Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC is on the Mods List but doesn't work?

Hi. I have installed the latest MCCC 6.6.3. I have unzipped it and put all of them inside Mods folder. After I restarted the game, both mc_cmd_center and mc_woohoo appeared on the Mods List of the game, but somehow there is no options on the pie menu or anywhere to play it. What did I do wrong? Please help.

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    It works fine for me. In game you have to click on a sim, the mailbox, or the computer to use it. Most options are done from the sims computer.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    PS Do you have other working mods in your game? If this is the only one, make sure that you check the boxes to allow mods in the in-game Game options. (This will need to be rechecked after every sims update) and then restart the game.
  • Options
    CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    TBH it seems like MCCC is being tricky with the newest update.
  • Options
    shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 255 Member
    Actually MCCC 6.6.3 is being a royal PITA with the most recent updates but as yet Deader hasn't finished fixing all the bugs EA introduced.
  • Options
    PurrrmeowPurrrmeow Posts: 30 Member
    Mine was working fine until today. Not sure what happened, I didnt change anything, I just tried to use it and it was gone.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2020
    mine says that the father of one of the kids is the uncle and the uncle and his wife are the real parents.
  • Options
    uglytownieuglytownie Posts: 29 Member
    The recent update DEFINITELY has caused some funkyness with MCCC
    f9kiTE1.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i went back one save now everything shows the way it should. but i lost some progress
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    If you're having issues with MCCC, check out the Discord server.

https://discord.gg/mccc

That's very strange though, I haven't had any issues at all.