switch light and no other consoles so don't really know what's out there haha! I do have a balance board though lol! It's made of wood and NOT hooked up to any controller lol!!!! This actually looks kind of fun!
  • Options
    I just found Kiki and Sherb grilling kabobs on the plaza???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

didn't it used to come out at 6?

I think it depends where you live. West is 6, 9 is east.

i cheated and skipped a day. i have the patientence of a toddler. well when i'm excited anyway.
  • Options
    I just found Kiki and Sherb grilling kabobs on the plaza???

non of them shre. pewee and a few others in my game were doing that did they ask if i wanted any? no
  • Options
    The have been doing this a lot in my plaza :) I love it!
    j41ZVjK.jpg
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria
    This is probably way too much to ask, but I need all these posters from your list (under the spoiler)
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker

I was trying to collect all the posters in the game, and I had them all in my catalog until the update :cry:
  • Options
    j41ZVjK.jpg

Was this added in the last update or before that?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Before. I've seen my villagers grilling on the plaza.
  • Options
    j41ZVjK.jpg

Was this added in the last update or before that?

Before.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top