Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Tank looks adorable 😁
    Do any of you have a flat mushroom to spare? I can offer a skinny or round one, or a pumpkin (yellow or orange)?
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Do any of you have a flat mushroom to spare? I can offer a skinny or round one, or a pumpkin (yellow or orange)?

I have one you can have for free :)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    @SimTrippy
    You got resident services so quickly! On my second island it took me until day 21 to get the upgrade. I was purposely delaying it because I really like the music that plays at the beginning, and I wanted it to last as long as possible. I finally got bored of not advancing in the game though

Haha yes I've been playing it quite obsessively in the evening 😅 and sometimes for lunch lol. I didn't know the music changes though when you get it?

Just curious, what starting villagers you all had? For me it was Shari & Leonardo and I still really like both, I love gifting Leonardo sports items, he's always so happy 🥰 And I love villagers display the stuff you gift them in their homes!

I had Buck and Sylvia. DIdn't like either hahaha! Got rid of them as quick as I could. And my Campsite Villager was Marshall who is okay, but I gave him away pretty quick as he wasn't in my top 10.

My first island before I restarted I had Diva and Axel who I loved both but not top 10 so didn't take them back. Diva is my kid's fav villager though haha, so hope to get her in New Leaf for my kid one day. And my first campsite villager there was Hippeux who IS a top ten so I got him back on my new island and still have him now.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Flip and Plucky were my starters. Both are long gone. I liked both but they weren't favourites either. Though Flip was close and I still miss him sometimes.

I had Flip on my old island, found him on a mystery island. I miss him but again, he's not a top 10 and I have my top 10 right now so not looking to get him back. He was great though!

That would be really nice 😊 someone on reddit might have one too though, so if you don't have that many, I can wait for her person to respond!

That would be really nice 😊 someone on reddit might have one too though, so if you don't have that many, I can wait for her person to respond!

I have 4 stacks of them. Let me know what you decide! Also do you need any fruit or diy recipes?
    i finished turkey day and got all the items and recipes!
    i finished turkey day and got all the items and recipes!

Wow, that's great haha! I am having trouble finding a mussel and I found the crab secret ingredient but I want another as I don't have it in my museum yet haha. I have so far only made the clam chowder and the pumpkin pie

I have 4 stacks of them. Let me know what you decide! Also do you need any fruit or diy recipes?

You all have so much stuff haha. And then there's me the newbie with next nothing 😂 I just picked up the flat mushroom, but thank you again for offering! And no, I think for now I don't need anjtjing. Just trying to fish the last fish I need for Turkey Day, but usually that one is quite easy to find so let's hope it is now too ^^
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Just finished Turkey Day.

If you're missing items just visit one of the villagers in their homes. They'll ask to trade something from your inventory. That's how I got the mussel.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

If you're missing items just visit one of the villagers in their homes. They'll ask to trade something from your inventory. That's how I got the mussel.

i finished turkey day i moved on to helping the cooking villagers. boy are they picky.
    Finished the event! It isn't Thanksgiving in my country but it was really a fun event anyways, haha! My island is open if anyone wants to come shop or check the free DIYs in the fairground area at the back of the island. (Help yourself to any you don't have.) Also, there's quite a few pumpkins growing around the island, especially to the right of the campsite, so if you need any, feel free to pick them.

Dodo code is JGLP6. I'll probably be offline, so I apologize in advance if I ignore you in the game.

i finished turkey day i moved on to helping the cooking villagers. boy are they picky.

I did that first to get the barred knifejaw for Turkey Day, haha. Once I got all the secret ingredients from them, I stopped. What do they give you after the event is finished?
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I did that first to get the barred knifejaw for Turkey Day, haha. Once I got all the secret ingredients from them, I stopped. What do they give you after the event is finished?

i'm not done. aparently mom texted and i mmissed it so she called and i gotta leave in less than a hour.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member

Nothing. 😄 I went back to visit Raymond and he didn't offer to trade anything. Just talked about how good all the food was.
    edited November 2020

I always find mussels when I go diving, only missing that crab! Did you find that fishing or diving?
    Lol nvmd Lenoardo just have me one for the Oyster 🥰

I always find mussels when I go diving, only missing that crab! Did you find that fishing or diving?

For me they asked for something I didn't have in my inventory haha, but it was an easy item to get. I got the crab from diving myself. I had to get two of them, as I didn't have it yet for my museum lol. The Barred Knifejaw isn't in season though so I couldn't catch it. Coco gave me one for a Sea Bass though haha!

Nothing. 😄 I went back to visit Raymond and he didn't offer to trade anything. Just talked about how good all the food was.

Ah got it, haha! Thanks! I thought maybe there was more to get that I hadn't gotten yet lol!

For me they asked for something I didn't have in my inventory haha, but it was an easy item to get. I got the crab from diving myself. I had to get two of them, as I didn't have it yet for my museum lol. The Barred Knifejaw isn't in season though so I couldn't catch it. Coco gave me one for a Sea Bass though haha!

I actually caught two barred knifejaws! Where you at in the world? It's autumn here in the game 😊

Just finished the event but will now also go looking for the crab as I didn't have it yet either. I thought I did but it was another crab so it's not in the museum yet :D
    A bit too lazy to turn on my PC lol but here are pictures of Turkey Day. I loved this event! <3

Now off to find that crab for real 😂
    edited November 2020

I actually caught two barred knifejaws! Where you at in the world? It's autumn here in the game 😊

Just finished the event but will now also go looking for the crab as I didn't have it yet either. I thought I did but it was another crab so it's not in the museum yet :D

Oh really? It's autumn here too, I'm in Canada, but the guides I read all said they could only be caught in spring and summer so I didn't try fishing for one haha.

Oh really? It's autumn here too, I'm in Canada, but the guides I read all said they could only be caught in spring and summer so I didn't try fishing for one haha.

Okay weird! I was surprised about catching so many tbh, didn't get one the days before xD maybe the fishes got lost lol

I caught a barred knifejaw, but it took about 30 minutes. I kept catching dabs and other fish. I even wasted an entire stack of fish bait trying to find one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top