Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living - Our screenshots!

Comments

• MochiMommaMochiMomma Posts: 41 Member
    MochiMomma wrote: »
    My micro beach bungalow

Sd5BU9k.png

I love those string lights, may I ask where you found those? ^_^

Hi! I got them from website 'the sims resource'. The creator's name is Severinka and the furniture set it came from is called 'twin's kidsroom'
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited February 2020
    @SquirrelTail15 GuyCUK had a gallery challenge to build 1M simolion home on a 20x15 lot. That’s kind of what this reminds me of. BTW I abandoned my build after several hours.
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    My micro beach bungalow

Sd5BU9k.png

I love those string lights, may I ask where you found those? ^_^

Hi! I got them from website 'the sims resource'. The creator's name is Severinka and the furniture set it came from is called 'twin's kidsroom'

Thanks! I love Severinka's CC, not surprising this from that creator too!
  • Willow_Willow_ Posts: 12 New Member
    Wow! All of these look so cool! I'll have to start saving up :D
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

I'm most of the way through a 100 baby challenge, (Again - I must be insane), and it occurred to me that the tiny lot traits just might accelerate kids and toddlers skills to crazy speeds.
    And so started Operation 100 Baby Tiny House. How to squeeze in one adult and 7 children of various ages into a 64 tile house?
    4QdvTAY.png

Fairly easily as it turned out. It may not be pretty but I managed to get all the skill building items needed into the main house, a must if you live in a world with seasons.
    MuCwMDp.png

The living room/Moms murphy bed/kitchen is cramped but there tends to only be a couple sims in there as the items they are attracted to using are either in the kids room or outside. The on the wall combo tv is nice because you can drop the toddlers stacking cubes under there or other live game movable objects.
    IIxE21y.png

With lots of space outside I was able to put a toddler play area at the front and older activities round the back. I included two tents just incase the ratio of toddler to child beds didn't work out.

pLAuXsj.png

You don't need many toddler beds. With the lot traits childs play and study spot along with the tiny house skill bonus toddlers hit the required skill levels before they even need to stop to eat or sleep. Baby to child in one sim day \o/
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I really didn't think I would enjoy playing in a micro house (31 tiles), but it's really peaceful on the island in Windenburg and my Sim has everything she needs.

ejhIGMx.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Tiny-Modern-House-Front.jpg
    My Sim usually has a cat and does a lot of things, so a 32 tile home is out of the question. I was able to build this one over the weekend with only 55 tiles. It's the Raffina Quinta lot in Oasis Springs. To save a little space, I made a 1x1 room with the apartment mailbox from City Living and put it on the front door.

Tiny-Modern-House-Back.jpg
    This is the rear of the home. I always have a hot tub, a patio table set, barbecue area, and now a sunbathing area. The only way my Sim isn't going to get killed by that Murphy bed is to upgrade it. That's why you see the bench behind the hot tub on the left. I also put the alarm system box, the trash, and the barbecue grill on the side of the house to maximize space.

Tiny-Modern-House-Layout.jpg
    My Sim wants to be famous, and she's an artist. She or anyone she ends up moving in with becomes a photographer. That's why you see the drone beside the stove, and there's a camera beside it. You can't use the yoga mat in front of the Murphy bed, but your Sim can exercise with the TV if there's five squares between the Murphy bed and the TV/Radio/Bookcase set. I created a small kitchen galley, and there's a small eating space for two by the front windows. I also put a laptop there so I don't need to use up space for the small desk. On the top right corner, I stashed the bathroom and a shower. It's not the perfect setup, but I can live with it. I also created space for things like Seasons decorations, the umbrella holder, the cat toys and a small cat condo. If I'm going tiny, I still want to be able to use my favorite things from all of the packs.

The only drawback with this design is a kitchen fire is costly. I lost the stove, the fridge, and the "all in one" on the other side of that wall while testing it this afternoon. Somehow, the slablet and the sketch tablet on top of it were undamaged.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Love everyone's screenshots! <3
    I built an off the grid tiny home in Sulani and another tiny home that was a lilsimsie shell challenge.

JqioS2y.png
    z2SSTnp.png
    MxZIrdc.png
    jLbMaIo.png
    ETxNwK4.png
    NCVfJAo.png
    mKBRBzL.png
    yaXmrKP.png
    wNodVRy.png
    GzIxKM0.png
    h43ocnZ.png
    Gallery ID: Quaay00

@Quaay I like your decorating choices, cosy yet stylish. Similar to what I prefer to do if i'm catering to my own likes :)
  • jkgoodspeedjkgoodspeed Posts: 38 Member
    @Quaay absolutely fantastic!
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited February 2020
    Not as cute as most of these, but I've just finished a 62 tile home (I didn't need the last 2 tiles).

pF4WE9C.png

I really wish the roof pieces were available ingame. They're a cc version of the mansion and garden one. I absolutely love them!

edit- floorplans (to show how the weird roof pieces work)

e9FDOe3.png

m7boz2w.png
    upstairs, fairly empty at the moment, aside form baby Zach!

Lmua56H.png
    Downstairs, all functioning with a cc toilet sink combo.
    Ks9QESm.png

Aliens want to know more about Murphy Bed ghosts, so they abducted one. I suspect his alien housemate alerted them to the research opportunities.
    The house is my scientist tiny house work in progress.
  • GurlSimmer62GurlSimmer62 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would enjoy the packs better if they were cheaper. Please make them cheaper! :)
  • GurlSimmer62GurlSimmer62 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @blueybluesky said:
    > (Image)

Is that guys okay?!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Cool picture CelSims.

It's super hard to take pics of tiny houses without the camera going crazy. Here's my bachelor vampires tiny house:
    9TNSr3w.png

Sinking the living room took up a fair bit of space but I was happy with how it came out. I was pleased the murphy bed didn't look too out of place and of course it's not upgraded because really, who cares if the visitors are at risk

4RLc0Is.png

Although I did squeeze in a tiny but functional kitchen and bathroom incase they survive the night :)

uTFeiBK.png
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    My family had to make some adjustments to their home to fit into the tiny living categories. It is now tier 2.

StrangervilleTinyFamily.jpg

I'm amazed that you can actually build a family home for two adults, two toddlers and two dogs with Tiny Living.

I just looooove how the sun is shining through the windows!

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    All of the tiny house are amazing, I do not have Tiny Living, but it is one pk I really want. can anyone tell me, can all the furnityre and everything that comes with Tiny Living be use in any house beside tiny houses.
  • lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    Yes you can use all the stuff in normal houses too
  • SunflowerDragonSunflowerDragon Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Simmer889 said:
    > > @Simmer889 said:
    > > > @EA_Mai said:
    > > > Hey Simmers!
    > > >
    > > > Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!
    > > >
    > > > (Image)
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:
    > >
    > > Is the house in your screenshot going to be uploaded to the gallery?
    > >
    >
    > I found it!

where and how?! I tried recreating the one in the screen shot myself, but the roof is all wrong. And I apparently haven't figured out how to search for things in the Gallery.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2020
    @Simmer889 said:
    @Simmer889 said:
    @EA_Mai said:
    Hey Simmers!

Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!
    (Image)

Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:

Is the house in your screenshot going to be uploaded to the gallery?

I found it!

where and how?! I tried recreating the one in the screen shot myself, but the roof is all wrong. And I apparently haven't figured out how to search for things in the Gallery.
    It's not you @SunflowerDragon, I didn't upload it. Maybe @Simmer889 found something similar and they can share the link? :smile:
    Also welcome to the forums! :smiley:
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited April 2020
    I have several but no place to upload the pictures to. Does anyone know of a free site that lets you upload pictures to?
    Post edited by DragonAge_300905 on
  • WelshyWelshy Posts: 43 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Hey Simmers!

Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!

snmivbgzqj2u.png

Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:

I hope there will be an update to make the bed and the tv offer higher energy and fun needs, they’re really low to the point they’re pointless
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Welshy wrote: »
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Hey Simmers!

snmivbgzqj2u.png

I hope there will be an update to make the bed and the tv offer higher energy and fun needs, they’re really low to the point they’re pointless

You can now upgrade any bed just like you upgrade a shower or a sink.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • chuckjaymoorechuckjaymoore Posts: 60 Member
    Poor Holly Vinedal! She's feeling crushed! I love the murphy beds for taking the place as a couch and bed, but I'm not too sure Holly is very fond of them.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETb8Cv5X0AEGuXa?format=jpg&name=large
    Gallery ID: 1mooresimmer
    YouTube channel: youtube.com/@1mooresimmer/
    TikTok: tiktok.com/@1mooresimmer