Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I want to try and collect everything for my toy store haha!

So far I have:
    Flowers Pop-Up Book (In my Nooks today)
    Red RC Helicopter
    Plushie Puppy (Lemon & White)
    Dollhouse Blue
    Mini Circuit Pink & Purple

Also Stockings I Have Cute and Chic

If anyone needs any of these let me know and I"ll send to you! If you have something else I'd love to buy it from you or visit your nooks if it's in stock haha.

Can I get the blue dollhouse? I have a brown dollhouse at my shop today if you wanted to come over and buy it. I could also send you a red tin robot and a purple helicopter.

Sure! Ty! I'm just on my way to pick up a purple dollhouse and a kids blue & white tent from someone first. Do you need those too?

yes I need those! I can just catalog them if you come over to my island.

Sounds good! Are your gates open? I can head over as soon as I'm done on this person's island in a few min :)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

So far I have:
    Red RC Helicopter
    Dollhouse Blue

If anyone needs any of these let me know and I"ll send to you! If you have something else I'd love to buy it from you or visit your nooks if it's in stock haha.

Can I get the blue dollhouse? I have a brown dollhouse at my shop today if you wanted to come over and buy it. I could also send you a red tin robot and a purple helicopter.

Sure! Ty! I'm just on my way to pick up a purple dollhouse and a kids blue & white tent from someone first. Do you need those too?

Sounds good! Are your gates open? I can head over as soon as I'm done on this person's island in a few min :)

Code is L3W62

So far I have:
    Red RC Helicopter
    Dollhouse Blue

Code is L3W62

on my way in a minute. Gonna update my list as I was able to catalog a few more things haha. I sent you the blue dollhouse in the mail though as I just have one and then in my catalog haha!
    edited December 2020
    What I have that I can send people
    Pop-Up Book Flowes (In my Nooks today)
    Pop-Up Book The Mesozoic World
    RC Helicopter Red
    RC Helicopter Light Blue
    RC Helicopter Blue
    RC Helicopter Purple
    Puppy Plushie Lemon & White
    Puppy Plushie Spotted
    Dollhouse Blue
    Dollhouse Purple
    Dollhouse Pink
    Dollhouse Brown
    Dinosaur Toy (Brown)
    Kids Tent Stripes
    Kids Tent Floral
    Tin Robot Red

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'd be happy to mail anyone anything they need. I have:

Cute, Chic set of stockings
    Lemon and White puppy plushie
    White Kids' tent
    Red, Light blue RC helicopter
    Red dinosaur toy
    Brown dollhouse
    Blue and Yellow, Pink and Purple mini circuit
    The Mesozoic World, Flowers pop-up book
    Pink tin robot

For clothes, I have (in all colors)
    Flower Sweater
    Holiday Sweater
    Reindeer Sweater
    Santa Coat
    Snowy Sweater
    Tree Sweater
    Yodel Cardigan
    Down Skirt
    Faux-fur skirt
    Faux-shearling skirt
    Santa pants
    Festive dress
    Festive-tree dress
    Pom Casquette
    Santa hat
    Nordic socks
    Faux-fur ankle boots
    faux-shearling boots
    Pom-pom boots
    Velour boots
    Snowflake umbrella
    Reindeer hat
    Reindeer costume

Plus the snowflake rug from Saharah
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

White Kids' tent
    Red dinosaur toy
    Blue and Yellow, mini circuit
    Pink tin robot

Would love these, especially the tent and dinosaur haha. I just sent you a spotted puppy and pink dollhouse. Let me know what else you want from my list haha.

White Kids' tent
    Red dinosaur toy
    Pink tin robot

Would love these, especially the tent and dinosaur haha. I just sent you a spotted puppy and pink dollhouse. Let me know what else you want from my list haha.

Any preference for what order they arrive in?

Thanks!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

White Kids' tent
    Red dinosaur toy
    Pink tin robot

Any preference for what order they arrive in?

Thanks!

Nope any order haha! ty!
    edited December 2020
    Closed for a bit but new code soon.
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    Island open again, haha. Code is 75Q5K.
    Celeste is on my island. Wandering but last seen near Nooks if anyone wants. Code still 75Q5K
    Ankha asked to move today, but unfortunately she still hasn't given me her photo, so I had to say no.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ankha asked to move today, but unfortunately she still hasn't given me her photo, so I had to say no.

I don't plan to let her go yet anyways, but she's a photo hold out for me haha! I have 4/10 photos now. Clay, Tucker, Rosie & Hippeux. Waiting on Carmen, Genji, Maple, Ankha, Reneigh & Coco.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @SimAlexandria is that the new helicopter? I'd love that! Don't have the upgraded store yet so I can't buy any of those atm I think :disappointed:@mintycupcake I'll check out those boots online. I need more boots 😁
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria is that the new helicopter? I'd love that! Don't have the upgraded store yet so I can't buy any of those atm I think :disappointed:@mintycupcake I'll check out those boots online. I need more boots 😁

I have a bunch of stuff if you want to check my list! Left you one of the new helicopter's by my plaza if you want to come grab it. Dodo code is LCTBH and Celeste is on my island too if you want her DIY. Plus a bunch of free stuff in my fairgrounds (ramps by my house) Shops are closed right now, but you might find a crafting villager too. I'm offline from my switch right now. If you can't come right now or If you want a diff colour helicopter or anything else on my list let me know and I can get to you over the next few days haha!

I don't plan to let her go yet anyways, but she's a photo hold out for me haha! I have 4/10 photos now. Clay, Tucker, Rosie & Hippeux. Waiting on Carmen, Genji, Maple, Ankha, Reneigh & Coco.

My holdouts are Wolfgang, Ankha, Merry, and Julian. I have Teddy, Lily, Flo, Soleil, Kiki, Sherb, and Raymond
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I have a bunch of stuff if you want to check my list! Left you one of the new helicopter's by my plaza if you want to come grab it. Dodo code is LCTBH and Celeste is on my island too if you want her DIY. Plus a bunch of free stuff in my fairgrounds (ramps by my house) Shops are closed right now, but you might find a crafting villager too. I'm offline from my switch right now. If you can't come right now or If you want a diff colour helicopter or anything else on my list let me know and I can get to you over the next few days haha!

Oh cool thank you! Unfortunately have to work now but I'll swing by tonight 😁
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I just found out that I am getting my own Switch Lite for Christmas and my own Animal Crossing game. It should arrive in about a week and a half, so hopefully, I will be able to finish the requirements for Toy Day by the 24th. Even if not, I am so looking forward to having my own island and maybe playing with some of you. I guess in the meantime I will be thinking up good in-game names for myself and my island. Right now I am leaning toward Xanthe from Xanadu. Have fun playing!
    telemwill wrote: »
    I just found out that I am getting my own Switch Lite for Christmas and my own Animal Crossing game. It should arrive in about a week and a half, so hopefully, I will be able to finish the requirements for Toy Day by the 24th. Even if not, I am so looking forward to having my own island and maybe playing with some of you. I guess in the meantime I will be thinking up good in-game names for myself and my island. Right now I am leaning toward Xanthe from Xanadu. Have fun playing!

That's awesome!!!! Can't want to see your new island haha!
    Island is open :) I'll be offline. Code is J719B.
    Turnips are going for 264 until Noon PST. (So 3 hours from the time I post this) No clue what it'll be after noon haha.
    Daily toy is a greyish looking robot.
    Kicks is here.
    Free stuff in the Fairgrounds.

Welcome to the thread!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

That's awesome!!!! Can't want to see your new island haha!

Welcome to the thread!

Thank you!
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    DevilFalls got 3 stars today! I didn't want to check the rating until after I got all 10 villagers because I didn't want any of them to miss the concert. K.K. will be here tomorrow and I can start terraforming.

My first 10 villagers

DevilFalls got 3 stars today! I didn't want to check the rating until after I got all 10 villagers because I didn't want any of them to miss the concert. K.K. will be here tomorrow and I can start terraforming.

My first 10 villagers

Congrats!!!
    Island is open :) I'll be offline. Code is J719B.
    Turnips are going for 264 until Noon PST. (So 3 hours from the time I post this) No clue what it'll be after noon haha.
    Daily toy is a silver robot.
    Kicks is here.
    Free stuff in the Fairgrounds.

Island still open but my turnips have dropped to 187.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top