Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the best sims4 expansion pack in your opinion

just wondering everyone's favorite expansion pack

What is the best sims4 expansion pack in your opinion 147 votes

Get to Work
5%
MLadyAzzeraangieshadeSavvySimmiesmurfy77Jezzabella2313SimptuoushrowanspencerSiggDiggit 8 votes
Get Together
13%
CK213Felicity1169DoloresGreyprofessorlilithmustenicoolsim9999999JemmaTheSimmerhappyopisuperkyle221ItsJanierAtreya33TS1299DrakosSERVERFRAWallSims4everGlacierSnowkaspertellyEnnaelSimuaryfreezrbunny 20 votes
City Living
11%
TwylaaKhrisstynephantasmkissLissyK9AlphaFFrogryttu3kCaityCupcakes10JojoMOMSTEREvilyn_1007Luxurynetney52AlexcielFiddelizs4diversityAriLuvvObaniMoonBrightBlueInk 17 votes
Cats & Dogs
6%
JadeleineMi9shaoscarilovejewel17cchant86RedShoe7summertaffy68Hearts4uVivi_WillowTreeTodilooKimmer 10 votes
Seasons
47%
Akl500Palan650111kippy300UnDutchableoveronPlayerSinger2010NianaAlrynnIsb917haneulCynnaAnmirlakatandmariashcrash19HestiataydevAmber0922SimsChica2013DevilNDisguiseannaliese39 70 votes
Get Famous
4%
windweaverGalacticGalalanmichael1AHolyToiletKendranaXDSelenaPotterDramaticpiano 7 votes
Island Living
6%
icmnfrshstarrling33BabykittyjademintycupcakeEnkiSchmidtAlJaySimAlexandriapopstarsleyEllupelluellutsing_306 10 votes
Discover University
3%
MINEZSindocatHopeyStarrCupcakeyorkies79ShaneThor 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    3 way tie!! City Living, Seasons, Discover University
  • Options
    DramaticpianoDramaticpiano Posts: 39 Member
    Get Famous
    @chazzzy i love seasons and city living but i don't have discover university, but it looks like a really cool pack
  • Options
    @chazzzy i love seasons and city living but i don't have discover university, but it looks like a really cool pack

I love the roommates feature and that my Sims can earn degrees finally
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Seasons
    Always Seasons <3
  • Options
    Get Famous
    @chazzzy it has been a long anticipated pack, and sims finally being able to get degrees is really cool
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    City Living
    I know that seasons and cats and dogs get a lot of love, but they both felt shallow to me overall. City living added a world, 3 job paths of a new type (work from home) a new skill, festivals, apartments, new foods, new fun items (keyboards, video game consoles, karaoke, basketball hoops), and CAS and Build and Buy assets that are colorful and varied. 10/10 overall the best value for an expansion pack in my opinion thus far.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    I know that seasons and cats and dogs get a lot of love, but they both felt shallow to me overall. City living added a world, 3 job paths of a new type (work from home) a new skill, festivals, apartments, new foods, new fun items (keyboards, video game consoles, karaoke, basketball hoops), and CAS and Build and Buy assets that are colorful and varied. 10/10 overall the best value for an expansion pack in my opinion thus far.

I just like that my Sims can’t live in a house without a roof or walls anymore and not care thanks to Seasons. I want them to care they have no roof because of the temperature changes and precipitation lol
  • Options
    Get Famous
    LissyK9 wrote: »

I agree it had a lot of CAS and BB items and the amount of game play added was really good
  • Options
    Get Famous
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Always Seasons <3

i like seasons but i think they should have added a world, even if they made it a small one, but seasons is still one of my favorite packs
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Seasons
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Always Seasons <3

i like seasons but i think they should have added a world, even if they made it a small one, but seasons is still one of my favorite packs

I don't disagree with you at all, a world would've been a welcome addition. Although to me Brindleton Bay has always kind of been that world. At least it feels like it was very much designed for and with Seasons in mind. I mean, the C&D trailer was so full of hints to weather I almost thought it could come in the same pack 😅 anywho, still think that even without a world, Seasons brings a surprising amount of depth.
  • Options
    SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    Get to Work
    I found it hard to choose one as each expansion pack adds something to the game for me but I voted for get to work although seasons would be a close second.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Get to Work
    Get to work, Island Living, Get Famous and Seasons for me
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Seasons
    Honorable mention to Cats and Dogs.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    City Living
    City Living! It adds so much to the game, and I love San Myshuno as a world!
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Get Together
    4 years since this pack had been released and it is still my favorite <3 The biggest world in The Sims 4 plus one of the innovative and creative tools introduced into the franchise. Can't get over it
  • Options
    LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    City Living
    with get together being a close second. CL is the only expansion that I thoroughly enjoy and love all the CAS and BB items of. San Myshuno is one of the best worlds we've gotten and apartments are one of my favorite features in the whole game.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Get Famous
    Luxury wrote: »
    with get together being a close second. CL is the only expansion that I thoroughly enjoy and love all the CAS and BB items of. San Myshuno is one of the best worlds we've gotten and apartments are one of my favorite features in the whole game.

City living did add so many amazing features in one expansion pack, its definitely one of the best packs 😁
  • Options
    Get Famous
    TS1299 wrote: »
    4 years since this pack had been released and it is still my favorite <3 The biggest world in The Sims 4 plus one of the innovative and creative tools introduced into the franchise. Can't get over it

I have never played the sims 4 with get together and I'm really thinking of getting it, it sounds like a really good pack 😁
  • Options
    Get Famous
    Simptuous wrote: »
    I found it hard to choose one as each expansion pack adds something to the game for me but I voted for get to work although seasons would be a close second.

That is a fair point, seasons is definitely a good choice for second 😁
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited January 2020
    Island Living
    Island Living, I have played it almost contstantly since it came out (and haven't even played a mermaid yet) and I never get tired of it. I LOVE the build/buy and world and all the new activities it added and the career.

That being said, I love all the expansions (except DU and City Living is "meh" to me) and there's a few others that I would say are a very, very close second (Get Together, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get to Work)
  • Options
    Get Famous
    Island Living, I have played it almost contstantly since it came out (and haven't even played a mermaid yet) and I never get tired of it. I LOVE the build/buy and world and all the new activities it added and the career.

That being said, I love all the expansions (except DU and City Living is "meh" to me) and there's a few others that I would say are a very, very close second (Get Together, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get to Work)

Wow, island living sounds really good😁
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Island Living
    Island Living gets a lot of flak from simmers because it doesn't have enough content to justify being an EP, and a lot of people say it's a lot closer to being a GP.

It's still my favorite, though. I love beach/island gameplay, and I like everything they added to the game with it. That said, if the recent survey convinces the Maxis team to go back and flesh it out even more (a lot of people said IL needs more polish/updates), I would love that, because that means more island content for me. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2020
    Seasons
    It is not my favorite, but I picked it because it does what all expansion packs should do. Expand your game in large way. And seasons does that. The other packs offer new experiences and worlds but seasons... changes your entire game.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons because it's the ep which changes the whole game transversally. It impacts the whole game, and not only one world.
  • Options
    ObaniMoonObaniMoon Posts: 18 Member
    City Living
    City living is in my opinion the best expansion. Seasons and get to work are close seconds.