Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scar help?

Hello everyone! I have come seeking help regarding this sim I am making. She is the mother of a spellcaster grandma I have, therefore she is a spellcaster too. She has eye scars that are exclusive to vampires and I cannot get rid of them. Please help! She looks super sweet, and I don't want to get rid of her. If worst comes to worst I can say it was a nasty demon scar or some fused evil twins shes taking care of. Lol. Thank you! :)

Here is the link to a screenshot since I don't know how to upload photos on here. https://prnt.sc/qqj4gf

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Just means grandma had a hard life
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Have you gone into the skin details section on the face? If not, click on her head to bring up the head editing options (anywhere works, it'll be the top icon on the menu buttons that pop up). After you press the top button, you should be able to go through the subset of buttons that appear and there should be one where you can find the eyes/brows (sorry, I forget exactly which catagory that scar is in) and you should be able to take it off that way/the x over that catagory.

Alternately, if you don't have a lot of other details (non-default teeth, freckles, additional line marks on her face, etc.) if you hover over that first button, an x should appear over it and you can get rid of it that way. This takes off ALL extra details though, not just the scars. If you have things you want for her, you'll have to put them back on if you do this.

Hope it helps! :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    edited January 2020
    @SeaDragonSong It wouldn't do it for me. I went to eye scars, skin details, and the overall head edit button and it wouldn't remove it for nothing. Thank you though :)