August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Animal Crossing

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 28,008 Member
    💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
    💚 TS4
    💚 TS4
    💚 TS4
    💚 TS4
  • ReisharahReisharah Posts: 87 Member
    I LOVE Animal Crossing. I got the special Animal Crossing edition Nintendo Switch specially for it! The graphics are just out of this world cute. Oh OMG I love it! Sometimes I don't know whether I should play it or Sims 4. :p
    Reisharah wrote: »
    I LOVE Animal Crossing. I got the special Animal Crossing edition Nintendo Switch specially for it! The graphics are just out of this world cute. Oh OMG I love it! Sometimes I don't know whether I should play it or Sims 4. :p

@Reisharah

So did I! I've just gotten back into playing after a break.
    💚 TS4
  • ReisharahReisharah Posts: 87 Member
    @simgirl1010

I'm so glad you got back into it! It's so much fun. I find after a break it can be even more fun because you're sort of rediscovering things again. :) I've been playing non stop for ages, I probably should take a break soon.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 579 Member
    I was finally able to get Animal crossing towards the end of June.
    It was a game I wanted, but couldn't afford right away. It is actually pretty fun. My first residents were Rocket and Jitters, and I chose my first three villagers, which were Tia, Ruby, and Agnes. My first camper was actually Raymond! With Amiibo cards I invited Marshal, and Trisha moved in on her own. Later on I found Audie on an island, after passing over so many villagers to fine another one I wanted.
    Anyway, I found some Amiibo cards that a store was selling second hand, and found Whitney, and Bianca. Trisha had moved out on her own by then, but Whitney replaced Jitters, and Bianca is going to replace Rasher, who was a villager that moved in not that long ago.
    Rocket will be staying for now, but I may replace her down the line.
    So far, my island is a work in progress, I have seen other islands, but I don't know if I want to break it up into different themes, or just one big one.
    Welcome! The thread has slowed down a bit but we're still around.
    💚 TS4
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 579 Member
    Thank you!
    I remember seeing the thread before I got the game, so I was looking for it when I finally got it.

💚 TS4
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,825 Member
    I'm trying to play AC more again. My hours are being cut at work which sucks but I'm trying to take a little breather and enjoy things again for a while before I figure out next steps. So I've found my way back to ACNH.

I finally got Mitzi to move out so now I'm hunting for Ione no exceptions this time I'm not quiting until I find my galaxy squirrel. I just had a small holiday so I am busy with work right now so I'm not getting far I'm at I think 42 islands and still no Ione. But I prepared I went to some treasure islands and scored as many NMT as I could plus stuff I sold for NMT and whatever a while ago idk how many I have but it's gotta be around 1000 NMT with points left to buy more so I am set for a long hunt. I actually kind of need to use them up because they're wasting so much of my home storage lol.

Then I need to fix the train wreck that is my island lol. I keep going on AC binges and working on it for like a week and then not playing for a couple months until I forget what I was doing 😅. Hopefully this time I can stick to plan better lol.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,144 Member

i was having issues with my smart tv so i unplugged my switch then couldn]t get thr plug back in.