Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for your favorite CAS items (Vote now closed)

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Leg warmers could have been fun. Scarves would have been nice.

I would have liked leg warmers and scarves too, but I assume they were left out because of potential clipping issues.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I hope people who voted for the style are happy now, most of these look like thing we already have in the game.

Where are the elder clothes ? Is it the apron ? Is that really our only choice ?

I'm thrilled!
    I love almost all the choices :)
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I decided to only vote for toddlers and men's masculine clothing. We need more. But I also wanted the toddler clothes... *stress* :'(
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm stressed
    should I just make the sims 4 hats n stuff?

2 spots left and I can't choose if I'll have gals or dudes clothed
    maybe they'll just all wear socks and a hat

unless they are toddlers and get a body suit
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I don’t believe for one second that if the majority of people select mostly male clothing that they will deliver us a pack with ONLY male clothing. I don’t know why they try to make it seem that way. It doesn’t matter what we actually select, they will give us a variety. They will probably pick the most popular clothing from each age group, which means some of our votes will not count at all.
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I hope people who voted for the style are happy now, most of these look like thing we already have in the game.

Yup, pretty happy! The only thing I'm sad about is that we can't have all of the clothes on the list.

And I hope that scarves, gloves/mittens, armwarmers and legwarmers will still get included even though they weren't present here. Maybe a separate poll for accessories?
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I voted for these, I would prefer clothes that you could use for colder weather.

2qb1J9a.png

You and I have very similar taste, lol. The hat, most of the women's tops you chose, all of those men's tops as well as that child top are all things I'm considering in my vote. The women's boots are cute too, and I also like the tall boots with the leg warmers for both ages. 😊
    #Team Occult
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I really dont think it's a good idea adding pets stuff to another pack even though it wouldn't effect me as I have cats & dogs , *cough* my first pet *cough*, but saying that though this is a community voted pack
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited January 2020
    My votes:

vVYvVn0.png

Hats: 2&10 because 2 is a nice basic hat and 10 is super cute (I hope it will be available for toddlers and children)
    Women: 21 & 29, because I feel like women get plenty of stuff in every pack and men, are often ignored. Both of these are nice, basic items which I can see myself actually using on my sims. I didn't vote for any of the bottoms because I don't think female sims need any more bottoms and none of the options caught my eye.
    Men: 55&63, because 55 gives a nice subtle twist to a regular sweater and the pants could be really versatile if the swatches are good (for example, plain black would be perfect)
    Toddlers: 67, 70 & 73, because they're just adorable <3
    Children: 78, 80, 84 & 92, because children need more stuff and I think these ones were the ones that in my opinion suited the theme of the pack best.
    Pets: 89&91, because I really wanted that sweater for my dogs but I also wanted to vote for something for cats too so they wouldn't be left out
    Post edited by PeculiarPlumbob on
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited January 2020
    XiIEGpg.png

ended up with this
    (sorry some of them are losing body parts I was shuffling the items on paint quite a lot to come to this conclusion)

I lowkey liked many items but they just didn't feel like I'd really use them
    for example I hate when scarfs are attached to outfits instead of being accessory
    and then its just sort of like ''i want this swatch with this not with this and i could put this scarf on this not this''

and I also hate the idea of knitted sweater under knitted vest because that spells death to me
    so I tried to find vest with less knitty shirt under

many shirts I ignored because could just recolor existing shirts with the pattern

32 top was cute but bit summery and we get plenty revealing things anyway in this game
    34 top looked too much like one in university

44 knitted skirt was cute too but the belt was :I nope and could have higher waist
    (there is so many cropped shirts that idk what to pair with them anymore)

73 hood is cute but I want it more like a hat so nay
    24,25 aprons are cute but have nothing to do with knitting tbh
    could like 25 if it was more of normal dress with no belt or pocket thing

41,82 shoes are pretty much same and idk why i gotta vote for kids or adults on this so I didn't pick it
    59,60 dudes knitted pants were cute but I just ran out of votes for those rip

some jeans were cute and all but we got plenty of jeans already and it lowkey has nothing to do with theme
    (nor do I make my gal sims ever wear pants anyway tbh idk whats up with that I just don't)

socks? those one pair of woolly socks was nice now where is the rest?
    35 is like same but no cool patterns so did not pick it
    37,38 no idea if those are more of sock or shoe like idk? make it more obvious? :joy:
    39,40 not granny enough give me huge knitted pompom slipper

other hats? pretty cute but if I picked them I truly would have just created sims 4: hats with my vote

(spoiler containing too long explanations of what i think about this)
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    And let us know your thoughts on the clothing in this thread :)
    Please stop or at least slow it down with above the ankle pants for men. Also stop favoring women what was it 51 options for women shoes the majority of the hats its ridiculous men wear clothing hats and shoes too.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    I voted mainly for toddlers and children (a bit for males and only one pair of shoes for females). Fingers crossed they'll get the most items in the pack because boy oh boy do they need more clothes!

I also tried to avoid everything with hoods because I just know that they'll make the hair disappear and I hate that. Then again, some of them looked quite cute and I guess I won't mind if they'll win.

I just hope that with the end results there will be more outfits for kids and tots then just one or two. We need to much more than that!
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    It was very hard to only pick 15 items, lol, everything was quite nice. I tried to pick a little of everything, a couple from each category. Judging from this pool of choices, no matter what gets decided, I don't think i'll be disappointed. :)
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Victoria069290Victoria069290 Posts: 84 Member
    I am not a fan of all of the cropped/folded up and jogger pants, but I feel like that is all they keep offering for pants lately. I barely ever use them and I dislike the looks. I'd love to get more men's clothes, but joggers just ain't it.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I don’t believe for one second that if the majority of people select mostly male clothing that they will deliver us a pack with ONLY male clothing. I don’t know why they try to make it seem that way. It doesn’t matter what we actually select, they will give us a variety. They will probably pick the most popular clothing from each age group, which means some of our votes will not count at all.

Have to agree. We'll probably get a couple of items from each category. Hats, full body female, female tops, female bottoms, male tops, male bottoms, socks, kids, and toddlers. Maybe one pet outfit and the slippers.
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    big questions:

where are my mittens?
    separate scarfs?
    separate cardigans?
    why so few woolly socks?

okay I'll continue with the vote ~~

Hopefully this is just the premade CAS stuff and those will be things our Sims can knit. Fingers crossed. I see so many people voting for children and toddler items. Maybe they will finally get the hint that we need more of these things.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member

Have to agree. We'll probably get a couple of items from each category. Hats, full body female, female tops, female bottoms, male tops, male bottoms, socks, kids, and toddlers. Maybe one pet outfit and the slippers.

Yup, exactly what will happen. And a lot of the options seemed so similar to things we already have, they seemed a waste of a vote really.

Sadly, I think this is true.

I love how the community is like ''Give us stuff for male sims, children and toddlers!'' and sims team is like ''Oh, you sure you don't want another crop top for your female sims?'' Obviously, it makes sense for them to offer stuff from different categories so they can put together a sensible pack. It wouldn't make sense to completely exclude female sims from a pack but I swear if we get one of those basic tank tops for women in a knitting pack, I will explode :'D

I just wish they would try to offer an equal amount of stuff for male and female sims in packs but female sims always get more stuff and it's sad because male sims, children and toddlers are always set aside so female sims can get yet another basic item that already has dupes in other packs. I would download more CC for male sims but it's hard to come by because they don't get that much stuff in packs aka not that much CC gets made.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited January 2020
    While I did not vote for the tank tops... I will say that I have made a knitted tank top for myself, so they're not completely out of place in a knitting pack.

I know everyone thinks of knitting as warm sweaters and comfy blankets, and that's my default too, but there are also lacy wraps and tank tops and other things that are more decorative than actually warming.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    While I did not vote for the tank tops... I will say that I have made a knitted tank top for myself, so they're not completely out of place in a knitting pack.

I know everyone thinks of knitting as warm sweaters and comfy blankets, and that's my default too, but there are also lacy wraps and tank tops and other things that are more decorative than actually warming.

Does felting count as decorative?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

Which is just wrong seeing as women got content for every category be it socks shoes while males children and toddlers did not. It should be top vote or they should stop favoring adult female Sims in everything.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited January 2020
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Sure, I get like 31 and 32 because they're knitted but I feel like we have a ton of very similar tops to 33 already in game ;D

ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Please stop or at least slow it down with above the ankle pants for men.

And also with the low-waist bottoms for females ._. They're just not flattering...
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    Here are my choices. I tried to spread my votes across all the categories hehe :blush:pYrRcLb.png
    he/him
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2020
    My picks!

s8s7bjS.jpg
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I only voted for 3 items:
    - The hat with coins
    - The denim skirt with laces
    - The boots with socks

Leave a Comment