Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    My first campsite visitor is Zell! He’s one of the smug villagers I wanted so I’m really happy

I almost bought his amiibo recently, but decided to wait and see who would be my first campsite villager.

Ooo, congratulations! Zell is very cute.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited November 2020
    Opening my gate. Still lots sitting around to take. Anything in the cranny is up for grabs. Idk who is crafting right I swear everybody is out lol but I haven't checked yet.

Dodo code CN53L

Edit: Mitzi is crafting log extra-long sofa.
    Wolfgang just said to me "Look at you, showin' off your poncho coat! Glad I managed to pick out somethin' you like, kiddo." 🥺

He remembered that he gave it to me! (I didn't lol 😬)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Wow, I just got Raymond's photo! I'm surprised I got it so quickly.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited November 2020

Congrats! It took me a few months to get it from him. I'm glad he's having fun on your island

I got the amiibo cards I ordered today. I got Rosie, Poppy, Flora, Curt, Lily, Portia, Bianca, Roscoe, Bella, Muffy, Tiffany, and Kiki

Congrats! It took me a few months to get it from him. I'm glad he's having fun on your island

I got the amiibo cards I ordered today. I got Rosie, Poppy, Flora, Curt, Lily, Portia, Bianca, Roscoe, Bella, Muffy, Tiffany, and Kiki

So many cute villagers! I love Lily 🥰 She asked to move today. I'm like NEVAAARRRR!!!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
    Lol, looks like the hairstyle from TS4. 😄

Ohh that update looks exciting. Starting vacation at the right time so I can actually play with it (my novel somewhere in the background: No.)

Is it sad that I'm most excited to be able to sit on the ground with my villagers? I mean it all looks good but it's one of the simplest things I've wanted for so long.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Yay! My game updated! I got a Yule log in the mail from Nintendo.
    Just got Tia's photo! In the mail. Thanking me for her birthday gift. First time I've gotten a photo in the mail. Tia moved in on October 6 so it took about 6 and 1/2 weeks to get her photo.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Just got Tia's photo! In the mail. Thanking me for her birthday gift. First time I've gotten a photo in the mail. Tia moved in on October 6 so it took about 6 and 1/2 weeks to get her photo.

today olaf wanted to move. its simple if i don't get yur photo you can't move .

i gave up my online membership mom has been careful looking at my bank statement so it was only a matter of time before she would've discovered i had it.
    edited November 2020
    If anyone wants to come buy a real solemn painting or a fake jolly or wistful painting, let me know and I'll open up my island so you can come see Redd.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    So excited to join the fold :love: Got AC for my birthday today! Already paid off my 5000 miles, made my inventory larger and I guess Blathers will be moving into his plot of land tomorrow, so for now I can't do anything but catch critters but I really enjoy it so far <3
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I want this so bad! I have been playing as a second islander on my daughter's game when I visit with her. Talk about a lethal amount of cuteness!
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    So excited to join the fold :love: Got AC for my birthday today! Already paid off my 5000 miles, made my inventory larger and I guess Blathers will be moving into his plot of land tomorrow, so for now I can't do anything but catch critters but I really enjoy it so far <3

@SimTrippy Welcome! 😊
    @friendsfan367 same. None of my villagers are allowed to leave until I get their photo. Diana asked yesterday and I said no. She moved in on October 7, a day after Tia, so I should be getting her photo soon. Then she can go.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 same. None of my villagers are allowed to leave until I get their photo. Diana asked yesterday and I said no. She moved in on October 7, a day after Tia, so I should be getting her photo soon. Then she can go.

i hadn't had olaf before in either game remember this is my second save . so i like him more than i thought i would.

Awesome! Welcome and happy birthday!
    I have Murphy in my campsite trying to get him to move in because I need a cranky villager for a bit and most of them I don't find cute enough but he's pretty cute. He tried to boot out Nibbles first though which is a hard pass. His voice is so deep tho haha I wasn't expecting it I just saw a cute bear and expected a softer voice lol.

Welcome to the group! If you get Nintendo Online, let us know! We'd love to help you out and have you come visit our islands and check out yours :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Okay I got Murphy to boot out Kidd. I'm going to miss Kidd terribly he's been around forever and I love him so much and will probably eventually get him back and maybe get rid of Murphy again once I have any reactions cranky villagers give you (I don't think I have any of those because I only had Elvis for cranky villagers and I ignored him lol)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top