Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living with $$$.

So I built this 98 square box home and it's working great. Granted the living room, bedroom and kitchen are all a single room. The problem is what to do with all the cash. They own all the best stuff and I can't squeeze another piece into this Tiny house.

Comments

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I hate having too much money in my households funds and with a tiny house it's even worse because it's even harder to get rid of it. I want my sims to struggle.

My sims won in the lottery at one point (Why!? I didn't ask for it. I just wanted to get the event done) and they ended up getting 1,000,000 simoleons and now it's been multiple generations since that lottery win, they still live in a mansion and haven't dipped below 900,000 simoleons at any point...
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    Play multiple generations but put it on short or just age them up quickly and when you move out the children give them money always giving them the best that'll clean out your bank account aside from cheating it away.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png