Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

get out of a discussion

how do you get out of a discussion the what happened in your game is killing me

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    You can't. Just turn off notifications for threads you just posted in.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    At the top right of each thread there's a little star. If you have it yellow then you'll get the notifications, click on it to make it white and they'll stop ;) (You can also use it to get into discussions haha)
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    how do you get out of a discussion the what happened in your game is killing me

Are you asking how to get out of a conversation on the forum or in the game?

the forum is answered already.

in game? in the bottom left is a queue with a list of sim orders, click the one that has the sims face your sim is chatting with or the multiple speech marks and an x will appear over it and eventually the order disappears and the conversation ends. unfortunately however the order isn't always carried out in game, so instead, order your sim to the toilet or wash basin or something of the like (some item fairly distant to interact with) and eventually the conversation will end automatically and your sim will go off to the other order.
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    And in real life, just say something really inappropriate. That usually works for me.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • poopypoopypiefacepoopypoopypieface Posts: 41 New Member
    LOLLL that was the sass I needed today, thank you.