Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Okay that looks fun!!!! I assume I put two warp pipes and it takes you from one to the other? What if you have three or four I wonder?

Hmm, that's a good question! In the catalog list of items, it just says "Pipe... 5,000), so no clues there. I'd guess either you can only buy a max of two or else you have to place them in sets of two and just those two are linked together.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I wonder if you can jump onto the mushrooms beside the cliffs as an easy way to get up haha

i just hope theres no man eating plants or mushrooms.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Excited for the warp pipes. As much as I love Mario idk how much I'll use the other stuff in my game but warp pipes could be handy.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Excited for the warp pipes. As much as I love Mario idk how much I'll use the other stuff in my game but warp pipes could be handy.

I don't have much room on my island but I'll put a couple things near my kids house, she'll love it. They should let you get bells as you run through coins haha
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Never played a mario game before but some of those items look neat! I was amazed by how functional they were too, like those warp pipes! Cant wait!

I don't have much room on my island but I'll put a couple things near my kids house, she'll love it. They should let you get bells as you run through coins haha

i thought i read you planted pitfall seeds around her house.

i thought i read you planted pitfall seeds around her house.

I did but she's already fallen into that trap hahha Once they are used they disappear.
    Mareah wrote: »
    Never played a mario game before but some of those items look neat! I was amazed by how functional they were too, like those warp pipes! Cant wait!

I played an hour or so of some version about 30 years ago hahaha. It was fun lol but yeah I like the items in ac more :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

That would be great. I could finally profit off running around aimlessly lol
    I just saw an article saying in addition to the Mario update, we'll be get items for Girls' Day, Pi Day, and St. Patrick's Day.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member

I played an hour or so of some version about 30 years ago hahaha. It was fun lol but yeah I like the items in ac more :)

Yeah they have a bunch of versions and they can be a bit varied as well!

I read a post talking about how the pipes work and thought it might interest you and others here since you guys asked about this, it looks like we can place more than two but the place of arrival will be random then, and you can warp from inside your house too. It was said they got the info from a jp article.

Yeah they have a bunch of versions and they can be a bit varied as well!

I read a post talking about how the pipes work and thought it might interest you and others here since you guys asked about this, it looks like we can place more than two but the place of arrival will be random then, and you can warp from inside your house too. It was said they got the info from a jp article.

Awesome haha! I like the idea of random arrival places actually! Could be fun for visitors lol.
    LaBelle just gave me a vampire costume and asked me to dress goth lol
    I was passing out sebaetdon today and managed to get both Lily and Sherb's photos again!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I was passing out sebaetdon today and managed to get both Lily and Sherb's photos again!

Awesome haha. I have photos only of 4 villagers so far. I'm hoping for my second copy so still gifting those four daily too.

Awesome haha. I have photos only of 4 villagers so far. I'm hoping for my second copy so still gifting those four daily too.

Good luck!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2021

i got you beat redd sold me a real painting today . okay i jumped ahead but i was shocked when blathers said it wasn't fake.

i got you beat redd sold me a real painting today . okay i jumped ahead but i was shocked when blathers said it wasn't fake.

@friendsfan367 I just use the online guides to check whats real before buying lol, so I've never accidentally gotten fake yet. 27 reals so far... 16 left to go haha

@friendsfan367 I just use the online guides to check whats real before buying lol, so I've never accidentally gotten fake yet. 27 reals so far... 16 left to go haha

i only get real if i get gifted. by villagers its only the second time i was right. they all look the same to me.

i only get real if i get gifted. by villagers its only the second time i was right. they all look the same to me.

@friendsfan367 You have to click to view them so they show up big on the screen, and then use the guides to see the difference, like if the statue has an earring/watch it's fake, if it doesn't it's real, type thing. It's VERY hard to see them small but if you ask Redd to view them large it's much easier :)

@friendsfan367 You have to click to view them so they show up big on the screen, and then use the guides to see the difference, like if the statue has an earring/watch it's fake, if it doesn't it's real, type thing. It's VERY hard to see them small but if you ask Redd to view them large it's much easier :)

i do sometimes i'm wrong anyway. :)

i do sometimes i'm wrong anyway. :)

That's too bad. :( Good luck with them!!!
    What are you all working on in the game? Current goals, haha.

My house/island are done with designing other than the area I let my kid have free range over by her house (And she really wanted to live beside the campsite so I let her move that to the beach haha). I'm also done catching all the bugs/fish/fossils.

My goals now are to very slowly decorate the two houses of my side account to finish the interior of my castle,
    To finish the art museum
    To keep my island decorated with new items/for the current season
    Collecting all the music.
    And the big one, to collect all the Nook Mile Stamps. (So many to go haha, but after I got that one for catching 100 fish in a row without missing any, it feels much much more possible lol)
    I thought about trying to catelog everything in every colour, but at this point haven't been working on it yet. Maybe when I'm done the stamps.
    edited February 2021

My house/island are done with designing other than the area I let my kid have free range over by her house (And she really wanted to live beside the campsite so I let her move that to the beach haha). I'm also done catching all the bugs/fish/fossils.

My goals now are to very slowly decorate the two houses of my side account to finish the interior of my castle,
    To finish the art museum
    And the big one, to collect all the Nook Mile Stamps. (So many to go haha, but after I got that one for catching 100 fish in a row without missing any, it feels much much more possible lol)
    I thought about trying to catelog everything in every colour, but at this point haven't been working on it yet. Maybe when I'm done the stamps.

No specific goals at the moment, other than working on getting Shari, Judy, and Punchy's pictures. I'd like someone to move out soon, but the bubble keeps on going to villagers I want to stay. I actually haven't seen it in a couple of days at this point, maybe because I'm spending so little time in game?

I'm still interested in the obvious things: completing the stamps, the museum, my K.K. music collection, and DIY recipes, but not working toward any of it in a serious way.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

To finish the art museum

same trying to pay off my no loan loan.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top