Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I can't remember all I managed to get, but everyone is welcome to come over and catalog anything they need to.

Unfortunately it's non-buyable from the catelog :(:(:( I'd love to if it was haha, but gotta keep catching feathers I guess.

Yes, but some people like to just have things cataloged.

I buried a bunch of pitfalls in front of my kids house. She's currently getting working on getting me back lol.

haha! Be careful! Oh man, you are making me wish i had someone to play with like this. I bought the game for my brother but he just ditched me after a while and stopped playing. It wasnt the most long term investement of my money lol. but it was fun while it lasted.
    You share the same island with your daughter, right? how do you decide on which villagers to have and things like that, or do you like the same things anyway?
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Hmm, I'm confused. I already gave Pavé a bunch of rainbow feathers and earned all the rainbow items to get the "grand surprise", but now he's refusing to take any of my feathers and keeps on telling me I have bring him rainbow feathers. That's annoying.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    I can't remember all I managed to get, but everyone is welcome to come over and catalog anything they need to.

Unfortunately it's non-buyable from the catelog :(:(:( I'd love to if it was haha, but gotta keep catching feathers I guess.

I buried a bunch of pitfalls in front of my kids house. She's currently getting working on getting me back lol.

haha! Be careful! Oh man, you are making me wish i had someone to play with like this. I bought the game for my brother but he just ditched me after a while and stopped playing. It wasnt the most long term investement of my money lol. but it was fun while it lasted.
    You share the same island with your daughter, right? how do you decide on which villagers to have and things like that, or do you like the same things anyway?

@Mareah, it was my game originally haha and she's only 6, so basically I already had my island done and designed before she started playing. She doesn't know too much about the game aspects, she just likes trying on clothes and shaking trees and talking to villagers and designing her house so she doesn't really try to do anything else.

I've told her she can't let anyone move out or take placed items but gave her an area on the island she can design herself. She likes all my villagers anyways haha. I have my top 10 villagers in the game on my island so I don't plan to let any go (well aside from Maple, I'd maybe let Maple go but she's my kid's favourite so she can stay too lol. Besides Maple I have Carmen, Genji, Tucker, Hippeux, Rosie, Coco, Clay, Ankha & Reneigh... my kid doesn't like Hippeux but he's a top 3 for me so never leaving lol) Right now she's not interested in doing anything more anyways and even her section of the island she doesn't really touch because she likes how I have it she says haha. She's more interested in designing her house and doing reactions for the villagers etc.
  • Options
    Hmm, I'm confused. I already gave Pavé a bunch of rainbow feathers and earned all the rainbow items to get the "grand surprise", but now he's refusing to take any of my feathers and keeps on telling me I have bring him rainbow feathers. That's annoying.

@mintycupcake Yeah, he does that every 9 items or so I think. I have four of the festivale float that costs 3 feathers now because every so many items you have to make another float for 3 rainbow feathers.

ALMOST done now though haha. I have eveything in green, purple, red and blue. Just working on getting the last 3 rainbow items... I suspect I'll have to make one more 3 feather float before I can do the last one but hopefully not lol! I don't need 5 of the thing. But they sell for 20k at Nooks haha.

• Options
    I didn't get any duplicates. Maybe because I got the rainbow set? 🤔

I only get duplicates after completing a set if I give him more of the same colour, or if it's one I already had from buying it at Nooks I can get the same one again.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @mintycupcake Yeah, he does that every 9 items or so I think. I have four of the festivale float that costs 3 feathers now because every so many items you have to make another float for 3 rainbow feathers.

ALMOST done now though haha. I have eveything in green, purple, red and blue. Just working on getting the last 3 rainbow items... I suspect I'll have to make one more 3 feather float before I can do the last one but hopefully not lol! I don't need 5 of the thing. But they sell for 20k at Nooks haha.

I may call it a night then, that's a lot of feathers! 😖 Maybe I'll TT back some time to finish.

Also, it case anyone missed it, you can wear just the feathers in your hair, like you can with flowers. Even the rainbow feather! Definitely keeping one, they're so pretty. I love Pavé, he's so beautiful! 😍
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021

@Mareah, it was my game originally haha and she's only 6, so basically I already had my island done and designed before she started playing. She doesn't know too much about the game aspects, she just likes trying on clothes and shaking trees and talking to villagers and designing her house so she doesn't really try to do anything else.

I've told her she can't let anyone move out or take placed items but gave her an area on the island she can design herself. She likes all my villagers anyways haha. I have my top 10 villagers in the game on my island so I don't plan to let any go (well aside from Maple, I'd maybe let Maple go but she's my kid's favourite so she can stay too lol. Besides Maple I have Carmen, Genji, Tucker, Hippeux, Rosie, Coco, Clay, Ankha & Reneigh... my kid doesn't like Hippeux but he's a top 3 for me so never leaving lol) Right now she's not interested in doing anything more anyways and even her section of the island she doesn't really touch because she likes how I have it she says haha. She's more interested in designing her house and doing reactions for the villagers etc.
    Awww, it is really cute that she is into house decorating, she might be an interior designer in the making! If you have a 3ds, i think she might like happy home designer, which is an animal crossing spin off. It is all about decorating villagers houses and things like resturants for them and such!

Maple is so sweet! No wonder she likes her! I have olive who has the same personality as Mapel and i love her so much! I am also like you though! I have my faves who i cannot part with. Oh, Hippux is cool as well XD I like the hippos actually. And i had Rosie too, love her!
  • Options

Awww, it is really cute that she is into house decorating, she might be an interior designer in the making! If you have a 3ds, i think she might like happy home designer, which is an animal crossing spin off. It is all about decorating villagers houses and things like resturants for them and such!

Maple is so sweet! No wonder she likes her! I have olive who has the same personality as Mapel and i love her so much! I am also like you though! I have my faves who i cannot part with. Oh, Hippux is cool as well XD I like the hippos actually. And i had Rosie too, love her!

@Mareah Rosie is my #1 fav villager haha! I really like her a lot haha. I like Maple a lot too, but I'd prob let her go just to go villager hunting haha. I have a top 9... But then 10th spot is taken by a 20 plus way tie lol and Maple is one of those. She's great but there's others that I like just as much out there. For now she stays though lol.

That sounds fun, haha, bit for now she's happy to play this one. She really doesn't get much game the as she's usually too busy haha. But she lives it when she does get time to play :)
  • Options
    I did it! Every item in ev colour! Haha yay!
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria Omg i am so into villager hunting too idk why lol. I like this idea of having one slot that you use to rotate between villagers while the rest stay. I think i might do that since i have a few villagers i would like to have other than my faves.
    Yes!!! Well done!!!
    92c9fa5b5581d0c5b51f8929647f2ae9.gif
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria Omg i am so into villager hunting too idk why lol. I like this idea of having one slot that you use to rotate between villagers while the rest stay. I think i might do that since i have a few villagers i would like to have other than my faves.
    Yes!!! Well done!!!
    92c9fa5b5581d0c5b51f8929647f2ae9.gif

Awwww adorable Rosie haha!

I may eventually rotate Coco out after I get her photo. I love her a lot, but I have two other rabbits (Genji and Carmen) and another normal (Maple). I'd switch Maple but with her being my kid's fav I don't want to haha. Though my kid does love Coco too. I actually have her amiibo so I could bring her back if necessary. I bought amiibos for a few of my favs in case I ever lost my save or something haha. When I was searching for Genji it took me over 700 nook mile tickets and I loved it lol! Still wasn't bored, as I find villager hunting quite relaxing! In that 700 I kept track of what villagers I ran into and there were still over 60 I never saw! I'm tempted to save up a TON of tickets or trade for them on Nookazon again (I can get a lot fast with a few of my amiibos if I need to haha) and then just villager hunting until I've found every single villager and taking the last one when I find them haha. (Keeping them until I get a photo). The only thing I DON'T enjoy about that though, is that you have to keep the game on the same day for ages so Nook doesn't fill the spot. I don't like to time travel much (I do when necessary so though lol, mainly for villager hunting or if I can't play on the day of a special event), and even if I did, it's a bit bland playing on the same day over and over in the game lol!

But yeah, I miss villager hunting haha. For now though, I'm not going to do that until I have more time and I get Coco's photo first at least.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Y'all, Pave paid off for me. I ended up with five floats strung about my island. I went to water my flowers today expecting no new hybrids because I had no time to water yesterday, and there was a lily of the valley!!!

I couldn't believe it. I went to see Isabelle, and, sure enough, my island was five stars! I got the golden watering can recipe.
  • Options
    Awesome! Congrats on 5 stars!
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    Y'all, Pave paid off for me. I ended up with five floats strung about my island. I went to water my flowers today expecting no new hybrids because I had no time to water yesterday, and there was a lily of the valley!!!

I couldn't believe it. I went to see Isabelle, and, sure enough, my island was five stars! I got the golden watering can recipe.

Yaaaay! Congratulations! 🎉
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Congrats on the 5 stars! Those event items really raise your island score. When my score dropped to 4 stars I placed a display with all the winter frozen items and it went right back up to 5. As soon as the snow melts I'm going to replace it with a carnivale display.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    telemwill wrote: »

Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Opening my island Dodo closed

Redd is here idk what is real and fake but anything left is okay to purchase. Otherwise usual rules do basically whatever have fun. I'm active right now but will probably go AFK soon to make supper (So if I ignore you don't be offended, I think most of you are used to it anyway tho lol).
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    Can somebody get me contact info for The Bell Tree? I am receiving a message saying I am banned because alternate accounts are not allowed and the ban on my main account HungryForCereal is "going to be extended after some discussion". That is NOT me and I don't have any second account. I would never pick such a stupid name and I hate cereal. But this pop up is completely blocking me from doing anything and I can't even dispute this issue.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i got my home loan completely paid. then tom nook offered me storage. which can't be a loan, but i did finally start using bell vouchers never did before.
  • Options
    Can somebody get me contact info for The Bell Tree? I am receiving a message saying I am banned because alternate accounts are not allowed and the ban on my main account HungryForCereal is "going to be extended after some discussion". That is NOT me and I don't have any second account. I would never pick such a stupid name and I hate cereal. But this pop up is completely blocking me from doing anything and I can't even dispute this issue.

They really don't seem to like any off site contact anyway 😕 but I did find this email for appealing bans tbt@belltreeforums.com. Hopefully it works out.
  • Options
    i got my home loan completely paid. then tom nook offered me storage. which can't be a loan, but i did finally start using bell vouchers never did before.

Yay congrats.

I just paid off my last one too (mostly I was lazy to, I had the money for a while lol).
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

They really don't seem to like any off site contact anyway 😕 but I did find this email for appealing bans tbt@belltreeforums.com. Hopefully it works out.

thank you! My laptop wasn't logged in so I was able to find the contact page, but I've input the "verification" every way I could possibly think of any it keeps on saying it was wrong. Hopefully the email address you found helps!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Yay congrats.

I just paid off my last one too (mostly I was lazy to, I had the money for a while lol).

i thought bell vouchers wouldn't be worth it but paid of the entire loan. its mean that tom nook wants all the money for the next upgrade up front.
    lol
  • Options

Yay congrats.

i thought bell vouchers wouldn't be worth it but paid of the entire loan. its mean that tom nook wants all the money for the next upgrade up front.
    lol

Since it's just a storage expansion and I don't need it, I haven't gotten it yet.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Congrats on the loan payments :disappointed :)

I paid some off today too, my house has been paid for a long time, but I paid the 1.2 mil on each of my side accounts and my daughters account today so they could all get basements haha (My side accounts I never play, but I created a castle on my island that I needed two houses for an I want them to have basements haha. I'll prob never pay off the last loans on those ones though, I don't need to. My kid's we'll see. Right now I don't plan to but if I ever get a huge excess of bells I don't need maybe haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top