Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popularity Contest: Which is your favorite world so far? (Part 1)

2...Next

Comments

• DemonQueenHanaDemonQueenHana Posts: 12 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I love Forgotten Hollow and Windenburg, but I see myself playing the most in Brindleton Bay.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Hard choice between Brindleton Bay and San Myshuno! Windenburg is excellent too, though, so I can definitely see why it'd be people's favourites.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay is so unique, it’s so beautiful and I love raising families there. <3
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg, and for the same reasons as you stated. I like the size of the world. Not too small, not too large.

I also like it for its style and how different each of the neighborhoods are. Not to mention, one of those "neighborhoods" being and Island. I love most of the pre-mades there too, though in my main save most of them are all gone.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Windenburg
    It's a toss up between Brindleton Bay and Windenburg for me. They are big, the landscape is really nice.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Windenburg
    It's simply the best, better than all rest.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Windenburg
    Tricky one!

I love Windenburg because of the different districts it has. I adore everything about the town but the decor buildings have me sold in this one. They fit the theme beautifully and I love them for that <3

Brindleton Bay is my second choice for similar reasons but also because it's the first world in any Sims game I've come across with what feels like a real coastline. Absolutely beautiful.

Beyond that, I don't have preferences because I adore each of them for what they have. The details really make them gorgeous to me <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Willow Creek
    I like to explore all the worlds, but I always find myself coming back to Willow Creek when it's time to move in my sims.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Selvadorada
    There are so many amazing worlds and sometimes my favorites change. Forgotten Hollow has a special place in my heart, but Selvadorada is so amazing that I actually miss it if I haven't had any Sims travel there in a while. I also get the people who love Sulani because it kind of feels like Sulani and Selvadorada would be connected by the same ocean region. But man, do I love that jungle and cantina. <3
    #Team Occult
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Newcrest
    i mean... Del Sol Valley since it's based on where I live. LOL.

Other than that... at least Newcrest can be nearly whatever I want it to be..
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I really like the worlds actually not listed on this poll... ha!

Sulani, Strangerville and Forgotten Hollow are my top 3 go to worlds depending how I want to play.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Windenburg
    @Camkat i'd like to know which is your favorite between then 10 first worlds we had... I'll do a second poll later, as I said previously, when we reach the 20th world.... I don't even know if its going to happen, but its not really far from the 20.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno, which is funny because irl I'm not a fan of San Francisco or California in general. But San Myshuno is my favorite world because I really enjoy apartment living. Mainly because its easier for me to redecorate the apartments than build houses. But San Myshuno is just really pretty and the festivals can be enjoyable. The scenery is pretty nice as well.

For worlds where I can only have houses, I'd say Newcrest honestly. It's the perfect suburban neighborhood (once you fill up the lots).
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Willow Creek
    Willow Creek is so homely; I love it!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Oasis Springs
    @Karon

I've thought about it and out of these, the only one I like and ever do use is this one, Oasis Springs. I think it's because when TS4 first came out, it was the closest thing we had to landscape similar to TS2's Strangetown.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2020
    San Myshuno
    Sulanis my favorite but it's not there so I went with my second favorite San Myshuno. I just love them the most as they're different and both add something completely new to the game, like there's so many worlds that are just different variations of an American suburb or a foresty area and they don't really interest me as they're quite samey
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    Windenburg
    I like and build in all of the worlds, which is taking forever, but I chose Windenburg simply because it’s the biggest one. The number of lots means it can be the most complete with all the different lot types.

San Myshuno is a close second but I wish it had a few more ground lots for more community buildings. The apartment layouts are also kind of a nightmare to work with.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Not a poll option but my favorite is Del Sol Valley by far my favorite world just wish it had more lots.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • loonatheworldloonatheworld Posts: 22 Member
    Windenburg
    Honestly, my biggest gripe (well, one of them) in the Sims 4 is that all the worlds feel *so* American. There are very few I can 'play pretend' as being in another country. I know we're supposed to be in a non-real Sims world, but when you're not American it's hard to ignore how, well, American everything is. None of the other entries in the franchise felt quite this American and felt far more generic, so I find it a little disappointing. Hence, Windenburg wins for me.

Windenburg is a combination of various European styles and cultures (though it does feel decidedly generic UK to me) and I adore it. I love that it is one of our few clearly not super Americanised worlds and I adore how pretty it is. The ruins still blow me away! Get Together is also a favourite pack of mine, which probably helps.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay is may favourite. It reminds me of a small town in North America where all four seasons occur.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I love Forgotten Hollow, I love the atmosphere, it's so dark and foreboding. I just wish there were more lots.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Selvadorada
    1. Britechester
    2. Selvadorada
    3. Brindleton Bay and Windenburg
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p