Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion/game pack idea - More Vacation spots

My sims are always complaining about needing a vacation after working so hard. Just simply taking time off isn't working for them. The only place that they have to go (Excluding the Jungle Adventure game pack) is camping in the outdoor retreat game pack. I'd like them to be able to go to luxury hotels on beaches or to big theme parks.

Thank you for working so hard for us simmers who love the game.

Comments

• ccllmmssccllmmss Posts: 37 Member
    I agree. The recent survey gives me hope we may be getting more vacation options.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    You'd better move this to The Sims 4 PC Game Feedback or The Sims 4 Ideas Corner. ;)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I would love if it was possible to buy a vacation home at this vacation destinations. And yes, having more. There are a lot of different cultures yet to explore.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I just want my Sims to go walking in a winter wonderland. 🎶🤓
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Same, I want a tropical island I can vacation to if they're not ever gonna let us use Sulani as a vacation spot.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I would love if it was possible to buy a vacation home at this vacation destinations. And yes, having more. There are a lot of different cultures yet to explore.

I'm not into vacation spots for my Sims, but I wouldn't mind more vacation spots if we could also use them as permanent living places.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Exactly this ^^^^^ I barely use the 'assignied' vacation worlds, but I want to be able to use our current residential worlds as vacation spots. I'd love just normal worlds in cool places, where we can just alter the lot type - residential/vacation/vacation home/hotel something like that, so we had the CHOICE to be able to use worlds however we want to and however suit our game.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @asimbsim Custom worlds and hotels outside of the vacation spots were possible in The Sims 2. Would be nice if they would bring that back.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    I don’t want Vacation exclusive worlds.

I want the ability to designate lots in any world as either residential, or vacation rental.

Sims should be able to vacation and live in any of the worlds, not restricted to vacationing in two places and living in all but two. Why they couldn’t just gives the vacation rental lot type from the start is beyond me.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    They really need to do away with residential worlds and vacation worlds and just add in hotels so we can decide which lot is which and not have them decide for us.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    They really need to do away with residential worlds and vacation worlds and just add in hotels so we can decide which lot is which and not have them decide for us.

Good Chad speaks the sense.
  • GloryaGlorya Posts: 21 Member
    True, I would love to be able to vacation in any of the neighborhoods.
  • buschel123buschel123 Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be nice to have more vacation spots as well as vacationing at residential worlds. Would love to see different 'countries and cultures'; something Asian-like.
  • ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

I'd love having the ability to buy vacation homes. And tbh, yes, a lot of the time I end up not buying a pack because it's just another take on an American town. Need more variety!
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    I don't like the vacation worlds because my sims cant actually live there. But I do think it would be fun to be able to own resorts again like we did back in TS3 days. Island Paradise was just so awful and laggy,there was really no way to be able to enjoy that experience.
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • KiraineKiraine Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm eternally hoping for Egypt to make a comeback! Mummies were my favourite supernaturals.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    This!

Just give us more worlds, and a new 'hotel' lot option... and maybe a 'B&B' lot option, and let the player decide what goes where.
    I want to be able to use Granite Falls as a residential world!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    They could add many more vacations. There are so many possibilities in this. I would like a World Adventures pack in TS4. This would be amazing.