Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have the gray and white puppy in the shop on my second island! It looks kinda like my dog. <3 I can open the gate if anyone wants to come and buy one. It's also Robin's birthday

I need that one, but offline right now. If you are on later, I'll come grab it haha.

For now, my gates are open (Open to friends so you don't need a dodo) while I'm offline for anyone who wants to come shop/grab diys from the fairgrounds or whatever else haha. Hippeux crafting gold armour last I checked. Black Plushie Puppy in my shop and if you want any of the LE stuff, go ahead.

you mean pick it up grabbing it can hurt the puppy. i was having issues with a few of my online nitendo games so now have a online account again.

Haha, I said grab diys, not the puppy but in that case 1) The puppy is a toy puppy so I'm sure it won't hurt, and 2) That's how we say it where I live haha. People always say stuff like "I gotta go grab the kids from school" etc LOL

so far still have the puppy boone decied he absoulutely had to have the helicopter sent you a note.

PS: What colour helicopter was it, do you remember? I can send red, blue, light blue or purple hahaha! Or I can send two of them!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my villagers must not understand that christmas is on the 25th. ice gave me 2 gifts and i was gonna wait to regift them on the 25 but 2 differnt villagers dcied they absolutely had to have them.

Hahaha So impatient!

I think in game it's actually on the 24th (The Toy Day Celebration is 24th anyways haha) But still too early!!!

That reminds me, I read in the guide for Toy Day that we are supposed to pay attention to the hints the villagers give us starting on Dec 1st as to what each of their perfect gift is so we can give them the correct toy come Toy Day, but none of my villagers have given me any hints.... Are you guys getting gift hints from your villagers yet?

it was basically gimme i need it now i'll give you bells then i'm paying my very last loan trying to get that done before the christmas event.so iplanned to save your gifts so iwould only buy8 not 10 but boone imediately ran up to me and wanted whatever i said in the note so that i never even got to see.lol
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    my villagers must not understand that christmas is on the 25th. ice gave me 2 gifts and i was gonna wait to regift them on the 25 but 2 differnt villagers dcied they absolutely had to have them.

I've just noticed villagers get more demanding anyway. The other day I was moving stuff around and picked up a customized cushion and nibbles wanted it like right away. I wanted to say no so I didn't have to buy and customize another cushion but I love nibbles so I let her have it.

And then a but later Doc wanted a diner apron I just got from a ballon. I'm just like "yo can I please keep something for myself?" I also love doc so I let him have the apron too. Then he was wearing it later and I'd forgotten about it an thought it was a dress and wondered where he got the dress from until I realized it was the apron lol
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited December 2020
    This is weird. My game didn't save after I played last time. I went over to Tikatown and bought a puppy, and when I got back to my island I gave Pecan a gift. I did a few other things before I saved and closed the game. Now I'm playing again, and I still have the puppy I bought, but Pecan's gift is back in my pockets and I assume whatever else I did is also undone. I'm confused.

Weird. Does it let you give Pecan a gift again? Is it possible the gift Pecan gave you in return was the exact same as what you gave her?

I had the option to give her a gift her again and she acted like I hadn't talked to her today. I always save before I close the game so I don't know what happened.

DevilFalls is open for shopping. The gray and white puppy is at the shop and Robin is having a birthday party

Dodocode KFP0X closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options

Hahaha So impatient!

I think in game it's actually on the 24th (The Toy Day Celebration is 24th anyways haha) But still too early!!!

That reminds me, I read in the guide for Toy Day that we are supposed to pay attention to the hints the villagers give us starting on Dec 1st as to what each of their perfect gift is so we can give them the correct toy come Toy Day, but none of my villagers have given me any hints.... Are you guys getting gift hints from your villagers yet?

Nah nothing yet. But sometimes I don't really pay attention to them lol.
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I've just noticed villagers get more demanding anyway. The other day I was moving stuff around and picked up a customized cushion and nibbles wanted it like right away. I wanted to say no so I didn't have to buy and customize another cushion but I love nibbles so I let her have it.

I think this happens once you reach high friendship levels with them, they become comfortable asking for your things XD

• Options
    Mareah wrote: »

I think this happens once you reach high friendship levels with them, they become comfortable asking for your things XD
    This is weird. My game didn't save after I played last time. I went over to Tikatown and bought a puppy, and when I got back to my island I gave Pecan a gift. I did a few other things before I saved and closed the game. Now I'm playing again, and I still have the puppy I bought, but Pecan's gift is back in my pockets and I assume whatever else I did is also undone. I'm confused.

Weird. Does it let you give Pecan a gift again? Is it possible the gift Pecan gave you in return was the exact same as what you gave her?

I had the option to give her a gift her again and she acted like I hadn't talked to her today. I always save before I close the game so I don't know what happened.

DevilFalls is open for shopping. The gray and white puppy is at the shop and Robin is having a birthday party

Dodocode KFP0X

I'm gonna come over haha! I need that dog and if it's okay I'll gift Robin a piece of fruit haha!
  • Options

Hahaha So impatient!

it was basically gimme i need it now i'll give you bells then i'm paying my very last loan trying to get that done before the christmas event.so iplanned to save your gifts so iwould only buy8 not 10 but boone imediately ran up to me and wanted whatever i said in the note so that i never even got to see.lol

Haha no prob. I'll send you a couple of them :)
  • Options

That makes sense! Yeah mine are always asking for things haha. Sometimes it's stuff I just bought or stuff that will look terrible on them/in their house and I say no lol!
  • Options

Hahaha So impatient!

thank you. if it wasn't for the fact i'm trying to get my loan repaid i would do it myself. this time they go in storage til christmas. lol.
  • Options

Hahaha So impatient!

thank you. if it wasn't for the fact i'm trying to get my loan repaid i would do it myself. this time they go in storage til christmas. lol.

Haha I don't mind at all! Good luck with the loans! I can send some other stuff too but only lets 2 gifts a day haha
  • Options
    My gates are open for all friends again and heading back offline for a bit haha, so if anyone wants to shop or whatever feel free :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'll pop by @SimAlexandria - tried to earlier but the island had closed 😊

Btw what fruits do you guys have? Looking to plant something new, I have coconuts, cherries, oranges and pears :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited December 2020
    Actually I don't know how 😂 some other time! Hope you're all doing well x

ETA: nevermind, figured it out, on my way. Yes I'm really tired :D
  • Options

That's what I was thinking. Cause Nibbles and Doc should be my highest friendships as they're my very favs and have been around a while. Doc also just gave his photo recently so my friendship with him is high (hopefully this means nibbles is close). Nobody else has done it yet.
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Btw what fruits do you guys have? Looking to plant something new, I have coconuts, cherries, oranges and pears :)

Glad you figured it out! Did you ever get a helicopter? I don't think I still had it out so no one else would take it haha. I'll send you one. Any colour preference? I can get you some peaches and apples, those are the last two types.
  • Options

Glad you figured it out! Did you ever get a helicopter? I don't think I still had it out so no one else would take it haha. I'll send you one. Any colour preference? I can get you some peaches and apples, those are the last two types.

not true i took two helicopters. :p
  • Options

not true i took two helicopters. :p

Haha, I sent them to you from my catalogue though, not ones in my storage, so I didn't lose any myself.
  • Options
    Actually I don't know how 😂 some other time! Hope you're all doing well x

ETA: nevermind, figured it out, on my way. Yes I'm really tired :D

Sent you apples, peaches, and two helicopters haha! So check your mailbox. On that topic... anyone else's mailbox not always putting up the flag when they have mail? Mine does usually, but twice in the last two days it didn't go up and I had new mail in there. I only knew about it cuz you guys had told me you sent me something so I checked.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Deleted.
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
  • Options
    New Update: I managed to Catalog all the toys and stockings so just let me know what you guys need!
  • Options

Hahaha So impatient!

Haha I don't mind at all! Good luck with the loans! I can send some other stuff too but only lets 2 gifts a day haha

loan .its the one for the basement,
  • Options

Hahaha So impatient!

loan .its the one for the basement,

I have two more basements to pay off after haha for my side accounts that live in my castle I made out of their houses haha. Actually they don't have basements yet, so the loan before that for both of them too haha! One day.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Hey y'all, I just noticed it addition toys and the sets of stockings, the yule logs also come in different flavors/colors. I received chocolate and just ordered the strawberry from the Special Goods section of Nook Shopping, so keep an eye out for those! There are 5 variants: chocolate, strawberry, chestnut, whipped-cream topping, and green tea.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    YES, I JUST GOT MERRY'S PHOTO!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top