Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pirate Challenge

The pirate challenge! (I know there's a "Pirate Takeover" challenge, but it has different "Rules" that aren't very clear. Heres a link to that challenge: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrEUkx-eTIE I separated the link so it wouldn't be shown as a playable video, playable INSIDE the post)

- Setup -
Step 1: Create a police sim. Give them the hotheaded and good trait. You can choose the other trait. You can make multiple, or make prisoners, but keep them in the same household.
Step 2: Spam motherlode, in the police household, and make a "prison" lot. Must be in sulani.
Step 3: Make your pirate sim! Make them a mermaid/man kleptomaniac, and evil, but you can choose the other traits.
Step 4: Move your pirate sim into an empty lot. Remove all their money with cheats. Then, turn cheats OFF.
Step 5. You're ready to begin!

- Rules -
- NO cheats.
- Cheats MAY be turned on for cas.fulleditmode and bb.moveobjects.
- You must start with ONE sim in your pirate household.

- Goal -
Live out your pirate life without getting caught!

-Gameplay -
Start stealing things, basically. Start building up a house. Maybe make some relationships with other sims. If someone catches you stealing, you MUST move to the prison lot. You have 1 sim day to have your first kiss with the (Or one of) the officer. (Even if you're in a romantic relationship with another sim!) If you cant by the next day, your sim must be killed. Unless, they are pregnant, in which they will be released after a day. A murder/torture mod is ideal, but if you don't have those mods, you can just make an enclosed pool in a room. However, if the sim who caught you is a klepto too, you don't have to do that.

So, that's kinda it! Ask me about anything in a reply.
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png

Comments