Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    for some reason i traded spike for magie, now i;m kinda sad went to see spike and he had already paxked is my island that bad,'
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    i got my home loan completely paid. then tom nook offered me storage. which can't be a loan, but i did finally start using bell vouchers never did before.

Yay congrats.

I just paid off my last one too (mostly I was lazy to, I had the money for a while lol).

i thought bell vouchers wouldn't be worth it but paid of the entire loan. its mean that tom nook wants all the money for the next upgrade up front.
    lol

Since it's just a storage expansion and I don't need it, I haven't gotten it yet.

i got it cause i always have to much stuff. well have to pay tom nook but that might take a while.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Island open to friends if anyone wants to shop or check whats on the stalls or just explore haha. I'll be offline most likely
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Heard back from TBT Staff and they've unbanned me, although the reason they gave me was incredibly vague. 😐

At least I'm unbanned for now.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Heard back from TBT Staff and they've unbanned me, although the reason they gave me was incredibly vague. 😐

Glad you got unbanned. That whole thing sounds rather bizarre. I wonder why they thought that account was you.

Glad you got unbanned. That whole thing sounds rather bizarre. I wonder why they thought that account was you.

I was told my account "had a match with another one" whatever that means.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Nan the normal goat is at my campsite today. But I have enough normal villagers and she's cute, but not enough to kick out Lily or Kiki
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I like Nan. She's penpals with Chevre and has a photo of her in her house. (They have photos of each other)
    Gates open for shopping or free stall stuff or whatever haha. I'll be offline. Turnips at 178 if there's any interest in that price. That'll last two hours not sure after that. I have to go to work so if I don't get any internet loss it'll be open for the next 7 or 8 hrs lol so come whenever.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Started cleaning up all my flowers yesterday. I barely had any empty space. Hauled around a trash can and just digged and threw them away. Should be able to finish up tonight.
    I like Nan. She's penpals with Chevre and has a photo of her in her house. (They have photos of each other)

That's adorable 🥺
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Started cleaning up all my flowers yesterday. I barely had any empty space. Hauled around a trash can and just digged and threw them away. Should be able to finish up tonight.

That's a big job haha. I've heard that placing a transparent custom design on the ground around flowers can stop them multiplying and stop weeds popping up etc, but I haven't done it cuz I like the sound of walking on the normal ground and am always accidentally kicking up my custom patterns anyway lol.
  • CatLady21CatLady21 Posts: 29 Member
    I really haven't played Animal Crossing in so long! Now, you all got me thinking to return to it. I will be getting New Horizons very soon for the Switch!
    CatLady21 wrote: »
    I really haven't played Animal Crossing in so long! Now, you all got me thinking to return to it. I will be getting New Horizons very soon for the Switch!

@CatLady21 yay! Can't wait for you to join us in New Horizons :)
    I'll have to purchase it first, I got tons of games to play! Still continuing with Ace Attorney! Yes, that is a wonderful game & anime! I finished Final Fantasy 1 & 2, on the third one! So many, but I will enter Animal Crossing as I got online features so it's great.
    I'll have to purchase it first, I got tons of games to play! Still continuing with Ace Attorney! Yes, that is a wonderful game & anime! I finished Final Fantasy 1 & 2, on the third one! So many, but I will enter Animal Crossing as I got online features so it's great.

@CatLady21 Since you'll have online, feel free to add me as a friend when you get the game :) I often open my island for anyone to come shop or grab some free items on stalls on my island etc :)

Yay! Excited to have you join us!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone have a spare Festivale Rainbow Balloon Lantern is I could buy or trade for?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2021
    Does anyone have a spare Festivale Rainbow Balloon Lantern is I could buy or trade for?

@mintycupcake I don't, but I have a spare rainbow feather I could give u if you want to customise a diff color one (if u have one)into rainbow. Edit: actually I might even have the spare balloon I could customise but I can't check until I'm off work in a few hours.

@mintycupcake I don't, but I have a spare rainbow feather I could give u if you want to customise a diff color one (if u have one)into rainbow. Edit: actually I might even have the spare balloon I could customise but I can't check until I'm off work in a few hours.

Oh, you can customize them yourself? I thought I had to get everything from Pavé. I've got a different color balloon lamp and rainbow feather, so I can do it myself. Thanks!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Oh, you can customize them yourself? I thought I had to get everything from Pavé. I've got a different color balloon lamp and rainbow feather, so I can do it myself. Thanks!

Yw! Yes as long as you have the feathers you can :)not sure if you need just the feathers or the feathers and the customization kits bit I'm sure it'll tell u haha
    I certainly will add you guys eventually. If and when I purchase AC(Animal Crossing).
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited February 2021

Okay that looks fun!!!! I assume I put two warp pipes and it takes you from one to the other? What if you have three or four I wonder?
    I wonder if you can jump onto the mushrooms beside the cliffs as an easy way to get up haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top