Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    I just found out that I am getting my own Switch Lite for Christmas and my own Animal Crossing game. It should arrive in about a week and a half, so hopefully, I will be able to finish the requirements for Toy Day by the 24th. Even if not, I am so looking forward to having my own island and maybe playing with some of you. I guess in the meantime I will be thinking up good in-game names for myself and my island. Right now I am leaning toward Xanthe from Xanadu. Have fun playing!

Oh very exciting! Welcome to the thread!
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    What is everyone's Nook Toy today?
    DevilFalls got 3 stars today! I didn't want to check the rating until after I got all 10 villagers because I didn't want any of them to miss the concert. K.K. will be here tomorrow and I can start terraforming.

My first 10 villagers

Awesome, congrats!
    I have the purple rc helicopter today. I won't be able to open today but if anyone wants it I can send it.

I also have in my catalog
    Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Pink and purple mini circuit
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Lemon and white puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

So if there's something else anyone needs let me know.

And thank-you so much to everybody who sent stuff the last couple days also I love you all and please don't hesitate to let me repay the kindness with an item or two if there's something there you want.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I have the purple rc helicopter today. I won't be able to open today but if anyone wants it I can send it.

Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

And thank-you so much to everybody who sent stuff the last couple days also I love you all and please don't hesitate to let me repay the kindness with an item or two if there's something there you want.

I would love the Brown Tent and Beige Puppy. I can send you a few things you don't have later, I'm not on my switch right now haha!
    edited December 2020

Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

I would love the Brown Tent and Beige Puppy. I can send you a few things you don't have later, I'm not on my switch right now haha!

I'll send them probably after work now.

I jusr buzzed on over your way for the silver robot now I should probably like get ready for work ew lol

Edit: sent them now managed a few more minutes in game
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

I didn't get a toy today, my was a red space heater thing.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited December 2020
    I have a pink and purple mini circuit and a blue dollhouse. My other island also has a natural set of stockings. Livia hasn't been over to catalog it yet, but I can send it tomorrow if anyone wants it. Livia went over and got it. I can send it now.

Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

i would love a beige puppy plushie

Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    I have a pink and purple mini circuit and a blue dollhouse. My other island also has a natural set of stockings. Livia hasn't been over to catalog it yet, but I can send it tomorrow if anyone wants it.

Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

I'd love to catalog the natural stockings :) ty!
    edited December 2020

Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

I jusr buzzed on over your way for the silver robot now I should probably like get ready for work ew lol

Tysm!!! I'm sending you a couple items not on your list too :) But I have to wait til my gates are closed to send as it won't let me with the island open haha
    edited December 2020
    If anyone visits my island and sees my character running around doing odd stuff or dressing up in weird outfits, my 6 year old is currently playing the game for a bit haha. Pretty sure she's spending my bells. She just told me she's buying multiples of the stuff at kicks so I can see them and give them to friends haha. Good thing she doesn't know about the ADM machine where most my bells are kept haha.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    I just found out that I am getting my own Switch Lite for Christmas and my own Animal Crossing game. It should arrive in about a week and a half, so hopefully, I will be able to finish the requirements for Toy Day by the 24th. Even if not, I am so looking forward to having my own island and maybe playing with some of you. I guess in the meantime I will be thinking up good in-game names for myself and my island. Right now I am leaning toward Xanthe from Xanadu. Have fun playing!

Yaaaaay <3 so happy for you!!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria is that the new helicopter? I'd love that! Don't have the upgraded store yet so I can't buy any of those atm I think :disappointed:@mintycupcake I'll check out those boots online. I need more boots 😁

I have a bunch of stuff if you want to check my list! Left you one of the new helicopter's by my plaza if you want to come grab it. Dodo code is LCTBH and Celeste is on my island too if you want her DIY. Plus a bunch of free stuff in my fairgrounds (ramps by my house) Shops are closed right now, but you might find a crafting villager too. I'm offline from my switch right now. If you can't come right now or If you want a diff colour helicopter or anything else on my list let me know and I can get to you over the next few days haha!

Oh cool thank you! Unfortunately have to work now but I'll swing by tonight 😁

@SimAlexandria sorry long hours, then I only played for a little bit after studying. I'll try to swing by today!
    I have a pink and purple mini circuit and a blue dollhouse. My other island also has a natural set of stockings. Livia hasn't been over to catalog it yet, but I can send it tomorrow if anyone wants it. Livia went over and got it. I can send it now.

Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

Sent.

Blue dollhouse
    Brown Kid's Tent
    Flowers pop-up book
    Beige puppy plushie
    Red RC helicopter
    Yellow Tin Robot

Tysm!!! I'm sending you a couple items not on your list too :) But I have to wait til my gates are closed to send as it won't let me with the island open haha

Thank-you :)
    I have the gray and white puppy in the shop on my second island! It looks kinda like my dog. <3 I can open the gate if anyone wants to come and buy one. It's also Robin's birthday
    I have the gray and white puppy in the shop on my second island! It looks kinda like my dog. <3 I can open the gate if anyone wants to come and buy one. It's also Robin's birthday

I need that one, but offline right now. If you are on later, I'll come grab it haha.

For now, my gates are open (Open to friends so you don't need a dodo) while I'm offline for anyone who wants to come shop/grab diys from the fairgrounds or whatever else haha. Hippeux crafting gold armour last I checked. Black Plushie Puppy in my shop and if you want any of the LE stuff, go ahead.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I need that one, but offline right now. If you are on later, I'll come grab it haha.

For now, my gates are open (Open to friends so you don't need a dodo) while I'm offline for anyone who wants to come shop/grab diys from the fairgrounds or whatever else haha. Hippeux crafting gold armour last I checked. Black Plushie Puppy in my shop and if you want any of the LE stuff, go ahead.

you mean pick it up grabbing it can hurt the puppy. i was having issues with a few of my online nitendo games so now have a online account again.

you mean pick it up grabbing it can hurt the puppy. i was having issues with a few of my online nitendo games so now have a online account again.

Haha, I said grab diys, not the puppy but in that case 1) The puppy is a toy puppy so I'm sure it won't hurt, and 2) That's how we say it where I live haha. People always say stuff like "I gotta go grab the kids from school" etc LOL

Haha, I said grab diys, not the puppy but in that case 1) The puppy is a toy puppy so I'm sure it won't hurt, and 2) That's how we say it where I live haha. People always say stuff like "I gotta go grab the kids from school" etc LOL

so far still have the puppy boone decied he absoulutely had to have the helicopter sent you a note.
    This is weird. My game didn't save after I played last time. I went over to Tikatown and bought a puppy, and when I got back to my island I gave Pecan a gift. I did a few other things before I saved and closed the game. Now I'm playing again, and I still have the puppy I bought, but Pecan's gift is back in my pockets and I assume whatever else I did is also undone. I'm confused.
    Yay! I got Olivia's photo! Hopefully my game saved this time so I don't lose it
    gWayuKx.jpg
    my villagers must not understand that christmas is on the 25th. ice gave me 2 gifts and i was gonna wait to regift them on the 25 but 2 differnt villagers dcied they absolutely had to have them.
    This is weird. My game didn't save after I played last time. I went over to Tikatown and bought a puppy, and when I got back to my island I gave Pecan a gift. I did a few other things before I saved and closed the game. Now I'm playing again, and I still have the puppy I bought, but Pecan's gift is back in my pockets and I assume whatever else I did is also undone. I'm confused.

Weird. Does it let you give Pecan a gift again? Is it possible the gift Pecan gave you in return was the exact same as what you gave her?
    my villagers must not understand that christmas is on the 25th. ice gave me 2 gifts and i was gonna wait to regift them on the 25 but 2 differnt villagers dcied they absolutely had to have them.

Hahaha So impatient!

I think in game it's actually on the 24th (The Toy Day Celebration is 24th anyways haha) But still too early!!!

That reminds me, I read in the guide for Toy Day that we are supposed to pay attention to the hints the villagers give us starting on Dec 1st as to what each of their perfect gift is so we can give them the correct toy come Toy Day, but none of my villagers have given me any hints.... Are you guys getting gift hints from your villagers yet?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top