Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    when does the septeber update come out? i want it.

I don't know if there is one? They said "Fall update" but didn't specify if it'd be September on the announcement I saw haha If there was another annoucement I missed it (very possible, I haven't gotten on much lately)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited September 2020
    Celeste is on my island! Last I checked she was wandering around on the cliff behind my house.
    Dodo FSRVY

Feel free to shop also. Ables is open for 30 min.
    Edit: I’ve trapped her in the rose garden by my house

Closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    been catching new fish and bugs, also sold a arrowana to help pay off my current loan.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Finally get to play for the first time in several days.

Looking to buy a white snack machine and red drinks machine. Willing to negotiate.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • EVANGELlNEEVANGELlNE Posts: 51 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm starting to see why people would want to time travel, the pace is very slow xD. For the past 5 days, I spent 3 days waiting for villagers to move in, 1 day for resident services to upgrade from tent to a building, and 1 day waiting for the campsite to be built. I thought there would be a camper there for the first Smug villager... but nope. I knew there was a low chance of a villager being at the camp, but I thought that was after the first villager.

I can see people getting frustrated when they have 10 villagers and are just waiting weeks for an unwanted one to leave so they can get a new villager. I guess this is how animal crossing sells Amiibo cards 8'D

All I want to do is 1. Go Villager hunting and 2. Build the terrain, but I can't do the two things I want to do. :( Sad. Instead I have to build a tower of nook miles and wait for the 1 day I can go on mystery island tours for villagers again. 8'D
    EVANGELlNE wrote: »
    I'm starting to see why people would want to time travel, the pace is very slow xD. For the past 5 days, I spent 3 days waiting for villagers to move in, 1 day for resident services to upgrade from tent to a building, and 1 day waiting for the campsite to be built. I thought there would be a camper there for the first Smug villager... but nope. I knew there was a low chance of a villager being at the camp, but I thought that was after the first villager.

I can see people getting frustrated when they have 10 villagers and are just waiting weeks for an unwanted one to leave so they can get a new villager. I guess this is how animal crossing sells Amiibo cards 8'D

All I want to do is 1. Go Villager hunting and 2. Build the terrain, but I can't do the two things I want to do. :( Sad. Instead I have to build a tower of nook miles and wait for the 1 day I can go on mystery island tours for villagers again. 8'D

The nice thing about the beginning of the game is you can accumulate a nice stack of books miles pretty quickly since you are reaching all of the goals by doing stuff you'd be doing anyway.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone want a real Mysterious or real Perfect painting? Redd is selling them today.
    Does anyone want a real Mysterious or real Perfect painting? Redd is selling them today.

Oo, I've been wanting the Mysterious painting!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I’m eating lunch right now. I’ll open my gate for you later :)

I’m eating lunch right now. I’ll open my gate for you later :)

Ok, thanks! I'm about to make brunch myself.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @mintycupcake
    My gate is open for friends. You can also shop, and it's raining all day so you can fish too.
    edited September 2020
    @mintycupcake
    My gate is open for friends. You can also shop, and it's raining all day so you can fish too.

Thanks! I'll be over in a few minutes. :smile:

Edit: Thank you kindly!
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Hi! Great thread! :) I just started playing New Horizons this June & love this game! Anyone want to add me?
    SW-4315-4073-4532
    I could really use some more friends to trade with and Dream islands to visit!
    I always have lots of oranges, wood, flowers and fossils to trade.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Hi! Great thread! :) I just started playing New Horizons this June & love this game! Anyone want to add me?
    SW-4315-4073-4532
    I could really use some more friends to trade with and Dream islands to visit!
    I always have lots of oranges, wood, flowers and fossils to trade.

Hi, welcome to the thread! I'd love to become friends with you. Always fun to visit new islands 🌴 Hopefully we can work out a time to use a Dodo code so we can be on each other's friend list soon. 😄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020
    Celeste is here, so I'm going to open up for a little bit. Redd is here, too, but all of today's pictures are fakes.

Dodo code: Closed
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    So yesterday Fauna wanted to leave and I wasn't having it. Today June is at my campsite and i'm kinda regretting my choices. She's not a hamster(still going for an all hamster island) but the cubs are my weak spot. I've already taken in Murphy and Cheri and I think they may take over. :D

Btw what is everyone's current villager line up? mine is:

Cherry, Lyman, Cheri, Clay, Murphy, Soleil, Marshal, Fauna, Purrl, and Apple.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
    So yesterday Fauna wanted to leave and I wasn't having it. Today June is at my campsite and i'm kinda regretting my choices. She's not a hamster(still going for an all hamster island) but the cubs are my weak spot. I've already taken in Murphy and Cheri and I think they may take over. :D

My villager are Teddy, Flo, Lily, Zucker, Soleil, Wolfgang, Ankha, Kiki, Sherb, and Merry.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I have Tank, Tutu, Fauna, Raymond, Ellie, Octavian, Vivian, Sydney, Deirdre, and Papi.

I’ve only let 2 move out so far, Rocket and Nate.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited September 2020
    My villagers are Raymond, Marshall, Eloise, Flora, Cheri, sisters Chrissy and Francine, Gala, Bree, and Alice.

ETA: I recently let Marina go but I'm thinking about getting her Amiibo card to get her back. I wish I'd waited until I had her photo.
    My villagers are Raymond, Marshall, Eloise, Flora, Cheri, sisters Chrissy and Francine, Gala, Bree, and Alice.

ETA: I recently let Marina go but I'm thinking about getting her Amiibo card to get her back. I wish I'd waited until I had her photo.

no matter what i give them i always get clothes never photos.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member

I have three photos so far. I have another three villagers who've been on my island as long as the three for whom I have photos but so far it's just not happening. I give them a piece of gift wrapped fruit every day, mail them letters, talk to them often, and still nothing.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited September 2020

I have Tank, Tutu, Fauna, Raymond, Ellie, Octavian, Vivian, Sydney, Deirdre, and Papi.

I’ve only let 2 move out so far, Rocket and Nate.

I understand about not being able to let them go. I didn't let any of my original ten villagers leave until I got their amiibos so I could get them back when I wanted. Still only let three of them them go so far. (Kidd, Anabelle, and Freya)

Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

I have three photos so far. I have another three villagers who've been on my island as long as the three for whom I have photos but so far it's just not happening. I give them a piece of gift wrapped fruit every day, mail them letters, talk to them often, and still nothing.

One of the updates changed how to get villager photos. You have to give them something that sells for at least 750 bells for a chance at getting their photo. You can still use fruit but it has to be either a wrapped stack of 2 nonnative fruit, 8 native fruit, or 3 coconuts. Instead of grabbing one fruit and wrapping it, you have to make a stack of 2 before wrapping it.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited September 2020

Rosie, Hippeux, Genji, Carmen, Coco, Reneigh, Clay, Tucker, Maple, Ankha

It's probably my permanent line up haha. If anyone every gets replaced it'd be Maple, but I like these 10 a lot and took me a long time to get the lol, and actually June is one of the only 3 I'd consider replacing Maple WITH haha!

Rosie, Hippeux, Genji, Carmen, Coco, Reneigh, Clay, Tucker, Maple, Ankha

It's probably my permanent line up haha. If anyone every gets replaced it'd be Maple, but I like these 10 a lot and took me a long time to get the lol, and actually June is one of the only 3 I'd consider replacing Maple WITH haha!

villagers sometimes have minds of their own . i tell the ones i want to keep no, lost internet twice today. not even noon yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top