Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny living building

I cant see where to buy it in my origin account. and when will it be available to download and buy please?? does anyone have this yet??

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It should be available in one hour and half. Then you should be able to buy it once you load your game by clicking on the Tiny Living SP icon.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    It should be available in one hour and half. Then you should be able to buy it once you load your game by clicking on the Tiny Living SP icon.

Thank you so much, I was begining to worry lol. now to find something to occupy myself , think I'll have a nap.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Thank you so much, I was begining to worry lol. now to find something to occupy myself , think I'll have a nap.

A nap? On a murphy bed?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

A nap? On a murphy bed?
    Be careful if so!